Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

doku99

Mar 21, 2018
anybody know what happened to this guy?

he used to retweet futa on male content (some of which you couldnt find on sites like r34, e621, gelbooru, pixiv, r34videos etc., so it was a good vault for unique futa on male content) but after he came back from his break to post futa on male games he vanished without saying anything
I don't know but maybe you would like , it has really good stuff and is popular :)

futanon

Sep 17, 2022
I don't know but maybe you would like , it has really good stuff and is popular :)
thing is, im not into femboys and if you want a proper futa on male subreddit just go on r/futanaripegging (even tho its usually always reposts of old shit and theres barely any new content on it)

with all that being said, does anybody know an active twitter which retweets only futa on male? thanks

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Does anyone has any software that would unsensore motion comic video...i especially want to see "the world full of futanarisk"
The still image comic isn't censored at all, but that's probably not what you are after.

JoshuaKing096

Sep 27, 2022
Can someone unlock Snickerz $5.00 tier and post it on here I know it’s not finished but it’s always best to see and not pay with credit card

Reactions: Choo-choo

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
how many scenes? because game unplayable for me,

https://f95zone.to/threads/dimitrescus-lewd-castle-ch-1-4-1-zanesfm.111868/

femdom game only but supposedly has paywalled futa on male content
futa on male behind paywall in femdom game, real WTF

So there is Subverse which have bunch futa on male scenes(maybe two of three?)
But game weight around 60 GB and a lot of grind, so worth it putting on list or not?

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
There's "one," n parts '1' nd '2'.,(not each)
N then another "one" n, part '3'..!!
But honestly.,(IMPO)
Considering from how small n length that the scenes r, along side with how the art work for them n 'whatnot', is all put together n like literal if not literally peace by peace like picture phrames, I'll have to say that its not even really worth the time to add to the list!!(MPO)

But then again considering from what the qualifications r to make it onto the list that this thread is strictly made up of, it does indeed meet those standers of actually having some futa on male n it.,
Which is why I mentioned it..
But woth it..!!???
¯\_(ツ)_/¯(Ur call Choo-choo!!)

Reactions: Choo-choo
Aug 17, 2021
But game weight around 60 GB and a lot of grind, so worth it putting on list or not?
Subverse has futa on male now??????? As if it wasn't based enough already, god damn. I'd say put it on the list, it's big and the grind is obnoxious but the visuals are top-tier.

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017

Vinzer

Nov 5, 2018

futa on male behind paywall in femdom game, real WTF

iirc the futa on male scene(s) are on r34 and r34video, maybe mention that nearby

TwoSeven13

Sep 24, 2022
Are there any good ones that have both fom, mof but no femdom, sissy or bdsm?

I'd be interested in something where the MC (male protag) and the LIs share a loving relationship.
There's some of that in Lunar's Chosen, which is one of my favorite games. There's also BDSM stuff that's not my cup of tea either. But its one of the very few games that features futa/dickgirl on male where its consensual, equal, fun sex, and then the MC fucks them also.

• Sad
Reactions: Donjo and Uthuriel

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
There's some of that in Lunar's Chosen, which is one of my favorite games. There's also BDSM stuff that's not my cup of tea either. But its one of the very few games that features futa/dickgirl on male where its consensual, equal, fun sex, and then the MC fucks them also.
Maybe I'll give it a go... it's sandboy though.. not really a fan of that, but thanks.

TwoSeven13

Sep 24, 2022
Maybe I'll give it a go... it's sandboy though.. not really a fan of that, but thanks.
I love sandbox. Its strongly my preference. However I'll say that aside from a minigame where you try to find hidden images, this is mostly just going to the spot and time that it tells you to and seeing the scene there. And it tells you when there isn't anything left.

While I'm unable to put myself into the shoes of someone who prefers one directional VNs, I think that this one has fewer of the things that people often say that they don't enjoy.

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes