Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

REVAN.87

Oct 1, 2021
I'm not into femdom whatsoever. No am in into BDSM, or anything involving either dominance or submission, in either direction. And I'm not really looking for pure futa/dickgirl games either. I'd just like it to be a part of the greater variety of sex partners.

The games that do feature it that way though often have the girl as very submissive with a really small cock, and that's very unappealing for me on multiple levels. Either make her a regular woman or give her some good equipment.
May be you can find some game that interest you in this list :

https://f95zone.to/threads/my-colle...ontain-female-futa-on-male-anal-scenes.55577/

The games involving hard domination are excluded but soft domination is tolerated.

Reactions: TwoSeven13

TwoSeven13

Sep 24, 2022
May be you can find some game that interest you in this list :

https://f95zone.to/threads/my-colle...ontain-female-futa-on-male-anal-scenes.55577/

The games involving hard domination are excluded but soft domination is tolerated.
Thank you for that, I'll absolutely check it out. Looking over the tags there, it made me think again about how few adult games feature women or futa/dickgirls fingering the asses of men and/or doing a prostate massage. Its so hot and feels so wonderful. Maybe that rimjobs are becoming more mainstream, that can become more of a thing also.

futanon

Sep 17, 2022
I'm not into sissy stuff at all either, in either direction.

I mostly want "even" sex between strong, tall, healthy dudes and otherwise feminine futa/dickgirls who have big (but realistic) cocks. Male on futa and futa on male. Hot, consensual, casual messy sex.

But I've found that I'm apparently in the minority on that.
looks like we literally have the same tastes lol

Oct 9, 2020
who knows what animators will be out there doing "decent" animations of futanari on guy, I've only seen 4 that I know well but unfortunately I always find little about it, a real shame because if someone knows how to love this kind of good some animators could do nice things, even those animations that last more than 1 minute. We will see into the future, meanwhile we will now see the pogressi of the new developers who are bringing interesting stuff.

futanon

Sep 17, 2022
who knows what animators will be out there doing "decent" animations of futanari on guy, I've only seen 4 that I know well but unfortunately I always find little about it, a real shame because if someone knows how to love this kind of good some animators could do nice things, even those animations that last more than 1 minute. We will see into the future, meanwhile we will now see the pogressi of the new developers who are bringing interesting stuff.
the day when nyl decides to make a futa on male animation (although probably very unlikely) is the day all futa on male fans will rise up

finamn9

Sep 18, 2017
Now there is not a single author who makes such animations. Either poor quality, or 1 video once a year.
There used to be some good animators, but they are almost not active anymore or gone. Esk, mikeymack, windfall, kamadeva.

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes