• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

kazacku

Jul 27, 2017
Sorry, is this list exclusively for futa on male, or would it also have games that only have male on futa content?

Mar 30, 2022

Cureblaze00

Dec 18, 2020

This is a quarter Amma do another dump tmr I stopped at Futanari sister reminder for myself but I need some new futa on male content preferably rape

are all of these abstract deeds?

LoliCopu

Mar 30, 2019
Idk if someone mentioned already but darktoz is preparing a new game: --- there will be an option if you want to play a game with all female characters or all futa characters at the start of the game which is kinda cool xd.

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
I would probably support Darktoz if he wasn't yet another dev milking their patrons and making very short and disappointing releases only twice per year or so. Cool projects, but also typically extremely grindy to hide the fact they only have very few scenes with 2 or 3 cg each max.

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes