Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

futanon

Sep 17, 2022
There is a mod in the Sims 4 to turn every female in the city a futa. Playing a male with animations mods is soooo hot IMO :LOL:
meh, i can agree that, that stuff is hot at first but after the 3rd or 4th time it already gets repetitive and loses its charm

Oct 9, 2020
I can get past the same animation on a loop but at least learn the damn difference between your and you're. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

By the way, it seems that cursed game got posted here. :oops::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
https://f95zone.to/threads/milf-x-asylum-v1-1-danas-demons.150235/
it's awful in every sense, of graphics, story, gameplay and corny sex scenes.

I'm very sorry for those who seem interested in this game but I don't find anything exciting about it, and how to experience sexual excitement with the first resident evil, if it had better graphics, and a more decent gampley it could have been a game not bad but here we are below the sufficiency.

Reactions: Laehtsia

Devinebeast

Sep 27, 2021
it's awful in every sense, of graphics, story, gameplay and corny sex scenes.

I'm very sorry for those who seem interested in this game but I don't find anything exciting about it, and how to experience sexual excitement with the first resident evil, if it had better graphics, and a more decent gampley it could have been a game not bad but here we are below the sufficiency.
That game is a piece of shit

Fzeren

Sep 25, 2020
Y'all heard about the bullshit on star mars?

Starting from version 0.7 of the game, I decided to make futanari content available only to those who support my game development.
In the public version of the game, there will only be sex content with girls who have pussies..
It's been a long time since I've seen a product being marketed this badly

Gripping

Jan 8, 2020
This is way worse than I thought he's leaving out Futa Characters because of a Patron goal? In a game that new players can't see the futa scenes? He's completely gonna kill his game.

Reactions: Trapitalism101

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Y'all heard about the bullshit on star mars?

Starting from version 0.7 of the game, I decided to make futanari content available only to those who support my game development.
In the public version of the game, there will only be sex content with girls who have pussies..
Guys is really shooting himself on the foot. Oh well i wouldn't worry too much, bet on leakings happening no matter what weird paywall the dev tries to use.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Shame about Star Mars. I think splitting the audience is a bad idea, and he should have either gone full futa from the start or just had regular alien lady sex.
Somehow this reminded me of the weird crusade DPC decided to start against people using mods on this game.

Let's hope that, differently from the moronic creator of Being a Dik, Magic Dude realize that this is a waste of time and he won't attract more people to support his game by making a bunch of pirates angry with a highly censored public version.

Reactions: Trapitalism101

Azapret

May 28, 2022
Reasons (valid or not) aside, that decision will undoubtedly cause extra work for the creator. Now they have 2 distinct versions to support - the free and paid version. That's not as easy as it might seem.

So not only has this decision really not gone down well, it'll cause extra work. More time, for probably less income...

ErnieSesameStreetGIF.gif

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes