Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

RayBar

May 12, 2020
This here are all the FoM CGs I could find of and some animated clips from from hitomi.la.
Did a similar upload a few months back,but I botched it up and the upload yeeted itself out of existence.Hope it stays this time:HideThePain:.

Ofcourse everything is Japenisfied so have fun with the mosaics:KEK:

RayBar

May 12, 2020
This here are all the FoM CGs I could find of and some animated clips from from hitomi.la.
Did a similar upload a few months back,but I botched it up and the upload yeeted itself out of existence.Hope it stays this time:HideThePain:.

Also,take a look at this some based lad is working on translation for scenes.I haven't download it myself since the file is too large but there should be a few FoM(probably) clips in there and in high quality.

Last edited:

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020

Nice! Even though some images are MoF rather than FoM, and all are censored.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Nice! Even though some images are MoF rather than FoM, and all are censored.
Left one MoF scene in both of them as bonus(there were actually more MoF scenes but I removed them).Japenis and Censorship a tale as old as time:HideThePain:

futanon

Sep 17, 2022

absolute based legend

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes