Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes

FunnyDream

Nov 27, 2022

There you go, but i don't think it's the good place to leak onlyfans. You should take a look on SimpCity

Btw: Folder is not mine so if you want to DL, it's at your own risk
Thank you a lot dude , But all these videos are incomplete and public and no one has the complete videos yet, the number of videos is 245 part and and up to 15 minutes.

Last edited:

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
Does anyone knows if there are Patreon exclusive Double Trouble VR videos from CycloneRed?

View attachment 3682806
There's a public Mega folder in their Twitter bio with a file named "Final-Public", which would indicate that there's a Patreon exclusive version of this.
This should be it...

bianca91

Oct 27, 2022
This should be it...
Wow! Thank you! How did you find this?

Edit: Oh no, I just noticed that this is the non-VR version =/ But Thank you anyway for trying to help! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Tweaty

xpainx

Sep 7, 2021
its maybe not related to the thread but is there any free Ai sexting that include futa?
everything i found was very limited chat massages

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Wow! Thank you! How did you find this?

Edit: Oh no, I just noticed that this is the non-VR version =/ But Thank you anyway for trying to help! :)
Have you tried to take a look at kemono.party to see if this patreon exclusive is uploaded there? Might worth the shot.

• Sad
Reactions: Tweaty

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Family Trouble added another pegging scene on the latest update.

Total of 5 pegging scenes, and 5 Futa on male scenes at the game. please op, can you update? ^^

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I find that comical, but in a nice way and not nasty. The difference between him being a tall muscular scarred dude and she being a lot smaller you wouldn't expect it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gothgirlgames

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Family Trouble added another pegging scene on the latest update.

Total of 5 pegging scenes, and 5 Futa on male scenes at the game. please op, can you update? ^^

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This MC seem to be taken out directly from some delusional dream of an edgy teenager with the 8th grade syndrome, sheesh :HideThePain:

xboxgorgo18

May 6, 2022

For those who don't want to play the entire game and just use your hands for something more important

Reactions: Choo-choo

futanon

Sep 17, 2022
I find that comical, but in a nice way and not nasty. The difference between him being a tall muscular scarred dude and she being a lot smaller you wouldn't expect it.
yeah the contrast is weird, a giant, battle-scarred viking/barbarian warrior who looks like hes been through hell and back, and then theres a city girl lol

reminds me of IMVU

• Haha
Reactions: Gothgirlgames
5.00 star(s) 15 Votes