Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

Devinebeast

Sep 27, 2021
About star Mars I would rather wanted him to abobdone than paywall it , it's not a very popular game so pirate copy of without paywall of the game uploading has very small chances. This game is dead for me

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Mainly cuz he paywalled it from the start and has a lot of other stuff which is the majority apart from futa
Which is even stranger. If people don't know about it how would they even look for his game? Unless he uses other places to advertise his game, i don't really see this as a smart choice too. :unsure: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Devinebeast

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
monsterdragon55
behind paywall, not available here on F95
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This pic reminded me of that one game we've had on here where the protagonist was a bald IT-dude, teaching computer class at a futa school, and he gets to have sex with the futas, some blackmail him, others he has sex with willingly. The character models are kinda wonky, the animations are a joke, but the game had some charm at least. I think it got abandoned?

Reactions: Jtdiii

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Starting from version 0.7 of the game, I decided to make futanari content available only to those who support my game development.
In the public version of the game, there will only be sex content with girls who have pussies..
So let 'em, big deal. It not like that game was going anywhere anyhow, I mean, I did like the plot with the black futa, but it was still too bare-bones to cry over. And once the dev realizes that this was a bad decision, they'll either return to releasing the game as normal, or will get upset and shut the project down outright. Either way, they'll end up in the wrong.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Trapitalism101

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
This pic reminded me of that one game we've had on here where the protagonist was a bald IT-dude, teaching computer class at a futa school, and he gets to have sex with the futas, some blackmail him, others he has sex with willingly. The character models are kinda wonky, the animations are a joke, but the game had some charm at least. I think it got abandoned?
TransexEducation Abandoned :(

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
Send it to the mods and explain this is the patreon/not censored version too.
Would u be a kind fellow n to do that for me please??
Cause I'm not gonna front.,
I really, honestly do not know how to do that!!(Let alone, know what u mean!?)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Would u be a kind fellow n to do that for me please??
Cause I'm not gonna front.,
I really, honestly do not know how to do that!!(Let alone, know what u mean!?)
Just click on the name of one of the moderators/uploaders who are online on the forum's main page and send them the link and explain the situation. They will carry on with updating the thread.

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes