Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
My only gripe with elliotyip's content is the gurls' body shapes. They're just too hourglass-shaped.
THANK U!!
N here I was beginning to think that I was the only one with this 'ugly' (to be very specific) dislike of his!!
But other than that, his stuff kind of sits alright with me!!(with just 1 major specific key fix tho, his vids would be way better)

Reactions: GrabberWalkie

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
SSHHH..!:whistle:
Okay!?
Just-SHushH...!:whistle:

Here...
There's a special inside the 'spoiler' below.,
But just be sure to pass the word only on to those who won't ruin it for others, tho..
OH..! N remember, if they ask!? U didn't get this from me..!!:censored::cool:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dayum, that was great! I WANT MOAR!!:love::love::love:

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
Defender brings up several warnings concerning trojans with this download. Others proceed with care.
after fighting with the antivirus i launched it an i can confirm it seems safe.
Either this was a joke/ur tripping/ur lying/or this totally was something that had to have happened entirely from ur guys end!
Cause there r no Trojans/pop-ups/or whatever coming from my end on...
I would know this too cause I always keep my "comp" protected with a good top anti "trojan" virus protector..!!
Lol, get it!!:p

Na, but seriously tho.,
With all bullshit aside, erverything I just stated right now truly is the case on my end of things!!
So..., ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
N other words, sorry.!?
But I honestly don't know what happened on ur guys end, other than that having to had been where that problem mostly had came from,-'On ur guys end!!'

Reactions: Choo-choo
5.00 star(s) 15 Votes