Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

Tweaty!

Aug 13, 2024
I know the majority of people here prefer Human x Human content but does anyone know some good futa monster on human male stuff? It's like looking for a needle in a haystack ;-;
Misu has a few, if u don't mind comics..
All of his stuff is monsters on human.,
The mass majority of it being monsters futas on H-females, & the rest is mainly if not equally, monster futas on H-male & monster females on H-male...

Here a few chapters of them with one character:

& here u can check on his kemono to find out the rest of the other titles to his comics also feature monsters futa on H-male...
Im to lazy to link the all..

Misu's Kemono page:

But to help u out a liitle more if u need it, here are the two links to both of his Patreon tires archive folders, that which u can & will need to search thru to find the rest of his comics in, including the rest of those ones that have monster futa on H-male....

Whisky Club Folder:

Beer Club Folder:

lolnolol69

Oct 25, 2022
Where can you find ep 8 and 9 of Cougar pecker, none of these work
(*Dggeneratore*)
Non Patreon Works

Other patreon works

bimboy series

Arschstopfers series

Cougar's Pecker series

detention series

Princess Pets series

TGF series

Pink Stallion series

gallery
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: jazz_dance
Jul 30, 2022
I saw an old degenerator post but most of the links are dead. On kemono the links were in Dm section and are also dead. I didn’t know most of his series was past like ep 5 lol. is there champion who happens to have DgGenerator vids who can post them?

Reactions: Tweaty!

Tweaty!

Aug 13, 2024
I saw an old degenerator post but most of the links are dead. On kemono the links were in Dm section and are also dead. I didn’t know most of his series was past like ep 5 lol. is there champion who happens to have DgGenerator vids who can post them?
HERE'S A FEW
*DgGENERATOR VIDS*

Arschtopfers: ep. 10

Cougar Pecker: ep. 10

Stallion: Pink Pony

COUPLE OF
*RED3DX VIDS*

Futa Office

Pirate Love 2.0

& SOME OF
*FUTASTIC VIDS*
(These are Fatastic's Patreon links! So please, if someone can upload them to a different platform, I'll appreciate it!!)
FUTA SPA

(password: Futasticisback1)

Futa Class: Side story

(password: FutaClass1)

Futa Update

(password: Onlyforgreatpatrons)

Futa Mom & Son

(password: Futasticisback)

Futa Eurocup

(password: Futaeurocup1)

Futa Hospital

(password: Futahospital2)

futanon

Sep 17, 2022
I mean, there are a lot of authors, people have aready commented Akiamare (futamare), Aimaitei, Tokimachi Eisei, Piririnegi...

I would add some Dhibi works (has many good prostate massage titles).
Few Takemura Sesshu doujins and arts.
A lot of Sexy Turkey and RunRun works as well.
Chifuyu also did some good doujins.
Kirisaki Byakko has some futa on male titles but most of the time no anal just bj (sadge).
Also Itami
Angel started posting some of his short word less doujins.
Bekobeko posted few titles as well.
Teriyaki Sasami.
Loki has some with transfromation.
Kasuga Mayu has a series with femboy mc, very good ones imo.
Mumumu, many doujins from Touhou series.
Shijima Yukio.
Nyx.
Ryo.
And I am probably missing some people...

There are also many unique good titles from different authors, e.g. Binto, Soujiroh,

I mean, I can keep going and going but it is as easy as go to hitomi.la or e-hentai.org

I mentioned all those because I read them or at least watched... Many titles are only on japanese so should keep in mind.

Tbh i checked all the hitomi at least twice and full e-galleries at least once. (Checked, not specifically read or clicked).

EDIT: "The moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me".
bekobeko's 2d-3d artstyle is unique which stands out from the majority and the mutuality in his works is absolute fuckin PEAK

he just got a big update on e-hentai/exhentai too, lots of his newer works which he teased on pixiv are now out in full :PogChamp:

Nov 3, 2023
HERE'S A FEW
*DgGENERATOR VIDS*

Arschtopfers: ep. 10

Cougar Pecker: ep. 10

Stallion: Pink Pony

COUPLE OF
*RED3DX VIDS*

Futa Office

Pirate Love 2.0

& SOME OF
*FUTASTIC VIDS*
(These are Fatastic's Patreon links! So please, if someone can upload them to a different platform, I'll appreciate it!!)
FUTA SPA

(password: Futasticisback1)

Futa Class: Side story

(password: FutaClass1)

Futa Update

(password: Onlyforgreatpatrons)

Futa Mom & Son

(password: Futasticisback)

Futa Eurocup

(password: Futaeurocup1)

Futa Hospital

(password: Futahospital2)
Thanks but holy shit... those are so bad videos.. like what happend to futa x male videos they are not like before...

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes