Unity - Solas City Heroes [v2.0.7 + DLC] [Mr Zed - MrZgames]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Matapelados420

TLDR; Really good game that's held back by a few errors or things that can be ironed out in a sequel

Solas city heroes is a beat'em up sidescroller where you take control a new hero in solas city (lol) and you need to beat the shit out of bad guys
    that's basically the story, it doesn't take itself seriously and you should also take it as a joke or as a random argument as to why your heroine or hero is getting fucked silly by thugs
    the game features a mediocre but fun enough combat system where you have punch,kick and block buttons and a special button that is customizable and you can change what it does, enemies have different attacks and bosses have big health bars, of all the H games that i consider have fun or engaging combat in this website thsi is probably the weakest, combos are dull or nonexistent and enemies go down really quick
    what does it offer in the H department? well for starters you can customize
    EVERYTHING
    from the sex and gender of the enemies you'll face, to their position in certain scenes and the amount of bondage and effects different bondage outfits have on you, this game is insane in that regard, you can make it a futa on male only game by playing as a man and putting on the futa options and selecting only female enemies, or you can play the most vanilla run of the mill Male on Female game by playing as a girl and turning off all the female ones! or even just fuck it and just play with mixed options
    the game also has a bondage system! enemies sometimes (Or most of the time if you're playing in hardmode) will tie you up with things of varying intensity going from collaring you (which has its own set of benefits and downsides) to putting you in stilletos and armbinders so that you can not use any attacks at all until you break free! everytime your character cums you'll lose a part of your max health until you have no health available and you'll be captured, from there you can either escape to the lobby or get actually captured by the enemies and get raped until you escape from your bondage, hot shit i know
    your character also has preffered positions and fetishes that will make it harder to escape or easier to cum when they are in those positions
    probably one of the most complete games when it comes to that regard, since most games play the bondage part like pussies and don't do anything interesting with it
    Most people here have the (kinda annoying) point that this game could have been much more if they expanded on certain systems, yeah if you were forced to crawl when your legs were tied together for example or if there were more heavy bondage scenarios and they were harder to escape from i would be shooting ropes of semen out of my dick and it's the first thing i thought when i got to those parts of the game but you don't judge a game from what could have been, you judge it by what it is (ONLY WHEN IT COMES TO THESE TYPES OF GAMES THAT HAVE LITTLE TO NO ADS OR WAYS TO FIND THEM UNLESS YOU'RE LOOKING FOR THEM,PLEASE KEEP FISTING AAA GAMES WHEN THEY PROMISE SOMETHING AND DON'T DELIVER)
    Overall, this game is great! the gameplay if a bit repetitive is still good and the game isn't long enough to actually become a borefest, would highly recommend playing on hardmode and with all the bondage on for a better experience
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Adto

Actually, I had high expectations before and while testing the game. I liked the idea and the way it was being executed too... But it had to be excessively grindy, TOO much grindy. If I try to play it, I'm sure it will take me more than 10 hours to even get a different scene or character. The scenes are repeated a lot and... It's too repetitive in general.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

TheRealSomeone92

For the review I used the v1.0.1 available here as I am too broke to pledge the addition 10 bucks to get the game for free...

Solas City Heroes is another typical MrZed game:
    - Awesome concept
    - Huge amount of well-done animations
    - Solid implementation
    - Overall enjoyment of the game is significantly damped by bad game design decisions

Also, compared to the previous games the graphics have been improved by a lot. Now people cannot make the joke anymore that it looks like a PS2 game.

Gameplay and Controls:

The game is a 2.5D fighting game similar to games like Streets of Rage or Little Fighter. You use the arrow keys to move around, and other keys to punch, kick, block and jump. In each stage you fight your way through dozens of regular Villains until you encounter the boss at the end of the stage. You can destroy boxes, chairs, plant pots and similar furniture to hopefully get an item that gives you a boost. Traps that knock you down, put a bondage item on you or put you into a bondage furniture like a chair or a pillory also exist.
    When you are knocked down you don't immediately lose but have to struggle to get up again. If an enemy managed to grab you while you are on the ground they will either put a bondage device on you, or start a foreplay / sex animation. If they manage to make you cum you lose a part of your max HPs, and if those are reduced to zero you lose.

While the game is fun at first you quickly notice many weaknesses.

Lets start with combat. Most of the so called Villains are basically identically. Sure, they have different looking special attacks, but gameplay-wise they are practically identical. That the Villains tend to bunch up makes their tells hard to notice, and in addition BLOCK is bond to the same key as DASH which makes it very hard to reliably and correctly react to those special attacks. The only Villains with special attacks that feel noticeably different are the shooters. Luckily they are almost never smart enough to position themselves in a way to actually hit you, so that the horizontal view of the game is too narrow is at least not game-breaking.
    Another dumb game design decision is that when you are knocked down you need to fill up your current max health. That means the more exhausted your character is from having been forced to repeatedly orgasm the faster they can stand up again. There is even the issue that if you are at ~5% max health you can stand up quicker than any Villain can approach you, making you virtually invulnerable.
    Aside from three difficulty levels there is also a Hardcore Mode, which is supposed to make the game harder, but makes it actually easier. You and the Villains deal more damage which makes it easier to overcome their self-healing, and they are more likely to put bondage devices on you, making it less likely they will sex you and thus reduces your max HP.

The bondage system is also disappointing. Most of the devices have a very boring effect, like -20% damage with your attacks. The blindfold, which blackens most of the screen, the gag which makes it impossible to eat food booster items, and the chained leg and arm restrains that make it impossible to kick or punch are the only game-play wise noticeable ones. And of those only the blindfold is fun. The gag is way too punishing. If you have both chained restrains you can only run away from the Villains and smash the PUNCH and KICK keys to build enough special meter to attempt to escape. Because your walking speed is not impaired even with both of these bondage devices on you it creates a very boring gameplay loop. And the Villains even patiently wait until your struggle animation is over, instead of using this chance to pounce on you.

The game features a massive amount of well-done animations, and they vary depending on which participant(s) are in the dominant position.
    But sadly the sex part of the game is sadly even worse than the combat part. When you are in a H animation you can either mash the PUNCH and KICK keys to gain domination, thus receiving less arousal damage and dealing more, or mashing the LEFT and RIGHT keys to escape. Or you do both, as there is nothing stopping your from it. Having to recognize and memorize which Villains are sex gurus so you have to escape asap, and which you can overpower sexually? Maybe some have interesting special traits, e.g. regaining health when they make you come? No. Just mash all keys at once. Also, all Villains, even bosses, are total pushovers when it comes to sex. Even if you do not build your character for it you can outsex even the boss that's called The Succubus by letting her grap you and not pressing a single key...

The customization options for what sex content you see is also limited. E.g. you can only set if females are put into the receiving role, the penetrating role or randomly in one of them. You cannot e.g. set that they will be in the receiving role for a cowgirl animation, and in the penetrating role of a doggystyle animation.
    You can set which animation is not played at all, and which animations should be played instead. However you need to first unlock those animations. Yes, you need to grind the game to see your preferred animations.

Solas City Heroes is also the first game of MrZed to feature 3some animations. While they look amazing they feel like they were added as an afterthought. While in a 3some animation you can not see the health and arousal level of both Villains at once, dominating and escaping often gets easier as the game seems to average their domination and restraining powers instead of adding them together. It's also not possible to enable and disable 3some animations. 3some animations also ignore your setting if the same or another animation should be played after orgasm.

Bondage furniture such a pillory, called Heavy Bondage, are also poorly implemented. They are so easy to escape that Villains will never catch you in one unless you deliberately allow it. Unlike in ordinary sex animations you cannot gain domination or escape while in a heavy bondage sex animation, you only get a chance to escape once the Villain came (which again, you will succeed unless you just don't press any buttons). Again, you cannot disable certain heavy bondage animations, and they ignore your setting if the animation should change after orgasm.

Overall the game is just a mediocre game, both in terms of gameplay and H content. Which is really sad because in every minute you play it you cannot help but notice how awesome the game could have been if it had been more polished, and better gameplay decisions had been made...
  4. 4.00 star(s)

enkephalin07

I enjoyed this enough to play through a second time, so it's given me a lot to talk about.

First, the story is fun and light and above all well paced. I think the dev learned well from the examples of arcade action storytelling, and each segment gives you just enough plot to leave you wanting, then delivers after the player achieves it through gameplay. The plot has compelling turns and twists, but it's never so complex that you lose track of it through the action interludes, and when you reach the next segment you can easily follow it.

One question that often sprang to mind, though: does anyone remember a point in the dialog where the MC's name is ever used? If it's there at all, it's so plot-insignificant that it made me wonder why even bother picking two names. This wastes an opportunity to employ the classic dramatic superhero trope, that no matter how powerful a hero is, the one secret that shelters their normal life is also their greatest vulnerability.

The gameplay kept me engaged as well. Sidescroller isn't my favorite genre, so I haven't played many, or any at all for years. Still, I could get the hang of this enough to have fun, and medium difficulty was sufficiently challenging and forgiving of mistakes that I could keep pace without interruption (even with a naked and half-trussed hero/heroine.) I did grind a bit for some advantage, but on second playthrough found that it wasn't necessary; you don't have to replay a stage unless you like that stage, and never because you have to.

Where I think this falls short is in the sex scenes, and the lack of interactivity in an otherwise action game. While there's a struggle for control, none of the options for resolving it give any sense of a duel. Some may prefer not to have challenges intervene in their wank, and certainly that should be an option, but the visuals aren't strong enough for that. Models and animations aren't bad, but 'not bad' isn't quite wank material, and as the MC develops in power, the post-resolution view is an overly long repetitive animation loop (although that is improved somewhat by the voice and text.)

And speaking of models, those curves are too pointy when viewed close up. They really need to be smoothed out with more polys in the sex scenes, customization and photo mode, parts of the game that require fewer models and less action demands. Also on models, I second the complaint about the weak looking male models. I played through first with a male hero vs only female opponents, and every villain looked rather hot, with great villain characterization. When playing through with a heroine vs male and female opponents, none of the villains looked terribly impressive, some not even convincing as villains at all. Good villains make good stories, and as much attention needs to be paid to male character design as female.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Jacob Kururugi

I bought the full release shortly after trying the 0.9.1 listed here and I must say this game is pretty good. There are some minor issues which prevents me from giving it a perfect score. Such as character sliding, and a few minor bugs nothing game breaking. Just a little more polish is all. Now enough complaining.

For me this game really tops most H-games vie played for 2 major reasons.
    1st being that the MC is completely customizable, not just aesthetically but through skill trees which offers more than 1 playstyle.

2nd being that the gameplay is actually fun. Its a side-scroller beat em up and it plays really well. I've come across plenty of H-games where the gameplay itself isnt all too good. Here you wont experience that.

Finally the Choice of Futa/Male options for not only yourself but the enemy NPCs really adds another layer that I enjoy and wish that more devs would consider. All in all I recommend this title to anyone who wants a mix of both Hentai and Gameplay that's blended perfectly.
    Oh and there's a SFW options as well, hats off to u.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Perished

First of all this is a side scroller beatem up fighting game, the gameplay is simple but fluid. Lewd content is given at defeat.

MC is fully customizable.
    Lewd content is fully customizable with various kinks.
    Soundtrack is good.
    Partial voice acting is there.
    Runs solid.
    Lots of maps with different goons.
    Difficulty spectrum is nice.

Only downsides that I am seeing are:
    Male models, they are bad and not acceptable. They seem like salvaged from female bodies and all look like scrawny femboys (that is a lewd option so may be for that).
    Bugs, especially with bosses at the end of levels. That may require a restart.

So I play with occasional futa, all female villains and a female MC, looks and feels better that way. With my settings, this game is the best beatem up on this site.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

The Ratist

Ver. 0.9,1
    I haven't played this game and rated it before cause the models are bad
    and the game itself is pretty bad but updates made it decent

+
    Rare battle fuck with different animation based on domination
    Lots of choices for character look
    Hundreds of clothes to pick from
    Skill tree
    Fast pace-ish combat
    Lots of animations
    Voiced
    Various sex and mechanics options to make your perfect gameplay
    Decent character models
    Various voices to choose
    Different attack animations when upgrading

-
    Needs grind for exp and gold
    Slightly buggy
    Slow progression of sex scenes
    Sex scene animations are wonky

Bugs I found:
    The archon skill can shoot really fast
    Sometimes, items aren't picked up and instead just stepped on
    Enemies often stand still
    Boss slides away from you and just stare

(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
    I'd still give this 5 stars for being one of a kind
  8. 5.00 star(s)

w4r

It is good, and the front page of this thread needs updating for better advertisement as I was hesitant to try it out months ago.

Good pics means good grabs.

Also, need some adjustments with the sex positions and stuff. I am a futa enthusiasts and it irks me whenever I see the futa cock disappearing in certain sex scenes.

As for further improvements, the animations could be a bit more dynamic and lifelike, that is all I got.

Oh, and the combat system needs more tweaking in my experience, more fighting moves, flexibility, getting swarmed constantly with no way out is redundantly tiresome.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

devinbookersleftnut

This is among the best sex combat games on this site. I really like literally every aspect about this game, I don't really know what else there is to add besides variation between the ai models. That would probably be the only thing holding me back from calling it the best because the amount of stuff you can do in the game is really good.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Maryus

Superb! Is one of the best games which will drain you until death by sexual exhaustion. The girls are very beautiful and sexy!
    You can fight against women, but their beauty will defeat you.
    I can't wait to buy it on Steam! Maybe it will be on GoG , too.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

nerfriven

Its an okay game with suprisingly fun beatemup gampeplay however the character models are pretty terrible and the animations are lacklaster. The males are basically just reskinned from the female models giving them an almost prepubescent look that is kind of creepy. Additionally the character customization is super limited with only a choice of very skinny bodies or slightly toned bodies with limited face adjustments. Its entertaining for a few minutes but probably not worth it in the long run.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

RubyZeronyka

So, this is actually my second review, or rating of this game based on the 8.2 version which changed this game a lot to me, passing to me giving it 2 stars from the bad 8.0/8.1 to 4 of this one. Cant still give it 5 stars cause although I love it there's still some issues that prevents me to give it a full recommendation but still recommended. Not gonna go into the details cause probably some people reading those would miss a lot of the context so Ill try to put it as if it is a first impression as possible.

If you liked Kinky Fight Club with all its options but felt like you could use some actual "fight" while playing with those characters then this game is for you. A nice beat-em-up with tons of options and fuking. The customization to me feels okey. Quite the upgrade from what the previous game offered but if you didnt played it. I would say that it's okey. Not full of options everywhere but most of them to me feels good enough. Pretty much all outfit pieces can be recolorable, about half of them also have a semi transparent option. And you can play as both a Female, a Futa and a Male/Femboy. You also can select if the enemies are any of the ones above so if you dont like seeing males, or specially having sex with them you can select it to have it just Females, or just Futas or both.

The game is not exactly the best at explaining its mecanics but they're fairly simple in both combat and sex. I would recommend starting on the easiest difficulty and specially avoiding bondage options while progressively testing out the other options incluiding bondage after you get a handle of the gameplay mecanics.

Personally I love the design of the enemies you face and sex, specially their female variants, most noticeably some of the bosses. Another nice thing I recommend is the enemy randomization options. It makes the gameplay feel so unique on each run, having the only limitation of bosses that are either their male or female version depending on your setting but even those look gorgeous to me, at least the gals XD

If you like action games with sex stuff in it, character creation and customization and a bit of the whole superhero/comic vibes, I think you're gonna love this game.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

indyc

This is an interesting one for me. For a long while this screamed 3 stars. I appreciated all the stuff it was trying to do but it was just ok. I had issue with the males being so close to female with interactions, the story not really mattering to me, the customization was just alright but has lots of clipping, and not really having anything standing out as great.

And then I went to the options... Why the heck is so much of the fun stuff defaulted to disabled!? I'm not even that much into bondage but having it active suddenly made this an experience to remember. Finally a side scroller with passive effects that make sense! It's not often a game almost makes me feel like I'm developing a kink.

The submission stat seems promising but the corruption stat seems underused in my few plays. I have a wish list of adjustments/suggestions I'm hoping for but this is probably not the place for them. Thanks for such a great experience!
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Animated_Giraffe

Big fan of this game, really enjoyed how well its progressed in what feels like a short space of time. Feels like it's more polished and fluent within each update.

I would however like a bit expansion on existing heroes within the hub and possibly events such as a party / gatherings with the opportunity for some H content and relationship building with existing heroes etc. I would also like a bit more expansion on accessories with earrings / piercings and better choices of clothing which I imagine will be planned in time.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

baitlemon

Very good game, great variety in stages and enemies, lots of customisation for the player's character. The dev regularly updates the game with new content and keeps us informe of the objectives for the nex updates.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Bondage Queen

A fantastic h-game mildly let down by extremely mediocre combat.

I'm playing this on Hardcore mode, which I think is the best way to play the game as it makes it easier to get knocked down and getting knocked down is how you see the h-content.

Combat
    Not much going on in this department. No combos, only like 4 moves (punch, kick, jump kick, running knee/punch), and rudimentary enemy AI that likes to form into huge clumps and follow you around. HOWEVER...

H-integration
    This is where the game really shines. Once your health bar gets depleted, your character gets knocked down and begins recovering health. But while knocked down the enemy will come up and initiate an h-animation. There's a domination bar and an escape bar, basically you have to choose whether you will try to escape the h-attack, or try to reverse it and dominate the enemy. It's actually pretty interesting from a gameplay perspective, because dominating is better in some situations, and escape better in other situations. As the domination bar fills or drops, the animation changes as well - what starts as a basic missionary fuck can turn into either the enemy pinning your hands down and staring into your eyes as they fuck you (they're dominating you) OR you wrapping your legs around their hips and basically forcing them to fuck you (you're dominating them) depending on the domination bar. It's really cool.

Not only that, but restraints and devices add an additional layer - enemies can do things like give you an anal plug, a vibrator, gag you, or even force you to wear an armbinder. I'm a big fan when games have systems like these, and it works very well in this game.

Metagame
    The character customization is awesome in this game. Better than any other h-game I've seen. You also have to buy outfit items using money you earn on the missions, which is very fun. The game also supports both genders and has futanari options. Super flexible game. Also the 'gallery' mode is very well done.

Overall, a relatively innovative h-game, despite the uninspired beat-em-up elements.

Better than pure onyx, lol.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

moontzu1

Only game out here I'd consider buying. it gets to the point. lots of animation, and most importantly customization. The dev has been active and makes sure to follow through on the game's future developmental objectives.
  18. 3.00 star(s)

Volxie

This game has me in a strange place where I can't really recommend it as a beat-em'-up. Frankly in that regard, it's just... Passing, but in a janky way.
    As a smut game, it's very customisable in many good ways which make me wish I could give this a higher rating.

For the beat-em'-up side of things:
    Animations are serviceable but look floaty, sometimes they just freak out (like a person grabbing at you while sliding across the floor), and while the hitboxes work, for the most part, some enemy attacks look awkward and stiff (One example I can think of is the kunoichi/MK babe cartwheel attack and other similarly acrobatic-esque kicks) and I can never be too sure about the range.

There are not really combos in the game so much as punches have more attack strings compared to kicks, and are faster but with much shorter range. The combat in general doesn't really have many strategies to it. I find if you can just pile up enemies inside one another (they clip into each other) and spam kick or punch, or use your super, you just do that until you beat the level.

You and enemies can block, but unblockable attacks are pretty slow since they need to be charged, and usually, you can just move out of the way since it's pretty telegraphed or the enemy will just stop blocking, which still knocks them down but it kind of ruins the need for an unblockable attack in the first place.

There's not really any customisation towards your fighting style asides from passives that mostly give buffs, and debuffs, especially towards stuff like your health, attack, and defence values. There is some interesting stuff, but that's more in the sex skill tree, which is less combat and more of a button-mash minigame of sorts on default settings (if you've played the developer's other games you probably know how it works already). You can use skill points to get new supers (I find the starting one to be my favourite), but it makes me a bit jealous that we have enemies in later levels doing attacks we can't do that would fit the characters I've created.

Sound design isn't bad if you don't mind stock effects (fine with me). Although some environmental effects like burning trashcans in the alleys are heard no matter where you are on the maps and it has driven me a bit crazy before. Although I wish the footsteps of your character and the enemy didn't all sound the same nor continuously layered over one another, it sounds like a horde of munching cockroaches at times, just to give you an idea. Oddly enough, there are no sounds for the player sprinting it seems.
    Projectiles from the pick-up buff hitting multiple enemies will layer too, and the sound is quite loud to begin with.

Controls overall are fine, if a bit... Odd feeling. I don't feel like anything is wrong, but with the awkwardness & stiffness of the animations, sometimes inputs just don't feel right in a way I can't explain. Although, dodging has been a bit frustrating. I think the input is left or right input + dodge but sometimes my character just won't, or my character does it when I mean to block.

The AI is not great. As mentioned before, they usually just stack up on each other or yourself depending, there seems to be a check of sorts where only 3-4+ will attack you at a time, and then the others will close in on you in another set of 3-4+ after beating the first, but outside of bosses they don't really feel fun to fight. The only challenge comes from differing stats and attack animation speed/reach that some enemies have. They also sorta abuse their floor hovering/sliding animation and states a bit too.

As a superhero game:
    We don't really see the heroes do anything in the story at the moment asides from looking like pretty nicely designed heroes, but that's about it really.
    The villains we fight, and our own character are really just typical beat-em-up characters in terms of their moves.

You can have a super ability and there's a pick-up item that let you shoot a projectile but that's about the most superhero thing you can do. Admittedly, your character's power is mostly that arousal heals them, which is great for a sex game but otherwise you just kinda feel like an average joe/jane who can handle a couple of people in a fight.

If anything, I would think it's more accurate to say our character and the enemies are just stronger-than-average vigilantes and brawlers of sorts rather than superheroes/villains. I'm not saying the superhero aspect is a lie, but rather it's wrong.

As a porn game:
    Definitely the best aspect of it, and out of all the developer's games I think this game has the best implementation of it by far. Unlike many other games, sex isn't entirely a punishment in this game for the most part. In other words: Being good at the game doesn't stop you from seeing sex/you don't have to be bad at videogames to see lewds. If your character climaxes, you do lose a percentage of max health, but there's stuff to offset that thankfully. Certain passives will even allow you to be more effective in submissive situations (sorta).

Instead of clearing the game to get a gallery or lose to every enemy, you can either taunt them until they undress you or get knocked to 0% hp and a sex battle will commence. I won't get too indepth into that since I had already covered it somewhat with button mash segment. Where this game really shines though is that as you mess with game-settings, unlock stuff, and enable certain game features, you can pretty much have sex with any enemy you'd like in any position and with any role, with optional BDSM and exhibitionist stuff. It's pretty great.

The animations are a bit odd, but they get the job done well enough that I can enjoy them quite a bit. You can tweak preferred positions as you unlock them so that when you use a counter ability on an opponent, you'll get positions that you picked at random.

Outside of BDSM, leather & latex, corruption, exhibitionist, futanari and male/fem dom stuff, there isn't really anything kinky or extreme fetish-wise in this game. Not entirely vanilla, but pretty tame compared to a lot of stuff out there.

Character customisation is okay. I like the base body sculpts and faces for females but they don't change much from them.

As a female PC, and with female characters in general, you'll all pretty much always look like a curvy and bimbo-ish onlyfans model but honestly? I kinda like that. Sliders and clothing options are nice, but they'll often come with clipping issues. Hairstyles and clothes are great, but I would like more.

I have males personally disabled since they just look... Bad, just an opinion on my part, but there's just something not right about their faces, head size/shape, and neck. The bodies are fine, but, eh. At least you can do that though which I think is rad, and you can have enemies (and your own character) either use strapons or be a futanari.

The graphics aren't anywhere as amazing or bad as I've seen other reviews say. I'd say they're average. Not bad, not great.

Overall, I like it.
    I don't agree with anyone who says this game is perfect or is a 10/10 contender, it's really not. I don't consider the game hot garbage like I did in early builds.

Considering this isn't even in a full release state yet and the developer is already apparently working on stuff I've addressed here, I've got a pretty positive outlook for this game's future in the sex side of things, and while the beat-em-up probably won't ever be amazing, it does feel better than certain other contenders. In the current state, however, I feel like a 3/5 is a good fit (although if it was possible on F95 I'd give it a 3.5)

Fix the animations, sound and AI up & make the combat better, make it a bit less of a grind fest, try and fix clothing clipping, make talents and supers more interesting, make superhero part of the game actually exist and I'd give it a 4/5 for sure.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

kamapalutza

Another masterpiece from MrZed. Animations and characters are re-used to create a different genre and it just works. This game is a fun beat-up game that you won't regret playing. It's playable now and new stuff are coming.

Verdict: 10/10
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Analogman77

Been following this game for a while and Im surprised by the growth of this game.
    As of 0.63, the combat aspect feels fun and smooth, the talents are an interesting addition, but the best part for me is the customization, both for my heroine and for the sex settings.
    If you like BDSM this game is a must play, and the amount of sex animations is only second to wild life and sex mods for skyrim.
    5/5 will buy on release.