Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

futanon

Sep 17, 2022
Not familiar with Kemono, how does one do that?
not sure since ive never imported on kemono myself but im guessing you just click on "upload file" on here:

edit: you probably need to make an account to do so

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
not sure since ive never imported on kemono myself but im guessing you just click on "upload file" on here:

edit: you probably need to make an account to do so
You don't need an account. You just go to the importer on the left side and put in your session key. There's a link under where you type the key in that takes you to a page where they tell you how to get the key as well.

Reactions: Ivorac and Vinzer

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Not only one. All the Futadom World posts from august until now were posted there. Thanks my friend. (y)

Nice to know that the developers are finally moving on with completing the Claudia & Demetria ending plus more cageplay on her route for whoever like it. Someone should mention that on the game's thread, feel i already occupy too much space there, most pages have two or three posts of mine. :LOL:

• Hey there
Reactions: DN8R and Choo-choo

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
Not only one. All the Futadom World posts from august until now were posted there. Thanks my friend. (y)

Nice to know that the developers are finally moving on with completing the Claudia & Demetria ending plus more cageplay on her route for whoever like it. Someone should mention that on the game's thread, feel i already occupy too much space there, most pages have two or three posts of mine. :LOL:
thread always open for constructive open-minded discussion/replies :geek:

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
'To all fans of Lition's!!'
Its not much but, u know.,
Ur welcome!!!
(ALL THE WIP VIDEOS HAVE NO SOUND!! ACCORDING TO 'LITION', THE FULL/COMPLETED VIDEO IS WHEN-N-WHERE THE SOUND WILL BE ADDED)
Also, just so there's no confusion (even tho the quotes should be already self explanatory), the 'LITION' spoilers, r posts from Lition himself that he posted for n/or with each of these videos from off of his subscribestar, except for the 'NONE!'

Hngry-WIP-6
LITION -"First refined WIP! I will be tidying things here and there but this is 95% final visually. There's no text in this one, as it was a placeholder in the rough drafts for me to re-insert in a better way later."

Hngry-WIP-5
LITION -"Last Rough Draft! Enjoy :3"

Hngry-WIP-7
LITION -"I think this is visually my best looking video yet, which I'm really happy about - the lighting is coming together pretty well.
I've seen several people asking about sound - it will be included in the release version, as always.
"

Hngry-WIP-4
LITION -"There will be at least one more WIP before I start working on the finer details :)."

Hngry-WIP-3
LITION -"There will be more to come, this is not the last part "

Hngry-WIP-2
LITION -'NONE'

J-cums-on-L's-cock
LITION -'NONE'

mush3al

Sep 5, 2019
'To all fans of Lition's!!'
Its not much but, u know.,
Ur welcome!!!
(ALL THE WIP VIDEOS HAVE NO SOUND!! ACCORDING TO 'LITION', THE FULL/COMPLETED VIDEO IS WHEN-N-WHERE THE SOUND WILL BE ADDED)
Also, just so there's no confusion (even tho the quotes should be already self explanatory), the 'LITION' spoilers, r posts from Lition himself that he posted for n/or with each of these videos from off of his subscribestar, except for the 'NONE!'

Hngry-WIP-6
LITION -"First refined WIP! I will be tidying things here and there but this is 95% final visually. There's no text in this one, as it was a placeholder in the rough drafts for me to re-insert in a better way later."

Hngry-WIP-5
LITION -"Last Rough Draft! Enjoy :3"

Hngry-WIP-7
LITION -"I think this is visually my best looking video yet, which I'm really happy about - the lighting is coming together pretty well.
I've seen several people asking about sound - it will be included in the release version, as always.
"

Hngry-WIP-4
LITION -"There will be at least one more WIP before I start working on the finer details :)."

Hngry-WIP-3
LITION -"There will be more to come, this is not the last part "

Hngry-WIP-2
LITION -'NONE'

J-cums-on-L's-cock
LITION -'NONE'
amazing share!

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes