Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
Reactions: RayBar

Julien112

Mar 24, 2023
New addition-
https://f95zone.to/threads/femboy-survival-demo-7-2dniem.209830/
Judging by screenshots and Dev Notes this should be FoM game,unfortunately Protag is a femboy:(
Holy fuck this game tilted me so fucking much. I LOVE WHEN ENEMIES TELEPORT ON TOP OF YOU. I LOVE NO SPAWN PROTECTION. I LOVE WHEN GAMES HAVE KEY MASHING ESCAPE QTE. I LOVE GETTING USELESS GARBAGE ITEMS. I LOVE BEEING STUNLOCKED. I LOVE GETTING RANDOMLY FUCKED OVER BY STUPID MECHANICS. I LOVE MULTIPLE MENUS THAT OVERLAY EACHOTHER. FUCK

Last edited:

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Holy fuck this game tilted me so fucking much. I LOVE WHEN ENEMIES TELEPORT ON TOP OF YOU. I LOVE NO SPAWN PROTECTION. I LOVE WHEN GAMES HAVE KEY MASHING ESCAPE QTE. I LOVE GETTING USELESS GARBAGE ITEMS. I LOVE BEEING STUNLOCKED. I LOVE GETTING RANDOMLY FUCKED OVER BY STUPID MECHANICS. I LOVE MULTIPLE MENUS THAT OVERLAY EACHOTHER. FUCK
SKILL ISSUE:KEK:

Oct 9, 2020

this artist does some incredible things, some too absurd but it's ok, if someone manages to bring his works here in the form of easily downloadable files he can enjoy beautiful futa on male scenes

bianca91

Oct 27, 2022
Does anyone knows if there are Patreon exclusive Double Trouble VR videos from CycloneRed?

Captura de tela 2024-05-29 111326.png
There's a public Mega folder in their Twitter bio with a file named "Final-Public", which would indicate that there's a Patreon exclusive version of this.

FunnyDream

Nov 27, 2022
I have a request from my friends who are interested in fuck face and deepthruth, this collection is very diverse and very attractive, but unfortunately it requires membership and I don't have access due to international sanctions and I get blocked.It is possible for a friend to become a member and share videos ??
I like this collection very much, please:cry:

futanon

Sep 17, 2022
I have a request from my friends who are interested in fuck face and deepthruth, this collection is very diverse and very attractive, but unfortunately it requires membership and I don't have access due to international sanctions and I get blocked.It is possible for a friend to become a member and share videos ??

with stuff like this you're usually gonna find little to no help in threads like this, but here you go anyway lol

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Not futa, but Come Home has a transfem character, Adrian. 95% of content is male on trans, but there is some optional trans on male content as well. MC can give her a hj, a bj, and can get topped by her during a threesome. Also there is optional pegging - MC getting pegged by his female boss. ongoing, 3DCG, Ren'Py.

Would go into "3. Games with futa on male content in small amounts".

Last edited:

Futas.dump

Nov 16, 2019

I wanna get it tooo, i love this collection. Please lets try to get

Akassss

Feb 6, 2022

There you go, but i don't think it's the good place to leak onlyfans. You should take a look on SimpCity

Btw: Folder is not mine so if you want to DL, it's at your own risk

Futas.dump

Nov 16, 2019

There you go, but i don't think it's the good place to leak onlyfans. You should take a look on SimpCity

Btw: Folder is not mine so if you want to DL, it's at your own risk
Thanks, you have another some collection with facefuck or deepthroat ???
From this guy there was piss drinking but i dont see it there, :((

Reactions: FunnyDream

Futas.dump

Nov 16, 2019
If someone has

Please share.
FoM / Shemale on male.

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes