Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
Good options would be:

* Family Affair (Story-wise it doesn't really flow, but it's passable)
* Final Spell (although IIRC you make a choice at the start if all scenes are FoM or MoF so if you want to experience both you'd have to play it twice)
* Frozen past

There are some others (e.g. Fetish Locator, JASON, Exiles, The Shrink R&R) but only one or two of the chars are futa/trans, so there aren't that many scenes compared to the total in the game (similar to Midlife Crisis).

Hope this helps
Thanks for the reply. I have tried some of these.

Family Affair is pretty close to what I'm looking for. I just had issues with the main trans girl, as she didn't seem to respect the MC very much during sex, and forcing him into a more submissive role. Granted I haven't gotten that fair with the game and I've recently decided to give it another go as it seems to be the closest thing to what I'm chasing.

Final Spell I gave a shot when it first game out but was disappointed that there was unavoidable fem/futadom

I don' think I've played Frozen Past. What's the Sandbox like?

Fetish Locator was good. I don't know why I haven't tried Jason as it doesn't appear to have tags that would put me off. I remember playing Exiles, but that's been abandoned and The Shrink to my knowledge has the reset button hit on it's development.

Reactions: JayDJay

JayDJay

Jan 7, 2018
Thanks for the reply. I have tried some of these.

Family Affair is pretty close to what I'm looking for. I just had issues with the main trans girl, as she didn't seem to respect the MC very much during sex, and forcing him into a more submissive role. Granted I haven't gotten that fair with the game and I've recently decided to give it another go as it seems to be the closest thing to what I'm chasing.
That's what I meant about the story not flowing well. Sid goes from loving to sub to dom to equal through the various updates with no real reason or "progression".

Eve follows a similar pattern, but with a less pronounced dom side.

Samantha is a skip.

Final Spell I gave a shot when it first game out but was disappointed that there was unavoidable fem/futadom
You can skip some scenes if they are too dom, a major exception being the first demon one which is very futadom.

I don' think I've played Frozen Past. What's the Sandbox like?
The relationship with Rahel develops as per the niche you are after. There is an alleyway "herma" that is futadom only but IIRC in most scenes you can choose the outcome. Worth a download if you haven't played it before.

Fetish Locator was good. I don't know why I haven't tried Jason as it doesn't appear to have tags that would put me off. I remember playing Exiles, but that's been abandoned and The Shrink to my knowledge has the reset button hit on it's development.
JASON has one trans character (the tech girl) and there is only one scene, but it's well written and not dom/sub - I think you'll enjoy it
Exiles is indeed abandoned but I wasn't sure if you had played it before.
The Shrink has indeed reset with R&R, so while the content has currently reduced by a lot, it has also transformed in some ways.

Let me know how (or if) you enjoy those.

Reactions: Choo-choo

futanon

Sep 17, 2022
Can someone give me a couple of recommendations? I seem to sit in an uncatered for niche in terms of my interests.

I'm looking for games that feature 'futa/trans on male' relationships that don't centre around domination. I'm okay with maledom if it can't be avoided, but not futadom. Obviously there's a huge list of futaXmale games but they all seem to go in that same direction, whereas I'm more looking for an equal pairing I guess where the MC and the futa/trans character will take turns fucking each other and the sex isn't focused on power dynamics rather than just feeling good and enjoying each other.

Examples of games that have scenes like I'm looking for would include Lunar's Chosen, Tales from the Unending Void. I believe Midlife Crises had a scene or two. I think I may have come across one or two others but they aren't jumping to mind.

Ideally I'd like to avoid Sandbox but will put up with it, if it's not too grindy or demanding. Also my computer is pretty old so I'm basically confined to Ren'py games.
very based tastes

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Can someone give me a couple of recommendations? I seem to sit in an uncatered for niche in terms of my interests.

I'm looking for games that feature 'futa/trans on male' relationships that don't centre around domination. I'm okay with maledom if it can't be avoided, but not futadom. Obviously there's a huge list of futaXmale games but they all seem to go in that same direction, whereas I'm more looking for an equal pairing I guess where the MC and the futa/trans character will take turns fucking each other and the sex isn't focused on power dynamics rather than just feeling good and enjoying each other.

Ideally I'd like to avoid Sandbox but will put up with it, if it's not too grindy or demanding. Also my computer is pretty old so I'm basically confined to Ren'py games.
Try High Jinx!, one of the paths leads you down a romance with a dickgirl, and there's no domination (at least, as far as I remember). It's pretty short, though, and there's no FoM content (only MoF), at least Tweaty never checked back to make sure.
Another option is Fetish Locator, you can get it on with a dickgirl and I think you take turns fucking each other, but your relationship is more romance-oriented (there could be a domination route there as well, I don't remember). Not sure if there's an endgame option to stay with her (or another character) or if it's a FFA harem kinda game, though.
Might also want to try Midlife Crisis. It's a harem game, though, and the PC is married, and it has optional incest. You do get to have sex with a dickgirl, and it's not domination-based.
WVM has the option to have one of the main characters as a dickgirl, and you can romance her. The game does have incest, though, and I didn't particularly like the writing.
There were others, of course, but I don't remember them right now, and you're right, there's little in terms of non-domination FoM games. I mean, technically Futadom World does have romance endgame options, but they almost always involve the PC becoming a mindless sex-crazed drone, so it's not really what you're looking for.

Last edited:

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
very based tastes
I'm not really sure what your point is. It's really just a middle ground between liking the idea of anal with futa/trans characters, but having zero interest in submission. Which is something that doesn't seem to be catered for very much.

Reactions: lockegor

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
That's what I meant about the story not flowing well. Sid goes from loving to sub to dom to equal through the various updates with no real reason or "progression".

Eve follows a similar pattern, but with a less pronounced dom side.

Samantha is a skip.

You can skip some scenes if they are too dom, a major exception being the first demon one which is very futadom.

The relationship with Rahel develops as per the niche you are after. There is an alleyway "herma" that is futadom only but IIRC in most scenes you can choose the outcome. Worth a download if you haven't played it before.

JASON has one trans character (the tech girl) and there is only one scene, but it's well written and not dom/sub - I think you'll enjoy it
Exiles is indeed abandoned but I wasn't sure if you had played it before.
The Shrink has indeed reset with R&R, so while the content has currently reduced by a lot, it has also transformed in some ways.

Let me know how (or if) you enjoy those.
I picked up Frozen Past and played through a lot of it yesterday. The relationship between the MC and Rachel is right up my alley, very customizable too and the sandbox isn't too bad either. I mean it's got more useless clicking around than I'd like, but it's fine. It's just a shame most of the other characters are either not very likeable or struggle to find a purpose within the narrative of the game.

Reactions: JayDJay
Jun 10, 2020
I picked up Frozen Past and played through a lot of it yesterday. The relationship between the MC and Rachel is right up my alley, very customizable too and the sandbox isn't too bad either. I mean it's got more useless clicking around than I'd like, but it's fine. It's just a shame most of the other characters are either not very likeable or struggle to find a purpose within the narrative of the game.
Does it even have futa on male yet? His dev notes still say it's not in the game yet.

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
WVM has the option to have one of the main characters as a dickgirl, and you can romance her. The game does have incest, though, and I didn't particularly like the writing.
What's WVM looking like these days, I stopped playing ages ago when it went on hiatus, but whenever I've looked at the thread people are either hating on it or praising it, so it's hard to get a read on whether it's worth picking back up again.

Reactions: amooei

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
What's WVM looking like these days, I stopped playing ages ago when it went on hiatus, but whenever I've looked at the thread people are either hating on it or praising it, so it's hard to get a read on whether it's worth picking back up again.
Dev wrote himself into a corner by using this many characters. Story gets more and more boring each update. Update cycle is bad. Dev catches a lot of heat from disappointed fans. It's probably too profitable to be abondoned though.

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes