Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

Devinebeast

Sep 27, 2021
Lunars chosen , ufo , homelander those are not solely on futa on male , family affair renders don't compare, idk about inner demon and only game which is real competition is star Mars , atp a failure to launch is at top
A failure to launch is not a solely on futa on male too, the first sex scene is a pegging scene, and 2 perso are a female.
Lunars Chosen have 3 or 4 Futa perso same for Inner demon.
Like I said, Faillure is a good potential but it's too soon for judge. Let's sees the next update
I guess your right hope Dev's make it almost perfect

Reactions: REVAN.87

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
any news on content archive for lition?
Yeah.,
I too, would really like to know the same thing, if anybody has!!???
N I'll be extremely thankful n would really appreciate it to the fullest if there's actually anybody who could literally be, ever so kind enough to provide us with all of Lition new/old, or just the new videos (UpToDate), that r on his mega link he that he has posted for his subscribers on Subscribe Star!!!!

N I'm not just saying that either, just to try to get some type of real Hero out there to be brave enough to actually go n do it, like if it's some damn type of special mission or something like that., (NO!!)
Meaning im, I really do mean it!!
That full-on, "fullest" gratitude of my appreciation would really literally be, 'Thru the Roof/To the Sky,' made n full Honor!!!

Weeeed

Sep 27, 2019
NEW

A Failure to launch [Min Thy Lord] Ren'Py, 3DCG, femdom/futadom focused game, great potential

Earn Your Freedom 3D [v0.02] [EYF3D] Ren'Py, 3DCG, feminization/sissyfication focused game, one futa on male scene for now, also male/male content and femdom
thanks to waynevill
downloaded and played both.
both are great. especially A failure to lunch. what a good start to the game. if its continue on this trajectory, i think it could be the best futa on male game ever.

for earn you freedom, i am not really sissfication biggest fans. however there are many sissification games that really hot. and i think this game have potential to be one of them.

REVAN.87

Oct 1, 2021
Ok, if the liste contain the game with "good potential", you should separate the potentials of games witch have already a futa on male scene.
Thus gamers will be able to orient their viewing and make more efficient feedback.
Otherwise I follow this potential :
-Frozen Past, even if I've little disapointed by the last update.
-Fate of the mirador
-Menage à moi
- Sexual pursuit
- Tales from the unending void 2 => the futa character has offered an active relation to the MC so may be on the next update...

And you should remove Locked away from the list, it was undoubtely promissing, but the project was apparently abandoned

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
Hey choo-choo, are you still working on a game? It’s been a while since you mentioned it, but we’re always down for more futa on male.
:cry: not much progress
most problematic is story writing(i am bad at this hello procrastination)
game will be Ren'Py with something like Femdom City/Futadom World(less hardcore mostly) mix, dating sim with sandbox element
generic "faceless" main character
two dickgirl love interest
two girl love interest

maybe create separate thread where people will throw rotten tomatoes at me for slow development :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Devinebeast

Sep 27, 2021
:cry: not much progress
most problematic is story writing(i am bad at this hello procrastination)
game will be Ren'Py with something like Femdom City/Futadom World(less hardcore mostly) mix, dating sim with sandbox element
generic "faceless" main character
two dickgirl love interest
two girl love interest

maybe create separate thread where people will throw rotten tomatoes at me for slow development :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really wanna know how you guys made this all like which softwares, i have no clue about it

• Hey there
Reactions: Choo-choo

futanon

Sep 17, 2022
downloaded and played both.
both are great. especially A failure to lunch. what a good start to the game. if its continue on this trajectory, i think it could be the best futa on male game ever.

for earn you freedom, i am not really sissfication biggest fans. however there are many sissification games that really hot. and i think this game have potential to be one of them.
agreed, sissification is mid

id much rather watch a futa fuck an average Joe than some degenerate crossdresser

TwoSeven13

Sep 24, 2022
agreed, sissification is mid

id much rather watch a futa fuck an average Joe than some degenerate crossdresser
I'm not into sissy stuff at all either, in either direction.

I mostly want "even" sex between strong, tall, healthy dudes and otherwise feminine futa/dickgirls who have big (but realistic) cocks. Male on futa and futa on male. Hot, consensual, casual messy sex.

But I've found that I'm apparently in the minority on that.

REVAN.87

Oct 1, 2021
I'm not into sissy stuff at all either, in either direction.

I mostly want "even" sex between strong, tall, healthy dudes and otherwise feminine futa/dickgirls who have big (but realistic) cocks. Male on futa and futa on male. Hot, consensual, casual messy sex.

But I've found that I'm apparently in the minority on that.
There are quite few games, but Futa is rarely the main theme like in "midle life crisis", "Fetish Locator" or "Tales from the unending void", in general you have to do 3 hours of games to find the casual "Futa on Male" relationship.
And it's logical because "teasing" boost the kink, but it's difficult to dose and too much it gives "blue balls".
And it's worse when you like the pegging, 90% of the game are in the FEMDOM trip

TwoSeven13

Sep 24, 2022
There are quite few games, but Futa is rarely the main theme like in "midle life crisis", "Fetish Locator" or "Tales from the unending void", in general you have to do 3 hours of games to find the casual "Futa on Male" relationship.
And it's logical because "teasing" boost the kink, but it's difficult to dose and too much it gives "blue balls".
And it's worse when you like the pegging, 90% of the game are in the FEMDOM trip
I'm not into femdom whatsoever. No am in into BDSM, or anything involving either dominance or submission, in either direction. And I'm not really looking for pure futa/dickgirl games either. I'd just like it to be a part of the greater variety of sex partners.

The games that do feature it that way though often have the girl as very submissive with a really small cock, and that's very unappealing for me on multiple levels. Either make her a regular woman or give her some good equipment.

Reactions: Jwow3
5.00 star(s) 16 Votes