Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

futanon

Sep 17, 2022
bro tip:

kemono.party has paysite exclusive content for free, that includes futa on male creators such as: blacksheepovca, abstractdeeds, futaisekai, peterraynor etc.

(im well aware that most of you probably know about this site but this is just something to help the newbies)

Reactions: MintBell and doku99

hruutu

Jul 21, 2018
bro tip:

kemono.party has paysite exclusive content for free, that includes futa on male creators such as: blacksheepovca, abstractdeeds, futaisekai, peterraynor etc.

(im well aware that most of you probably know about this site but this is just something to help the newbies)
most people know it but the stuff is almost never there as any clued up creator sends links to their content via messaging, so you basically never see it on these sort of sites.

Reactions: JeremyCole300

doku99

Mar 21, 2018
most people know it but the stuff is almost never there as any clued up creator sends links to their content via messaging, so you basically never see it on these sort of sites.
I have had great luck with Kemono.party. Found ton of content there that isn't available anywhere else. Guess you just had back luck or something

Reactions: Choo-choo

futanon

Sep 17, 2022
yeah the site is pretty ass when it comes to shit being sent through dms, they do have a "dms" section but the search system on it is god awful

futanon

Sep 17, 2022
content dump:

My gym partner is a stacked tomboy (futa on male comic by dsan)

The public version of this comic only has 12-14 pages, whereas this one has 30 pages.

(password: gympartnertomboy)

Let me know if you guys want more content dumps, I'll always try to post more obscure never-before seen futa on male content instead of reposting shit that everybody has seen.

doku99

Mar 21, 2018
content dump:

The public version of this comic only has 12-14 pages, whereas this one has 30 pages.

Let me know if you guys want more content dumps, I'll always try to post more obscure never-before seen futa on male content instead of reposting shit that everybody has seen.
omg that is amazing... Never heard of this artist before, thank you very much for sharing
Do you have any more of the site passwords?

futanon

Sep 17, 2022
omg that is amazing... Never heard of this artist before, thank you very much for sharing
Do you have any more of the site passwords?
not sure, see for yourself here since that was the only time i used his site:

he made other futa on male comics like "my school is full of yokai" and others:

Hrenheim

Feb 15, 2018
content dump:

Excellent recomendation bro, but next time just download everything and post the rar in a link so the author can't change the password or place even worse ways to lock the content.

Oct 9, 2020
I absolutely want to see new games with these contents more and more, luckily they are increasing little by little, but it is not enough I always find a few, we must insist on new creators and those who have started making erotic games to do many with this genre, I know which is very niche, but I find that as long as it is not inisted it will never arrive. but here fortunately there are pages dedicated only to this kind that helps

futanon

Sep 17, 2022
content dump:

also a side note i forgot to add, as this is an ongoing comic there wont be any new pages until the 27th since dsan stated on his patreon that hes taking a break for family reasons and whatnot so i guess i'll make an update when more pages are added

Evokerr

Feb 25, 2019
thx for dsan recommendation! my dream scenarios here :love: :p

ubantos

Jan 30, 2018
Does anyone has any software that would unsensore motion comic video...i especially want to see "the world full of futanarisk"

• Thinking Face
5.00 star(s) 16 Votes