Mardion

Feb 23, 2018
There's no one left to beat, I ran back and forth from the start of the level to end and everyone was taken care of

Edit: Apparently I downloaded an older version of the game, getting the new one, hopefully this issue will be fixed.
Unfortunately, it isn't.

I have the newest version, no mods, no villains created, and after defeating all of the enemies (ie I get the slowdown animation after defeating the final boss, and I also backtrack to the start and back to make extra sure), the stage is stuck and doesn't end about 30% of the time.

Reactions: Iguita123

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
And now I'm back to having that same soft lock upon orgasm where it goes into slow mode (even though I have it disabled) but won't come out of it or end the move.

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Could you guys provide me with a bit more of context so I can track the bugs down?
I haven't seen any of those happen for quite a while (cause if I saw them I would have fixed them) , but that doesn't mean they don't happen, there may be stuff that you are doing that I don't and that could cause them

Monti1

Feb 5, 2023
Could you guys provide me with a bit more of context so I can track the bugs down?
I haven't seen any of those happen for quite a while (cause if I saw them I would have fixed them) , but that doesn't mean they don't happen, there may be stuff that you are doing that I don't and that could cause them
For example, when you go to something like 0hp, but you still manage to defeat all oponents, the game will not allow you to pass to the next stage.

Iguita123

Sep 5, 2018
Unfortunately, it isn't.

I have the newest version, no mods, no villains created, and after defeating all of the enemies (ie I get the slowdown animation after defeating the final boss, and I also backtrack to the start and back to make extra sure), the stage is stuck and doesn't end about 30% of the time.
Let them defeat you,after you escape stage is passable.YW :)
Edit: And again,nexst stage same problem .

Last edited:

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Is it just me or do female characters have a male pose during character select screen after clicking "Continue adventure" button on main menu?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
I really wish the males had some more clothing options. Girls get to have all the fun variants and yet males barely have a couple of similar looking clothes with just a couple having special effects like see-through. Also, wish that the villain dudes you made could also keep the makeup you put on them too lol

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Quality_chemistry

May 8, 2019
Hi hi! Im having issues with the custom villian creation where no matter what speed stat the character is on, it defaults to 0 meaning that they barely move.
For the "overpowered villain"
1713832518227.png
1713832598538.png
For "Ascended" (I think I dont remember exactly)
1713832538907.png
1713832723161.png

I did buy the full version as well so it shouldnt be an issue with an illegitimate copy

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Tay623

Oct 26, 2017
i had pay the game + DLC on steam and one guy just shared it for free in this page?? c'mon! IS NOT FAIR!!! IS NOT FAIR AT ALL! THEN WHY SHOULD I BUY THIS FKING DLC+ origin game on steam for over fking 20 dollars while just waiting a random guy shared it free in this page! what a wasted of my money!fkkk

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
i had pay the game + DLC on steam and one guy just shared it for free in this page?? c'mon! IS NOT FAIR!!! IS NOT FAIR AT ALL! THEN WHY SHOULD I BUY THIS FKING DLC+ origin game on steam for over fking 20 dollars while just waiting a random guy shared it free in this page! what a wasted of my money!fkkk
You're on a pirating website my dude... Should've seen it coming

gtdqrhm343

Jan 2, 2023
Do/did you enjoy the game? I guess yes, so were is the problem if you paid?
It's thanks to your/our money if mr.Zed made this game. People work for money, unless they are fucking rich and can take their "job" just as a passion (and many, even if they are rich, still ask for money).
This is a pirate website, I thought everyone was aware of this. This kind of website are generally illegal everywhere, but, talking for myself, I'm not hypocrite and I know it. I simply use this kind of website as a "demo". Considering this, if you like the game, your money were spent well (and you can't consider it as a waste, thanks to your/our money ~maybe~ there will be a second chapter or other DLCs), otherwise you made a bad choice and you can use sites like this one to "test" them and see if they are worth the purchase (or even the sponsorship if they are still in develop, but this is a different subject, considering the amount of "abandoned" games).

Feb 1, 2022
"People can't benefit unless i benefit" is such a fucking tell

UserOfThy

Jan 15, 2024
Is there anybody who can create a compressed version of this? Most Unity-type games like these tend to be a little laggy, but this one can't even open the game. SMH. :rolleyes:

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
  1. audiomixing is really weird. Some voices are way louder or more quiet than others.
  2. Dashing punch has missing hitbox
  3. Some enemies get knocked down and immediately get back up and lock in place but have no hitbox for like 3 seconds, then suddenly start attacking.
  4. Moveset is super-limited, we know you have other moves programmed in, give some of those to the player, not just enemies (this one isn't a bug, but it bothered me)
  5. Having access to automatic struggle-modes is nice, but if they don't work, there's no point. Both the RPG-system and the auto-system are WAY less effective than just mashing, to the point where they're not worth using.
  6. Also, for the auto-option, there's no option to tell it to stop working either, although you'll probably still lose even with it on.
  7. Skill-trees could use some work, tbh. Most of the buffs seem miniscule and for ones that effect gameplay in a big way (adding a grab, changing how dominace/submission work) it's annoying for them to be locked off in one area, basically mandating that you pick that as your skill-tree.
It's an interesting game tho.

Edit: 8: Changing position shouldn't require a full Special bar. It's not a super-move, it's a preference for one sex-scene over another.

Edit 9: Keys should give you a choice of what you want to use them on, and/or there should be a way to disable restraints randomly breaking when you use your super or break out of a grab.
Give the player some more control over the bondage.

Last edited:

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
It's not that big of a deal, I trade 8 meals for this game where I like them enough after I 'test' them evem, and it's not something I buy everyday. I'd have weight my options a lot more had it cost like $50+ or so.

I'm happy that dev got their share of my monetary support which will help them make another step a wee-bit easier in the future, knowing someone see the worth in his work and even the pirate are considered buying the real thing.

I personally believe that any same dev at all will like or love for their game being pirated, since it's basically make them garner less fortune, some even have their life hanging on the product to the point that their dislike becomes what can basically be called a pure hatred and so exaggeratedly explosive, so it's normally not fair for them AND those payed for the product.

But it existed, like it or not, both side have to find a way to deal with it, one way or another. I personally cool with it since I also do a lot on pirate stuff. Despite many things I bought will eventually be pirated/shared (like this game) I'm happy that many can get these experiences for free and decide for themselves whether if they like them enough to buy the real thing, or just save themselves couple more bucks and move on.
But the focal point here is ... this is a site notorious for the piracy ... you're here since 2017 with lots of comments and interaction.

It'd be unlikely that you buy all the stuff sharing around this place after all these time and not once thinking the same thing when you make this comment. Which is ... at this point, too ironic to be a satire. Many games will have someone bought it to be shared here anyway.

So ---- let's just move on and always acknowledge, that every other stuff you get to play for free here are either coming out of other's pocket or even the dev themselves, this time it just happens to be yours.

But you did something admirable, namely, a monetary support to those that actually needed and deserve it. Not the corpos liptard that bait you with three or four latter of an A and call those things a game worthy of your consideration.

Last edited:

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
And here we go, Tried the new version, looked nice, my dude was there and all. Here is where the things got wonky.
Tried to create a villain, named her and everything, loaded the character creator, and the game crashed. Eh, shit happens. So I re-start the game, and now my main character is a girl. Level and shit stays and clothes are glitching through, but its a dudette.
Alrighty, try lets do this thing step by step and instead create a male villain.
Game refuses to crash, so I crash it by alt+f4-ing.
now my hero looks less glitchy, but is still a girl.
So off I go to find the save game and see how it is written so I can once again "re-dude" (thats a word I just made up) my dude.

edit: thank fuck it is this easy to edit, props to you Mr.Zed, too bad it fucked up all the sliders, but its still recoverable at this point. Now to figure out how to hide hair under the full face mask again.

Last edited:

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
oh yeah, sorry about that.
That fucking bug drove me crazy, cause no matter what I tried I couldn't reproduce it. I made 5 fucking different failsafes to prevent data overwriting, yet somehow it still happens. So I figured the best I could do is just write how to fix stuff.
That bug has been my bane for almost an entire month

Reactions: Valg0

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
oh yeah, sorry about that.
That fucking bug drove me crazy, cause no matter what I tried I couldn't reproduce it. I made 5 fucking different failsafes to prevent data overwriting, yet somehow it still happens. So I figured the best I could do is just write how to fix stuff.
That bug has been my bane for almost an entire month
If its that bad, may I suggest temp workaround?
Step one : Write one time notice while entering villain generator about this possible bug.
step two : implement Character manager : Backup and Restore. I noticed that there is already a backup in the save files, but that got overwritten too. So the thing would not work, but here's the thing, if you can COPY your character and attach him to another playslot, that one should not get overwritten. ( I don't have time to test this theory, so i apologize if you already tried this, if this fails, then the character editor is somehow affecting ALL characters at once, which hopefully will at least narrow things down for your bugfixing.)
Step three: In the notice, suggest making a copy of the character, so people who are not tech savvy, or did not find your tutorials on how to fix stuff (I didn't) can at least hope to recover the lost data.

I technically wouldn't have to screw around with the text file anyway, if there was an ingame button to change gender (If there is, I'm blind and I apologize once again) that would turn this bug into minor inconvenience at best.

Best of luck.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
So two questions how do you pick up the things that drop from boxes and how do you remove restraints?
1- Punch button I believe
2- There's perks that give a chance to remove some when hitting enemies, but mainly there's a chance to break some when you use your special.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes