Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Bro unless you teach all the subjects for all the professions, this doesn't prove anything.
Merely sharing my own observations... I teach Anglo-American Law, English and English Literature. Of course, I've seen some male students who were performing extremely well and a few female students who were performing poorly. But, generally speaking, female students seem to be more motivated, meticulous and better at managing their priorities.

And the most lucrative and influential fields in the world (STEM fields) are still dominated by men, even in the most egalitarian countries in the world.
For historical reasons... but the trend is changing pretty rapidly. I'd wager this will no longer be true some 30-50 years from now, at least in the Western World.

Reactions: idraigir

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Well, I can easily subscribe to this. I'm a college teacher, and from my own experience, girls, statistically speaking, have better grades than boys. All my best students in any given year were female.
While I've had some really good male students, I have to agree: there were more good female students. And yes, I'm a college teacher myself, though I'm not sure if I'm actually any good at it. :KEK:

Reactions: Leo Humilis

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
But we are talking about mammals here though :LOL:. My point still stands with bonobos though, they're a matriarchal society (one sex is still more 'dominant' than the other), hyenas are also matriarchal (the females literally have a pseudo penis, and are bigger and stronger, but they give birth out of them, ouch!). Other than that, humans, chimps, lions, wolves etc. all strongly patriarchal. With the males possessing the markers of dominance in nature (physical strength and size).
LIONS, & TIGERS, & FUTAS!?
OH MY!!!:eek:

LMAO!!:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
Sorry people, my bad.,
But I just felt like saying that for "some reason."
Don't mind me!!

• Haha
Reactions: Leo Humilis

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
And yes, I'm a college teacher myself, though I'm not sure if I'm actually any good at it. :KEK:
Always a pleasure to meet a fellow teacher! Not a healthy attitude, though, LOL. Even if you are doubting yourself (which most of us do, from time to time), never let your students see it, at least.

Reactions: GrabberWalkie

Gripping

Jan 8, 2020
While I've had some really good male students, I have to agree: there were more good female students. And yes, I'm a college teacher myself, though I'm not sure if I'm actually any good at it. :KEK:
Not that I even care about you guys specific convo it has been proven and known for a while that the way traditional learning/teaching is done leans more towards female/women while most male/men learn better visually and hands on. Neither is superior just different way of learning.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Not that I even care about you guys specific convo it has been proven and known for a while that the way traditional learning/teaching is done leans more towards female/women while most male/men learn better visually and hands on. Neither is superior just different way of learning.
Quite ironically, though, the "traditional learning/teaching" was originally developed for male students (when females still didn't even have proper access to education) :unsure:

Do they have to be furries, though? :rolleyes:
No! Let's just go for plain bestiality :p

Reactions: GrabberWalkie

onetwo92

Jul 18, 2021
does anyone know the name of the 3d artist that does futa content, I remember 2 of his comics one being 2 muscle futas (one caucasian one asian) fighting each other and another being an orc futa vs elf femboy. Any help is appreciated!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Choo-choo

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
does anyone know the name of the 3d artist that does futa content, I remember 2 of his comics one being 2 muscle futas (one caucasian one asian) fighting each other and another being an orc futa vs elf femboy. Any help is appreciated!
Probably a hit the sky kind of affair but: Anasheya?

onetwo92

Jul 18, 2021
Probably a hit the sky kind of affair but: Anasheya?
No it was a 3D artist, similar quality to nyl but for the life of me can't remember the name should have watched the thread, the orc has a bet with the elf who can make who cum more... driving me nuts not remembering the name!

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
5.00 star(s) 16 Votes