EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1639319798712.png

Overview:
Solas City Heroes is a Sexy superhero themed Beat em up, with optional adult content!
Fight your way through dark alleys, night clubs and secret laboratories, in your quest to become a hero!
The game allows you to create your own superheroes, customize their appearance and wardrobe,
and set up your preferences for any and all adult content.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-06
Release Date: 2023-07-13
Developer: Mr Zed - MrZgames - - -
Censored: No
Version: 2.0.7 + DLC
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extra: Mod*

Extravagant thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1639319931050.png 1639319994168.png 1639320018239.png 1639320112631.png 1639320147250.png

Last edited by a moderator:

leugim

Dec 30, 2017
superheroine is my fav fetish! can't wait to check it out, downloading

ps: any hopes of having assets based on iconic superheroines? like my fav wonder woman? :p

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Looks great! This has a lot of potential if all the planned options are added. There will be lots of variety and complexity in gameplay eventually. Here's hoping it will get to that point.

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Yeah just hangs as I start a mission
Also game dev did A real shit thing in basically I was already a Patreon. And this game requires a different tier.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Yeah just hangs as I start a mission
Also game dev did A real shit thing in basically I was already a Patreon. And this game requires a different tier.
Can't start mission, when i push Start - nothing happened
For those of you who can't start the mission, try actually selecting the mission first, since the game doesn't automatically select it and will then attempt to start something that isn't there, which will cause it to glitch out.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
this is so bad compared to: https://f95zone.to/threads/kinky-fight-club-v1-1d-mrzgames.29905/
i even wrote a review about how bad this is:sick:
(and i usually never do that)

this is literally kfc when eaten/digested and then :poop: out
in other words Mr Zed removed all the good stuff and leaving only bare boned carpage:eek:
and expects people to pay for it:FacePalm:

list of things he reused from kfc:
the animations
the same models
the domination bar

then he add a simple side-scrolling beat ’em up feature with endless copy paste models:cautious:
its so boring i delete it and will never touch this garbage again...

also
Other Games: Link
you forgot this crap
https://f95zone.to/threads/dungeon-coup-v0-9-mr-zed.68885/
(MrZed should just stick to kfc and add dlcs to it)

Last edited:

Snikil

Apr 29, 2018
this is so bad compared to: https://f95zone.to/threads/kinky-fight-club-v1-1d-mrzgames.29905/
i even wrote a review about how bad this is:sick:
(and i usually never do that)

this is literally kfc when eaten/digested and then :poop: out
in other words Mr Zed removed all the good stuff and leaving only bare boned carpage:eek:
and expects people to pay for it:FacePalm:

list of things he reused from kfc:
the animations
the same models
the domination bar

then he add a simple side-scrolling kick and punch feature with endless copy paste models:cautious:
its so boring i delete it and will never touch this garbage again...
The game is at the beginning of development, I don’t think that now it is correct to make a review with such a negative

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
So it's a mix of brawler and battle fuck? I'll have to check it out

leugim

Dec 30, 2017
Im kinda surprised to see so much negative feedback, this dev's games are nothing to write home about, but they sure are original and different from 90% of the same kind of games we see repeated all the time.

The demo already has more content than scammermancer's pure onyx... with poor models/animations, sure, but not everything interesting in a game is eye candy.
I think this game is simple and has potential to be a fun side-.scroller/brawler-beat'em'up game with hot superheroine theme and sex interactions.
Would be nice if the model could be tweaked particularly the feet/shoes, and the combat also needs some love, tis a bit janky, I see theres plans for multiple superpowers judging by the settings/edits files, in game found only the super punch one so far, dont think there's more implemented.
all in all, a solid start, will eargerly wait for how this turns up.

ps: to the above poster The Sex fight feature IS already implemented, but had no stats and framework yet, you can push kick/punch to try and dominate someone sexually similarly to the other game, and there are 3 modes for it, button mashing, timed input, or auto mode

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
ps: to the above poster The Sex fight feature IS already implemented, but had no stats and framework yet, you can push kick/punch to try and dominate someone sexually similarly to the other game, and there are 3 modes for it, button mashing, timed input, or auto mode
no sex fight:mad:
beating someone up until they can't get up again and then sexually forcing yourself on them is rape!!

seriously how many times do i have to explain this:FacePalm:

call it "battle rape" or "battle fuck" or whatever:rolleyes:

but no "sex fight" i made a thread/list that explains what sex fight is:
https://f95zone.to/threads/list-of-sex-fight-games.90368
if you can't tell the difference. then something is wrong with you...

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Unless it's intended, can't seem to use the created player, either. Just the same green skinned gal with a mohawk every time. Even if the assets are reused, it *could* be a fun game, if the core is built on and improved. Who knows?

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes