Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Played that A Failure to Launch game. High quality renders and the sex scene was really great too. Not only it was several renders but the actual text for said scene was long and sexy. :love: (y)

My only complain is the lack of choices. Dialogue choices so far change pretty much nothing other than some flavor text. Hope the dev actually put some real changes in the future, like who to date.:confused::unsure:

Last edited:

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
If I recall rightly, the actual RPG battles are incredibly unfun, and make the content a slog to get to.
That's kind of a thing with RPGM, isn't it? And I'm not talking only about Curse of the Underdark, either. Each dialogue starting with a bubble is also frustrating. Then again, maybe developers just didn't put in the effort to make the gameplay flow better? :unsure:

Dec 24, 2020
That's kind of a thing with RPGM, isn't it? And I'm not talking only about Curse of the Underdark, either. Each dialogue starting with a bubble is also frustrating. Then again, maybe developers just didn't put in the effort to make the gameplay flow better? :unsure:
Not always. Decent combat can work with the systems or allow the player to have something to overcum to achieve whatever the goal is. When the enterity of the combat has enemies that can bordrline one shot you randomly, it isn't fun/worth playing.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
So it barely counts but Four Elements Trainer by Mitzy has 1 futa on male scene. On Ember Island near the end in the tea hut.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Choo-choo

RayBar

May 12, 2020
So it barely counts but Four Elements Trainer by Mitzy has 1 futa on male scene. On Ember Island near the end in the tea hut.
Is that one scene,Futa on MC? I always steered clear of that game cause it parodies ATLA,and I just can't FAP to those characters(just seems wrong,even though I have fapped to horrendous stuff in the past:BootyTime: )

RayBar

May 12, 2020
This might(or might not)have Futa on Male in it, I haven't played it myself since its not my cup of tea,but judging by this
screenshot and the lack of 'gay' tag there probably is...:BootyTime:

• Wow
Reactions: Choo-choo
5.00 star(s) 16 Votes