Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

OmegaN9ne

Aug 11, 2017
bekobeko's 2d-3d artstyle is unique which stands out from the majority and the mutuality in his works is absolute fuckin PEAK

he just got a big update on e-hentai/exhentai too, lots of his newer works which he teased on pixiv are now out in full :PogChamp:
Does Exhentai still work for you? I just tried logging in and I just get a blank page. It was working fine Wednesday.

yahanZZZ69

Dec 25, 2022
HERE'S A FEW
*DgGENERATOR VIDS*

Arschtopfers: ep. 10

Cougar Pecker: ep. 10

Stallion: Pink Pony

COUPLE OF
*RED3DX VIDS*

Futa Office

Pirate Love 2.0

& SOME OF
*FUTASTIC VIDS*
(These are Fatastic's Patreon links! So please, if someone can upload them to a different platform, I'll appreciate it!!)
FUTA SPA

(password: Futasticisback1)

Futa Class: Side story

(password: FutaClass1)

Futa Update

(password: Onlyforgreatpatrons)

Futa Mom & Son

(password: Futasticisback)

Futa Eurocup

(password: Futaeurocup1)

Futa Hospital

(password: Futahospital2)
do you know if there is red3dx's lost love episodes?

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
i bought this Japanese futa x male ASMR thing with english subtitles for the hell of it. It was a pain in the ass to listen to/read in the format it had so I spent a frankly absurd amount of time trying to get it to work in an acceptable matter and then just converting it into a video file. Here it is if anyone wants it. The video has 6 chapters to it, those were the chapters the audio files were separated into. The pic used as the video background was the included cover art with the files.

I have another one I might do the same to later that was even cheaper, lol. Whenever I feel like it.

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
i bought this Japanese futa x male ASMR thing with english subtitles for the hell of it. It was a pain in the ass to listen to/read in the format it had so I spent a frankly absurd amount of time trying to get it to work in an acceptable matter and then just converting it into a video file. Here it is if anyone wants it. The video has 6 chapters to it, those were the chapters the audio files were separated into. The pic used as the video background was the included cover art with the files.

I have another one I might do the same to later that was even cheaper, lol. Whenever I feel like it.
Preview doesn't work :cry:

Tweaty!

Aug 13, 2024
Thanks but holy shit... those are so bad videos.. like what happend to futa x male videos they are not like before...
Yeah.,
Don't mention it..
But just what which have u been under though cause that question has been being asked for a while now, if I'm not mistaken..?
Tho then again, that's also still a question for those creators in specific to answer..

Which now brings me to asking u;
Just in an example, which creators exactly r u referring to as being one of those who r no longer/or just haven't been lately making any good futa on male videos like they used to???
do you know if there is red3dx's lost love episodes?
Do I know if they are any Lost Love episodes, by Red3dx?
Yeah, actually there is..

Do I currently have any of them??
Sorry, I don't currently but I did used to have the full Lost Love 2.0 (futa on male) ep., by Red3dx..
(That one was only completely futa on male blowjobs with a bunch of various different angles from start to end, which was alright IMO!!)

Do I know where u can currently see any of these Lost Love ep. for free???
Again, sorry but I don't.. If I find where or am able to just get ahold of one of them again, I'll be sure to post it or the whereabouts here...

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
I don't know if anyone came across this created but already having some good content.

Reactions: TomLuv

futanon

Sep 17, 2022
I don't know if anyone came across this created but already having some good content.

yeah i saw this... this looks like it was made with some upgraded version of VaM, with amazing surround sound design, but sometimes the ai voices sound weird in the way they say certain phrases

Reactions: Purb

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020

Checked it out. Pretty nice, although, yeah, the AI voice isn't very good. :ROFLMAO:
Strange, I couldn't give a reaction, site says I've reached my reaction limit for today. :unsure: I haven't been on the site in at least two days before yesterday, and didn't even give that many reactions. :cautious:

Reactions: Purb

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Checked it out. Pretty nice, although, yeah, the AI voice isn't very good. :ROFLMAO:
Strange, I couldn't give a reaction, site says I've reached my reaction limit for today. :unsure: I haven't been on the site in at least two days before yesterday, and didn't even give that many reactions. :cautious:
Not wrong on the AI voice there but do like the scenes. And can't wait for the Milleena one.

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
yeah i saw this... this looks like it was made with some upgraded version of VaM, with amazing surround sound design, but sometimes the ai voices sound weird in the way they say certain phrases
Not wrong on that with the ai voice.

Arthur51870

Sep 3, 2023
HERE'S A FEW
*DgGENERATOR VIDS*

COUPLE OF
*RED3DX VIDS*

Futa Office

Pirate Love 2.0

& SOME OF
*FUTASTIC VIDS*
(These are Fatastic's Patreon links! So please, if someone can upload them to a different platform, I'll appreciate it!!)
FUTA SPA

Futa Update

Futa Mom & Son

Futa Eurocup

Futa Hospital

Thanks man..
Do you have any more from futastic?
And if you have please give us...

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Tweaty!

Tweaty!

Aug 13, 2024
HERE'S A FEW
*DgGENERATOR VIDS*

COUPLE OF
*RED3DX VIDS*

Futa Office

Pirate Love 2.0

& SOME OF
*FUTASTIC VIDS*
FUTA SPA

Futa Update

Futa Mom & Son

Futa Eurocup

Futa Hospital

Here the GoFile link to all of these Futastic videos!! (-1)

(NOTE: For those who don't know anything about GoFile, know that this link will last awhile but not forever.)

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 16 Votes