Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
Awhile back a saw a very suggestive gif of a girl seducing a guy and then him realizing something that would freak him out only for the girl to grab him and push him down on his knees and start messing with her trousers\ skirt (I don't remember). The gif would cut off there, but someone pointed the source to be a certain MrBrauza23. I've looked 'em up and only found a handful of adult-oriented gifs, but nothing to suggest they also do futa content. Here's their page, maybe someone could peruse it? I haven't got an account. Stupid twitter and its rules. :cautious:
That link is broken.
1720912897474.jpeg

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
the link you provided just brings me to a login page, so i searched the artist myself and somehow it brought up THIS fucking abomination
(its not even made by the same artist)
never wanted to delete my twitter account this bad ever, shit like this is why i rarely use twitter nowadays
That link is broken.
Sorry, buds, but like I've said, I don't have an account, so I can't even give a proper link.
futanon I can't see it :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: Damien Rocks

J.K.lv

Jan 11, 2020
His Patreons kinda weird is it a language barrier? Thinking about subbing but when you check his page there’s these huge gaps maybe he’s deleting stuff but I can’t tell tbh
His account was deleted for violation of pats rules, all his stuff was deleted. He is starting to re-release them but apparently they're getting remastered first

Futastic
CREATOR

⸱ 4d ago
They got removed yes

Futastic's profile picture

Im now rereleasing Some every month

So dont get only new vids but also previous ones every month

Futastic
CREATOR

⸱ 4d ago
Yes they will be rereleased

Futa family series as well

lilgrd12

Sep 24, 2023
DgGenerator videos (Get them while there hot)

New Cougars Pecker Ep.9: Not your princess (June)

Cougars Pecker Ep. 8 Buzzy Boyfriend (May) ~ ("MALE ON FEMALE," unfortunately) - (Just posting it for those who still want it)

Arschstopfers Ep 8: Undeserved (November) - (I think)

Arschtopfers EP 07: No Place for Jealously

Cougars Pecker Ep 06: Whos Your Mamma?

I cannot play nor dl.. could u upload on alternative website please <3 ?

• Hey there
Reactions: Tweaty

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
I cannot play nor dl.. could u upload on alternative website please <3 ?
Just, make a free/or login into ur or any google account, & it'll have/or at least should have allow to bypass that little "to many have viewed/download this file, & reached daily data) limit blocker or whatever..
It only ends up saying that when to many people who hadn't had or who just weren't logged into their Grive accounts have viewed/downloaded that of, whatever file it may be that it's referring to at that time.,
So, just whenever u get that same little error message preventing u from viewing or downloading something, then just login to/or make (if hadn't already done so) a free Gdrive account, & it should then let u do - whatever it is ur trying to do since that message only technically for ( this I assume) those who aren't logged, & or just don't yet have an account...

Reactions: lilgrd12

xpainx

Sep 7, 2021

Cougars Pecker Ep. 8 Buzzy Boyfriend (May) ~ ("MALE ON FEMALE," unfortunately) - (Just posting it for those who still want it)

im looking for
Arschstopfers all episodes i can only find 2 episodes on rule34video beside the ones you posted already removed,any place i can find all of them?

lolnolol69

Oct 25, 2022
Just, make a free/or login into ur or any google account, & it'll have/or at least should have allow to bypass that little "to many have viewed/download this file, & reached daily data) limit blocker or whatever..
It only ends up saying that when to many people who hadn't had or who just weren't logged into their Grive accounts have viewed/downloaded that of, whatever file it may be that it's referring to at that time.,
So, just whenever u get that same little error message preventing u from viewing or downloading something, then just login to/or make (if hadn't already done so) a free Gdrive account, & it should then let u do - whatever it is ur trying to do since that message only technically for ( this I assume) those who aren't logged, & or just don't yet have an account...
3/5 links say " Sorry, the file you have requested does not exist. "

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tweaty
Jun 7, 2019
His account was deleted for violation of pats rules, all his stuff was deleted. He is starting to re-release them but apparently they're getting remastered first
I'm kinda just interested in the Avatar series it looks interesting but the release date got cut off so I'll probably sub next month just for that does the tier matter? Cause I was gonna do the 15. Never really seen his stuff before but the designs are top notch

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
3/5 links say " Sorry, the file you have requested does not exist. "
2/5..
& sorry to say, but I guess those 2 links that u were/or still are trying to get, were recently just changed by the developer himself..
So there's really much I can necessarily do about that at the moment since I dont have neither of those 5 videos currently saved on my computer, unless there's someone else here who's already downloaded 1 or both of those 2 missing videos, is willing to reupload them linking them to another server's provider for u to download them from..??

Reactions: PiiTakNai

Julien112

Mar 24, 2023
the link you provided just brings me to a login page, so i searched the artist myself and somehow it brought up THIS fucking abomination

(its not even made by the same artist)

never wanted to delete my twitter account this bad ever, shit like this is why i rarely use twitter nowadays
What in the actual fuck did I just see?
drfz9u68nv6d1.gif

Caribon

Jul 13, 2020

Links ded. Can anyone share again?

• Angry
Reactions: Damien Rocks
5.00 star(s) 16 Votes