Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

SimpleKing2

Mar 27, 2021
Quite ironically, though, the "traditional learning/teaching" was originally developed for male students (when females still didn't even have proper access to education) :unsure:
Well, i dont think they cared about/had in consideration the gender of the students when they were developing the education system, but i am pretty sure it is proven females in general do better in school specially through 6-9 grade because puberty hits earlier so their brain also starts developing earlier which lets them be able to think more about the future and consequence of their actions hence doing better in school. Meanwhile in a lot of cases with since males take longer to fully develop their brain, they tend to do worse in school and since 6-9 are the basis of further knowledge it can be very complicated to ""recatch" the train" meaning they will do worse in the future as well. Despite this its proven that intelligence and academic performance although connected are not proportional because there are various types of intelligence and various teaching methods that could work better on different people. In the end Intelligence comes down to genetics and the life experiences/people around you and has very little to do with gender.

Reactions: Leo Humilis

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Well, i dont think they cared about/had in consideration the gender of the students when they were developing the education system, but i am pretty sure it is proven females in general do better in school specially through 6-9 grade because puberty hits earlier so their brain also starts developing earlier which lets them be able to think more about the future and consequence of their actions hence doing better in school. Meanwhile in a lot of cases with since males take longer to fully develop their brain, they tend to do worse in school and since 6-9 are the basis of further knowledge it can be very complicated to ""recatch" the train" meaning they will do worse in the future as well. Despite this its proven that intelligence and academic performance although connected are not proportional because there are various types of intelligence and various teaching methods that could work better on different people. In the end Intelligence comes down to genetics and the life experiences/people around you and has very little to do with gender.
I would agree that there isn't necessarily any direct correlation between sex/gender and "intelligence". Again, from my experience as a college teacher, I wouldn't say that students of one gender are generally "smarter" than others. But, on the average, female students seem to be more focused, disciplined and better at managing their priorities; while those qualities are not necessarily directly related to "intelligence" per se, they generally result in better performance, ceteris paribus.

Last edited:

edboy7

Sep 12, 2019
UPDATE: there are new pages but the site seems to be fucked because upon entering the password it wont show anything, no worries i got yall covered

Think there is a sequel comic to this out now.

Laehtsia

May 27, 2020
Is someone here following Gala Sanctuary on Patreon ? I love his game Final Spell and i'm curious if someone could share the last dev log please. :whistle:

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes