Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
'To all fans of Lition's!!'
Its not much but, u know.,
Ur welcome!!!
(ALL THE WIP VIDEOS HAVE NO SOUND!! ACCORDING TO 'LITION', THE FULL/COMPLETED VIDEO IS WHEN-N-WHERE THE SOUND WILL BE ADDED)
Also, just so there's no confusion (even tho the quotes should be already self explanatory), the 'LITION' spoilers, r posts from Lition himself that he posted for n/or with each of these videos from off of his subscribestar, except for the 'NONE!'

Hngry-WIP-6
But wasn't Hngry already released? I'm pretty sure I saw it on some site with sound effects and floating dialogue. :unsure:

Balkazzaar

Nov 12, 2019
'To all fans of Lition's!!'
Its not much but, u know.,
Ur welcome!!!
(ALL THE WIP VIDEOS HAVE NO SOUND!! ACCORDING TO 'LITION', THE FULL/COMPLETED VIDEO IS WHEN-N-WHERE THE SOUND WILL BE ADDED)
Also, just so there's no confusion (even tho the quotes should be already self explanatory), the 'LITION' spoilers, r posts from Lition himself that he posted for n/or with each of these videos from off of his subscribestar, except for the 'NONE!'

Hngry-WIP-6
LITION -"First refined WIP! I will be tidying things here and there but this is 95% final visually. There's no text in this one, as it was a placeholder in the rough drafts for me to re-insert in a better way later."

Hngry-WIP-5
LITION -"Last Rough Draft! Enjoy :3"

Hngry-WIP-7
LITION -"I think this is visually my best looking video yet, which I'm really happy about - the lighting is coming together pretty well.
I've seen several people asking about sound - it will be included in the release version, as always.
"

Hngry-WIP-4
LITION -"There will be at least one more WIP before I start working on the finer details :)."

Hngry-WIP-3
LITION -"There will be more to come, this is not the last part "

Hngry-WIP-2
LITION -'NONE'

J-cums-on-L's-cock
LITION -'NONE'
Man his models used to look awesome IMO when he did in TK17, now his models look like roughly made clay models...

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
lol yeah
No.,
The Hngry video isnt completed, unless it literally just now got posted, since my post of his HNGRY WIP STUFF!!
But other than that, that is also one of the WIP videos of Hngry that I also included n my post from his Subscribestar, tho!!

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
But wasn't Hngry already released? I'm pretty sure I saw it on some site with sound effects and floating dialogue. :unsure:
Yes there was one, on rule34.,
But that also was one of the Hngry WIP videos, that which I also included, n that also didnt have any sound effects either!!

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
Man his models used to look awesome IMO when he did in TK17, now his models look like roughly made clay models...
Yeah.,
They do look pretty funny at times..
But there not that bad tho....,

When u dont think about it!!!

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
Here r two more WIP videos of Lition to add to the last list I posted of his WIP videos!!
(Also with no sound, yet!!)

Hngry-WIP-8
Lition -"Last WIP! There's a couple shots with clipping in it which I will have to re-render but for the most part, this is it. I'm now working on the audio & dialogue, but the next post will be the full release.
I've now finished the animation on "Hungry" and will start the editing process. This is mostly fine tweaks, creating audio, and trying out a new style with the speech bubbles. I used to have the speech bubbles rendered in Blender, but I wanted finer control of the text, so I'm doing it in post now.
I'm not sure yet how long it will take along with everything else, so I will give about 3-4 weeks until full release.
"
Mega

NewToy-WIP-1
Lition -"One of the very few times I've made a video of Laurene being penetrated in any way but I'm glad I did it! The narrative (which will be a little clip in the beginning of the full video) is that Laurene ordered a custom dildo that's a mould of her own cock. I thought that'd be a fun idea, as her ass would definitely not be satisfied with anything less. :)
I'm making perhaps 3-4 different poses and this is the first one.
"

Mega

futanon

Sep 17, 2022
Here r two more WIP videos of Lition to add to the last list I posted of his WIP videos!!
(Also with no sound, yet!!)

Hngry-WIP-8
Lition -"Last WIP! There's a couple shots with clipping in it which I will have to re-render but for the most part, this is it. I'm now working on the audio & dialogue, but the next post will be the full release.
I've now finished the animation on "Hungry" and will start the editing process. This is mostly fine tweaks, creating audio, and trying out a new style with the speech bubbles. I used to have the speech bubbles rendered in Blender, but I wanted finer control of the text, so I'm doing it in post now.
I'm not sure yet how long it will take along with everything else, so I will give about 3-4 weeks until full release.
"
Mega

NewToy-WIP-1
Lition -"One of the very few times I've made a video of Laurene being penetrated in any way but I'm glad I did it! The narrative (which will be a little clip in the beginning of the full video) is that Laurene ordered a custom dildo that's a mould of her own cock. I thought that'd be a fun idea, as her ass would definitely not be satisfied with anything less. :)
I'm making perhaps 3-4 different poses and this is the first one.
"

Mega
where are you even getting these from are you subbed?

Reactions: Tweaty
5.00 star(s) 16 Votes