Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes
Oct 9, 2020
Font of the Titans [Ch.1] [Duke of Debauchery]
is a "new" possible game where you will be able to see giantess futanari, and perhaps there is a potential that you will be able to see futanari scenes on guys, if the votes and requests so desire, so who is also passionate about this little perversion which honestly is not bad at all, also write in his patreon to insert futanari, we also bring this fantastic genre there too, even here in the comments of his official channel.
if it gets several requests then maybe it will put the futa genre, and also with sex scenes with boys.

Devinebeast

Sep 27, 2021
Font of the Titans [Ch.1] [Duke of Debauchery]
is a "new" possible game where you will be able to see giantess futanari, and perhaps there is a potential that you will be able to see futanari scenes on guys, if the votes and requests so desire, so who is also passionate about this little perversion which honestly is not bad at all, also write in his patreon to insert futanari, we also bring this fantastic genre there too, even here in the comments of his official channel.
if it gets several requests then maybe it will put the futa genre, and also with sex scenes with boys.
Damn more great games are coming recently

Reactions: monsterdragon55

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
In development(games in different pre-realease stages)

- Ren'Py game about monster girls(futa) on male, no download link so far :unsure:

Skull Island 3DCG, RPGM, small game right now but planned futa on male, futa on female(including futa NTR)

NEW

Star Periphery (Futadom/Femdom) 3DCG, Ren'Py, sci-fi kinetic(?) novel, jump in and support dev

futanon

Sep 17, 2022
since theres been a lack of content and posts on here, heres an awesome little comic i found while browsing kemono the other day:

i like it mostly because the focus is put more on the futa while the male is anonymous for the most part, i dont know why i find that so hot

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Choo-choo

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
since theres been a lack of content and posts on here, heres an awesome little comic i found while browsing kemono the other day:

i like it mostly because the focus is put more on the futa while the male is anonymous for the most part, i dont know why i find that so hot
Too bad it's only in Japanese :(

ate80

Sep 5, 2020

The comic book advertised on DLSite is the first to appear on this page in English.

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes