Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

Laehtsia

May 27, 2020
You can add Ménage à Moi to the list : https://f95zone.to/threads/menage-a-moi-part-1-alboe-interactive.130777/

A very promising new game where you can set all the female characters as futa ! There is 2 MCs ( protagonists ) and they share the same LIs though.
Very modifiable, you can change character's names and how they will call you. Very short for now but dev will make longer updates. I like it so far

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
You can add Ménage à Moi to the list : https://f95zone.to/threads/menage-a-moi-part-1-alboe-interactive.130777/

A very promising new game where you can set all the female characters as futa ! There is 2 MCs ( protagonists ) and they share the same LIs though.
Very modifiable, you can change character's names and how they will call you. Very short for now but dev will make longer updates. I like it so far
Played it just a couple of days ago. Damn was it annoying to have to set up every character's name, family name, relation to player, player relation to them, and nicknames :cautious:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Choo-choo

nihilus008

Jul 15, 2021
Any good games that have hardcore Futa on Male? Seen most of the newer stuff(last year or so), but I just want a completed game to play so I'm not left hanging on for a conclusion haha, thank you:)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Finished playing the update for Star Periphery yesterday and have to say the game is great. It has equal parts gorgeous renders, story and lots of dialogue lines that i usually enjoy seeing on my adult games.

Seriously if someone here didn't tried it yet i strongly recommend you do. :love:

sadly, not many completed games
some examples
Pandora's Forest
Futadom World - Binding Sim(some routes finished, game development still ongoing)
Futadom should be having a new route being released until this monday if the developers don't delay it again. Wallis route which by the way has become my favorite on the game so far. :D

Reactions: Leo Humilis
Dec 24, 2020
Finished playing the update for Star Periphery yesterday and have to say the game is great. It has equal parts gorgeous renders, story and lots of dialogue lines that i usually enjoy seeing on my adult games.

Seriously if someone here didn't tried it yet i strongly recommend you do. :love:
It may be the best futa game on the site. The world is genuinely interesting, secondary characters actually get fleshed out a bit, and the scenes are extraordinary. As a bonus, there seems to be a good separation from characters and the character's content. There is one character I whose style of content I do not care for, but if you choose the "no thx pls" option she doesn't lock you out of the story content revolving around her. Also while the MC may be kind of a blank slate, he isn't stupid, is generally a cutie, and is into scenes if you choose to select them.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
It may be the best futa game on the site. The world is genuinely interesting, secondary characters actually get fleshed out a bit, and the scenes are extraordinary. As a bonus, there seems to be a good separation from characters and the character's content. There is one character I whose style of content I do not care for, but if you choose the "no thx pls" option she doesn't lock you out of the story content revolving around her. Also while the MC may be kind of a blank slate, he isn't stupid, is generally a cutie, and is into scenes if you choose to select them.
I would personally prefer the MC to be less of a sissy/trap/femboy, but love this game otherwise!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I was honestly surprised the developer didn't go the full rape route with the (FutadomWorld already fills this niche for me) scenes in the game so far. The sex scene and the talk afterwards between Ginny and the Protagonist were quite good.

The only things i disliked were two.

First the sluty default outfit Protagonist uses, but in this case developer already showed the render with the new clothes after he becomes part of the ship's crew. (y) :D
The other were those goblins. To me it's weird seeing them outside of fantasy stories. Luckly we can avoid their sexual encounter.

Anyway he got a gem on his hands. Hope he can keep going. :love:

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Here's a question: There's this person making 3d futa content, mostly futa-on-girl, but has some on-guy stuff too, and it also caters to the giantess\ growing\ shrinking fetishes. I was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to pirate it? I wanted to file a formal request on the forum, but as far as I could figure, request tickets are only available for games. :unsure:
Here are some samples: , , .

Last edited:
Reactions: Laehtsia and DN8R

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
Here's a question: There's this person making 3d futa content, mostly futa-on-girl, but has some on-guy stuff too, and their stuff also caters to the giantess\ growing\ shrinking fetishes. I was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to pirate their stuff? I wanted to file a formal request on the forum, but as far as I could figure, request tickets are only available for games. :unsure:
Here are some samples: , , .
994 Mb 2580x1080 mp4
995 Mb 2580x1080 mp4
995 Mb 2580x1080 mp4
hope this one links work

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes