Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes

drilll

Mar 18, 2019
Any game with corruption progression? I tried to look for something like the system that above a damage tile games have but for futa/male and for now it's only a dream.

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
Lust for Adventure only have 1 futa on male scene out of hundreds of scenes. The dev is actually gay af, so he hates futa and dislikes female scenes. All of the extra content is for hardcore gay bara enjoyers. There's a whole male only school expansion area thats only hardcore gay scenes. And gays scenes are unavoidable. If 1 futa on male scene is enough to make the list so be it, but you gotta warn people that this is the gayest game they'll ever play
:HideThePain: didn't know, thanks for warning, from my memory this game was on previous list, but i am barely played it, just unpacked game files and searched for specific content

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
NEW

Dragon Princess is Hungry [1.01][TashiKani] completed 2D art, Wolf RPG, male protagonist, femdom game with futa on male scenes, censored, MTL(machine translated)
Miri's Corruption [LewdAnnieMay] ongoing 3DCG, Ren'Py, female protagonist game with optional scenes with femboy/trap incest futa on male scenes
Lust for Adventure [v8.4] [Sonpih] ongoing 3DCG, Unity, (99% game is male/male content) combat sandbox with male/female protagonist with a lot of optional scenes(including futa on male/female, only few featuring futa on male)
Yuss, thanks for listening!

• Hey there
Reactions: Choo-choo

Joheaster

Mar 19, 2019
:HideThePain: didn't know, thanks for warning, from my memory this game was on previous list, but i am barely played it, just unpacked game files and searched for specific content
It's still a really polished game more so for the later parts than the beginning area. Massive amount of content while still having s good amount of straight content (as Female MC) to enjoy playing the game. Honestly I'll still be following the game if you could make the MC a futa. I just wanted to reiterate that you'll be downloading a 2.37GB game for 1 Futa on Male scene.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Choo-choo

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
It's still a really polished game more so for the later parts than the beginning area. Massive amount of content while still having s good amount of straight content (as Female MC) to enjoy playing the game. Honestly I'll still be following the game if you could make the MC a futa. I just wanted to reiterate that you'll be downloading a 2.37GB game for 1 Futa on Male scene.
2.3 GB not much, there some games weight more and have less content, so no complaints about third category

Dan Druff

Jul 1, 2022
Hello. I like 2D beat 'em ups, but I also like futa on male. Are there 2D action games with futanari enemies attacking the male player? Almost every game I've seen is RPG.

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes