Valg0

Jun 17, 2021
I can't say that I have had that happen to me when I was playing the game (1.0.3).

The only thing I can think of is the fact that there are 2 sets of bondage gear.
There is the normal leather gear and if you scroll down on that section there is a separate set of Cyber bondage gear, that has a lot of the same bondage items, just in a 'SciFi' style.
So, if you disabled the 'normal' bondage gear, but not the corresponding item of Cyber bondage gear, you character could still end up with bound legs and wrists, just one part being leather and the other as cyber bondage gear.
Yes I am aware of those but they are all turned off as well strangely enough.

• Sad
Reactions: CaptainBipto

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Yes I am aware of those but they are all turned off as well strangely enough.
Well, sorry bro. I played through version 1.0.3 a few times with a couple characters and never encountered the issues you are describing. I have bondage turned on and I am playing on the middle difficulty and never saw my character get any more bondage gear put on them than I have enabled.

Good luck with trying to figure it out.

The only other things I can imagine is that things like that are tied to hardcore mode or some setting that enables 'maximum' bondage no matter what you have enabled or disabled.
It probably wouldn't change anything but if nothing else you can try deleting/renaming all your save data and try the game again with a fresh, new, character. <C:\Users\(USER)\AppData\LocalLow\Skyflare Studios\Solas City Heroes>

Reactions: Valg0

Valg0

Jun 17, 2021
Well, sorry bro. I played through version 1.0.3 a few times with a couple characters and never encountered the issues you are describing. I have bondage turned on and I am playing on the middle difficulty and never saw my character get any more bondage gear put on them than I have enabled.

Good luck with trying to figure it out.

The only other things I can imagine is that things like that are tied to hardcore mode or some setting that enables 'maximum' bondage no matter what you have enabled or disabled.
It probably wouldn't change anything but if nothing else you can try deleting/renaming all your save data and try the game again with a fresh, new, character. <C:\Users\(USER)\AppData\LocalLow\Skyflare Studios\Solas City Heroes>
Interestingly enough it stopped happening. I disabled some more items like plugs and it has not happened anymore since.
My guess is that they were disabled in the menu but the game didn't get the message for some reason until I screwed around enabling and disabling more items.
Thank you for your help anyway!

Reactions: CaptainBipto

Valg0

Jun 17, 2021
ANother question while I'm here:
Been playing with the submissive feature enabled on my second character, leveled it up all the way to 10 too.
Supposedly some dialogue should be different now which is described as "how others react to you" and "giving you different dialogue options".
All I've seen are different dirty talk lines so far and I'm midway through the campaign again (just beat the leopard) without any changes that I could tell compared to the first playthrough.
Is that more late game stuff or did I level too slowly initially and already missed something?

Zolaula

Sep 12, 2022
ANother question while I'm here:
Been playing with the submissive feature enabled on my second character, leveled it up all the way to 10 too.
Supposedly some dialogue should be different now which is described as "how others react to you" and "giving you different dialogue options".
All I've seen are different dirty talk lines so far and I'm midway through the campaign again (just beat the leopard) without any changes that I could tell compared to the first playthrough.
Is that more late game stuff or did I level too slowly initially and already missed something?
I believe that's a cut feature. I remember seeing Mr. Zed said that was suppose to be a feature, but due to some disagreement with a programmer he hired and later fired, that feature was dropped in favor of just finishing the game as is. I even played the DLC with one character at 10 submissive and one without and I didn't notice anything different in the dialogue from the two of them.

Reactions: Valg0

Valg0

Jun 17, 2021
I believe that's a cut feature. I remember seeing Mr. Zed said that was suppose to be a feature, but due to some disagreement with a programmer he hired and later fired, that feature was dropped in favor of just finishing the game as is. I even played the DLC with one character at 10 submissive and one without and I didn't notice anything different in the dialogue from the two of them.
Thank you. Crying shame that. Scenes like the talk with "Da Boss" after the fight with her could be really fun with dedicated submissive responses even if it's just dialogue and implications.

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020
First: 3 Gb, would need much time to Download if someone would upload it. (as free user)
Second: 25 $ for the Game with DLC, so maybe not many People want share it for free after they Paid for it.(like i did)
Third: I have no Foot Fetish but what the Hell the Feet in this Game look ugly (mr Zed should take a look at Enlit3d´s Models to see how good/sexy High Heels can be)

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
First: 3 Gb, would need much time to Download if someone would upload it. (as free user)
Second: 25 $ for the Game with DLC, so maybe not many People want share it for free after they Paid for it.(like i did)
Third: I have no Foot Fetish but what the Hell the Feet in this Game look ugly (mr Zed should take a look at Enlit3d´s Models to see how good/sexy High Heels can be)
1) Back in 2009, I used to pirate wii games. One of those games were 8gb and it took like 3 weeks to download just cause I wanted to play the game.
2) if it were a good update, there would be an instant upload cause people like sharing good experiences. If it were a bad experience people might feel like they got ripped off (25 bucks no less)
3) no comment

All I can conclude based on your post, is that this update was pretty shit compared to it's price tag.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
1) Back in 2009, I used to pirate wii games. One of those games were 8gb and it took like 3 weeks to download just cause I wanted to play the game.
2) if it were a good update, there would be an instant upload cause people like sharing good experiences. If it were a bad experience people might feel like they got ripped off (25 bucks no less)
3) no comment

All I can conclude based on your post, is that this update was pretty shit compared to it's price tag.
5€ for creating your own villains and three levels feel fair to me. The reason people don't share it is mostly because they don't know how to. The base game already needs a crack to work, and I'm assuming the average gamer (me) doesn't know how to share the DLC at all.

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
5€ for creating your own villains and three levels feel fair to me. The reason people don't share it is mostly because they don't know how to. The base game already needs a crack to work, and I'm assuming the average gamer (me) doesn't know how to share the DLC at all.
I think there is even more content
A whole new skill tree and a few more things on top

Totally worth 5€ to me as well

lednaruto

May 27, 2017
but I was wondering, does this DLC update really suck so much, that I can't even find 1 video that shows at least the customization of a single enemy? Unfortunately I can't afford to buy games, I work and live with difficulty, I have to use the money for rent and food, I was waiting for someone to add the DLC, and in the meantime I was looking for a video that at least showed something, so as to take away some of my curiosity. but I can't find even 1....

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
but I was wondering, does this DLC update really suck so much, that I can't even find 1 video that shows at least the customization of a single enemy? Unfortunately I can't afford to buy games, I work and live with difficulty, I have to use the money for rent and food, I was waiting for someone to add the DLC, and in the meantime I was looking for a video that at least showed something, so as to take away some of my curiosity. but I can't find even 1....
It gives you more freedom on how to manage the extra challenge with your very own custom villain, you can create enemies with specific sexfight animations, special skill (like Heal, Bullets, Traps or Power Up) and behavior to fight against along with couple more animations and 3 extra stages that not much special than the previous one, and couple more high level talents.

There really are nothing more prominent than custom villains feature, so that's about it. There 'might' be vid with the patch itself but since there're nothing significant changed from the core gameplay, it's less likely to notice any difference at all.

TBT, I buy this game from my personal liking, altho my livinghood isn't of a luxurious position, just a day-by-day minimum wage worker. All kinds of entertainment are considered either luxuries or unnecessary expenses for me and I shamelessly pirated many game and even movies just to save my bucks, especially with today industry filled with nothing but 'game' that use as a business tools rather than the actual, enjoyable entertainment media that is actually a "game"

The full price of this game with its DLC in steam localized price is comparable to 8 meals in my currency. It's just something I can spare once in a while, not something I expense everyday. You can try doing a fun little math how much a single AAA game would cost me in a 'meal' currency (Hint: Helldivers 2 Standard edition is worth 26 meals for me, and that's not AAA). I dare say some didn't even worth as much as this game for me :coffee:

Before anyone swarm me with request, I don't know how to share it. It's steam-stuff. I'd encourage you to buy the things instead. There're countless game that I don't buy and I can't find the latest version in the seas of internet, which is fine, a couple more day and I can easily move on from them, but this game still viable and playable for me for weeks. It just how much I enjoy the simplicity of it, and it totally worth the 'gift' reserve I spent for myself.

So yeah ... being a pirate is more about know your own self-sufficient rather than pity yourself with the minimum wage you have, it's best to make peace with things you can find, rather than lament about things you can't have because the booties itself isn't float over the seven seas.

Somethings just can't plunder easily and you have to cut some of your limb if you feel it worth your doubloons. Else we would have Overwatch(1) private server with much better service than the rat called Acti/Blizzard already. (On that notice, I never get to play the NovaOps expansion from SCII either cuz there're none to pirated and I don't feels like buying SCII too, sad me.)

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
I really like it
If you really want, I can make some screenshots
Basically you can customize EVERY SINGLE enemy you face (except bosses I think)

You can replace the common lowest enemy with 1 of your variety and make it have different sex attacks, being stronger or weaker or replace it with multiple different versions.

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes