Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Might want to reupload these elsewhere, incase/before something happens!!
U never know!!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Has he finished the Good Morning one? Couldn't find it in those links either as a WIP or COMPLETE file.

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Yeah and with the MEGAsync app. Not sure which one lets me do that though.
That's the thing. If you're a free user on a pc (apparently what browser you're using also makes a difference), you can only download 2-2.5 GB tops. If you subscribe and\ or get the app, you can download more.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
That's the thing. If you're a free user on a pc (apparently what browser you're using also makes a difference), you can only download 2-2.5 GB tops. If you subscribe and\ or get the app, you can download more.
Now I didn't know that, it used to be 5GB for free users in my day.

Reactions: JeremyCole300

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
The MEGA limit if you are a free user is still 5Gb for a day, you just can't download things that are around 2Gb or more if you are doing it from the browser. MEGA on your browser doesn't actually download anything, it fills your cache with what you want to download and then downloads it in mere seconds when everything has been cramped in there. If your cache can't contain what you are expecting to download, it'll simply stop working when it reaches that limit (which is why different browsers might have different behaviors/limits) and fuck up your download unless you empty your cache, but since what's being contained in there is the download there's nothing you can do about it really.

Best solution is using the app while still being a free user. Gives you the same daily 5Gb limit but doesn't give you any single-download limit within this margin.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
The MEGA limit if you are a free user is still 5Gb for a day, you just can't download things that are around 2Gb or more if you are doing it from the browser. MEGA on your browser doesn't actually download anything, it fills your cache with what you want to download and then downloads it in mere seconds when everything has been cramped in there. If your cache can't contain what you are expecting to download, it'll simply stop working when it reaches that limit (which is why different browsers might have different behaviors/limits) and fuck up your download unless you empty your cache, but since what's being contained in there is the download there's nothing you can do about it really.

Best solution is using the app while still being a free user. Gives you the same daily 5Gb limit but doesn't give you any single-download limit within this margin.
I am able to DL files larger than 2 GB from MEGA using Chrome, but MEGA sometimes pauses transfer telling me to wait; the screen tells that limits for free accounts are set dynamically based on current server bandwidth usage.

futanon

Sep 17, 2022
Might want to reupload these elsewhere, incase/before something happens!!
U never know!!!

woke up feeling ill today and this drastically improved my mood

i hope a horny futa shows up to your house one day (y)

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
As Icarus Media said Syndicate is a game that will have lots of futa on male content.
Please check since im helping with development too.
I'll be most excited to check once there is anything to check ;) But, for now, I'll be keeping an eye on the progress :cool:

Edit: I stand corrected, did'n realize they've uploaded first release yesterday. Looks great so far!

Last edited:

futanon

Sep 17, 2022
im a free mega mobile user and when it says ive reached my quota i just brainstorm it with vpns until im able to download stuff again :KEK:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GrabberWalkie

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
Can't see attached files at this time.
In which of the games in the topic, the quality of renderings is not worse than New Me, Fetish Locator, indecent desire, The Shadow Over Blackmore? +Fit/muscle is also not bad, but at least the first one will be enough.

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes