Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes

futanon

Sep 17, 2022
Yes, please stop sharing my videos, any and all use of the Icarus, Futaisekai, Blacksheep, Terriblefairy, Lition, Torian and Droibles brands will be met with severe legal penalties no less than an 11inch endowed futanari lawyer knocking on your backdoor.

(Joke, most of those are not me)
a story in which leakers get punished by a futa lawyer... you should make an animation about that :KEK:

futanon

Sep 17, 2022
speaking of leaking, really doubt that asking will help but on the off chance do you guys have vikhlop's password to his forms? he makes some nice ass 3d FoM every now and again

Last edited:

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Yes, please stop sharing my videos, any and all use of the Icarus, Futaisekai, Blacksheep, Terriblefairy, Lition, Torian and Droibles brands will be met with severe legal penalties no less than an 11inch endowed futanari lawyer knocking on your backdoor.

(Joke, most of those are not me)
I hereby admit to making unauthorized use of all the above brands. Please let me pay my penalty :love:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Oh wow,an actual FUTA animation on this thread:PogChamp::cool:,and here I thought you guys only catered to tr:sick::sick::sick:y, been a while since I have posted here(hopefully some of you missed my bigotry).
There is nothing wrong with fashionable garments! If futanari decide to be trendy that is their own concern.

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes