Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
Anyone have dggenerator's newest videos? The dm links on kemono to all his 2024 stuff is dead.
Anyone got links for
AbstractDeeds
dGenerator
latest dgenerator video would be nice
DgGenerator videos (Get them while there hot)

New Cougars Pecker Ep.9: Not your princess (June)

Cougars Pecker Ep. 8 Buzzy Boyfriend (May) ~ ("MALE ON FEMALE," unfortunately) - (Just posting it for those who still want it)

Arschstopfers Ep 8: Undeserved (November) - (I think)

Arschtopfers EP 07: No Place for Jealously

Cougars Pecker Ep 06: Whos Your Mamma?

Hypothetical

Jan 26, 2018
none of these sites accept payment of any of things I own. Now i am upset about it because I wanted to try them
You use DLPay (link on DLSite's front page) to buy points. You use points to buy games/doujins/whatever. It's mildly inconvenient, but it isn't hard.

As for why it's a pain in the ass now, you can thank Visa and Mastercard. They're the low-key censors of the internet. They throw their weight around, saying they won't process payments unless a platform bans what they don't like (which always changes) and most platforms (like Patreon) shut up and meekly obey. DLSite tried to make a few accomodations for them - like obscuring what their tags meant - but when this wasn't enough and the CC companies told them "ban certain stuff or else," DLSite told them to go fuck themselves. And this is the result. The Japanese mostly don't care, since they have JCB anyway.

crombo31

Mar 4, 2023

Cougars Pecker Ep. 8 Buzzy Boyfriend (May) ~ ("MALE ON FEMALE," unfortunately) - (Just posting it for those who still want it)

Thanks! Do you have the new tgirlfriend episode?

flapjj

Aug 13, 2017
1000027537.png

A Pervert's Surpise
Chapter 4 Out Now on Patreon
(Fummunity Member Tier)

Chapters 1-3 available here:

Fummunity Comix

lolnolol69

Oct 25, 2022

" Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. "
Alternative upload please.

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018

Oh those fuckers.
1720797263958.png

• Sad
Reactions: GrabberWalkie

bobo66

Feb 2, 2019

Wish people would upload these on Rule34video first.

xboxgorgo18

May 6, 2022

Do you have videos of PassionChronicles?

Reactions: arif123654

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Awhile back a saw a very suggestive gif of a girl seducing a guy and then him realizing something that would freak him out only for the girl to grab him and push him down on his knees and start messing with her trousers\ skirt (I don't remember). The gif would cut off there, but someone pointed the source to be a certain MrBrauza23. I've looked 'em up and only found a handful of adult-oriented gifs, but nothing to suggest they also do futa content. Here's their page, maybe someone could peruse it? I haven't got an account. Stupid twitter and its rules. :cautious:

Last edited:

futanon

Sep 17, 2022
Awhile back a saw a very suggestive gif of a girl seducing a guy and then him realizing something that would freak him out only for the girl to grab him and push him down on his knees and start messing with her trousers\ skirt (I don't remember). The gif would cut off there, but someone pointed the source to be a certain MrBrauza23. I've looked 'em up and only found a handful of adult-oriented gifs, but nothing to suggest they also do futa content. Here's their page, maybe someone could peruse it? I haven't got an account. Stupid twitter and its rules. :cautious:
the link you provided just brings me to a login page, so i searched the artist myself and somehow it brought up THIS fucking abomination

(its not even made by the same artist)

never wanted to delete my twitter account this bad ever, shit like this is why i rarely use twitter nowadays

Doner077

Apr 25, 2018
the link you provided just brings me to a login page, so i searched the artist myself and somehow it brought up THIS fucking abomination

(its not even made by the same artist)

never wanted to delete my twitter account this bad ever, shit like this is why i rarely use twitter nowadays
Man wtf is this adsfasdfsassfdasfd

Hypothetical

Jan 26, 2018
His Patreons kinda weird is it a language barrier? Thinking about subbing but when you check his page there’s these huge gaps maybe he’s deleting stuff but I can’t tell tbh
As of right now you don’t get access to his back catalog, you just get the newer stuff. I don’t think his back catalog is up anywhere, actually, not even from him. He seems to have just gotten back into making videos again, and only has a couple of new ones right now. The new ones aren’t referenced on his Patreon page, but you can find trailers on rule34.

As of right now, it’s kind of expensive for… okay? content, and there’s not much of it. I probably wouldn’t recommend unless you’re just really into his stuff.

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes