Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

TwoSeven13

Sep 24, 2022
Has Star Mars been mentioned in here yet? Its a pretty new game, without a ton of scenes, but it has some of the very best dickgirl on male action that I've seen in games already, and it looks like that's going to be a regular focus.

• Hey there
Reactions: Choo-choo

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
Has Star Mars been mentioned in here yet? Its a pretty new game, without a ton of scenes, but it has some of the very best dickgirl on male action that I've seen in games already, and it looks like that's going to be a regular focus.
already done, 1 tier, new additions at bottom(from old to new)

Reactions: TwoSeven13

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
Reactions: jwalker997
Oct 9, 2020
In development(games in different pre-realease stages)

- Ren'Py game about monster girls(futa) on male, no download link so far :unsure:

Developing a New Game - "A Failure to Launch" [futadom/femdom] [exhibitionism] [Devlog] - 3DCG, Ren'Py(?), looks promising

NEW

Skull Island 3DCG, RPGM, small game right now but planned futa on male, futa on female(including futa NTR)
jump in and help dev
A Failure to Launch in fact it seems to promise very well, it seems that the graphics are really good and the futa too, I hope it ends soon and that it continues for quite a while to make that game, games like that there are very few unfortunately.
Also Skull Island promises well even if the time that things will be different, then thin I'm wrong but I have more Hype for the first and has yet to come out

Oct 9, 2020
I think we get the almost perfect futa on male game , my journey ends here oof
i agree i think it's the almost perfect futanari themed game on male, the graphics are ok, the story looks good, the girls are sexy and it's just the beginning, who knows the future what we will see with this game are already become a follower of his on twitter and patreon, there would also be alekerectsociety that does some really nice things and soon releases his update but this mom promises a lot

futanon

Sep 17, 2022
content dump:

My gym partner is a stacked tomboy (futa on male comic by dsan)

The public version of this comic only has 12-14 pages, whereas this one has 30 pages.

(password: gympartnertomboy)

Let me know if you guys want more content dumps, I'll always try to post more obscure never-before seen futa on male content instead of reposting shit that everybody has seen.
UPDATE: there are new pages but the site seems to be fucked because upon entering the password it wont show anything, no worries i got yall covered

REVAN.87

Oct 1, 2021
I think we get the almost perfect futa on male game , my journey ends here oof
Note Yet, Several games are better for the moment, Lunars Chosen, Star Mars, Family Affair.... but it's a good potential.
I also believe a lot in games like Inner Demon, UFO or Homelander.
The competition is hard.

Devinebeast

Sep 27, 2021
Note Yet, Several games are better for the moment, Lunars Chosen, Star Mars, Family Affair.... but it's a good potential.
The competition is hard.
Lunars chosen , ufo , homelander those are not solely on futa on male which means they have likely to be less fom content , family affair renders don't compare, idk about inner demon and only game which is real competition is star Mars , atp a failure to launch is at top

Oct 9, 2020
The competition is hard.
now I tell you also add A Failure to Launch that frankly already here I see a good potential, the premises are very good the graphics are really good and the girls as well, in my opinion already in the second version we will see a lot of stuff

REVAN.87

Oct 1, 2021
Lunars chosen , ufo , homelander those are not solely on futa on male which means they have likely to be less fom content , family affair renders don't compare, idk about inner demon and only game which is real competition is star Mars , atp a failure to launch is at top
A failure to launch is not a solely on futa on male too, the first sex scene is a pegging scene, and 2 perso are a female.
Lunars Chosen have 3 or 4 Futa perso same for Inner demon.
Like I said, Faillure is a good potential but it's too soon for judge. Let's sees the next update

Reactions: Devinebeast
5.00 star(s) 16 Votes