batanegra

May 8, 2017
There are two separate settings in the game, one on the title, and another in the intermission of game itself which only mentioned in the introductory story with Quartermaster that most players can easily skip over since they want to rush head-on into the good stuff, which is very much understandable.

But within the game intermission (with all the menus and stuff) there is a [Setting] option that you can customize your own NSFW experience or just outright disable them entirely.
Thanks, i though that the setting was in the character menu are the same as the others, another quick question, where do i find the enemies i downloaded from here? i put them in the correct folder, but i don't know where they are

Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
If some day I make a sequel to Solas, it will be on unreal, so we are talking at least 2-3 years on the future.
I think another DLC would be a good idea for SCH on that basis then. Especially if your roadmap is KFC2 (Dec 24), RPG (Early 26) and potential Unreal SCH2 in late 26). You will have a number of enhancements from KF2 to take in, though I get you want to develop much more code if you are moving engines.

Dan Druff

Jul 1, 2022
I appreciate Solas City Heroes because it's the only way for me to have futanari on male since I can't find any developer that would make a dedicated futanari-on-male beat 'em up. I wonder if a potential sequel built on Unreal would allow different body types since everyone appears to have similar builds on Unity brawlers.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I appreciate Solas City Heroes because it's the only way for me to have futanari on male since I can't find any developer that would make a dedicated futanari-on-male beat 'em up. I wonder if a potential sequel built on Unreal would allow different body types since everyone appears to have similar builds on Unity brawlers.
Yes this! Futanari on male is a combination that is sorely lacking in h games.

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020
No one will give you for free, just buy the damn dlc and the game on steam
Game is blocked on Steam in my Country, just saying.
But nice to see that Mr Zed used my idea (about creating enemys) i told him here over a Year ago complete for the DLC but sad without saying at least "Thanks for the idea".

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
Thanks, i though that the setting was in the character menu are the same as the others, another quick question, where do i find the enemies i downloaded from here? i put them in the correct folder, but i don't know where they are
Unfortunately, you can't use any enemies files unless you have the DLC-ed version which currently available on legitimate sources like itch or steam.

Once got your hand on that, the file can be import into C:\Users\(User)\AppData\LocalLow\Skyflare Studios\Solas City Heroes, you can then customized them in the Villain Creator menu and enable them in game, where the feature button sit right next to the [Dares] setting.

Focaboor

Jun 1, 2022
Does the game require Steam activation if it's bought on Itch? I'd rather not have that kind of games on Steam, at least not until their private games feature is out of beta.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
No one will give you for free, just buy the damn dlc and the game on steam
Free games is literally the idea this site was based upon my dude.

It doesn't hurt to ask, right? If I recall correctly, the final versions of Kinky Fight Club and Dungeon Coup were eventually leaked on this site...
Exactly. The worst that will happen is they will say no. Someone will share it, it's just a matter of how soon.

Reactions: wolfzter and askqer

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Grats on the DLC Launch!
thanks!

Game is blocked on Steam in my Country, just saying.
But nice to see that Mr Zed used my idea (about creating enemys) i told him here over a Year ago complete for the DLC but sad without saying at least "Thanks for the idea".
You can also get it on Itch, which as far as I know it is not blocked on any country.
And about the idea, I been wanting to make a enemy creator since early dungeon coup, and at least other 20 people asked/suggested the enemy creator, so yeah, it's not your idea per se...

Reactions: Honest Pirate

Mind Flayer

May 26, 2018
Just tossing it out. If you do decide to make a Linux build of SCH, MrZed , you can very easily do it on Unity, as it's a built in function to be able to. Can even convert it to MacOS too.

After doing a tiny bit of searching, according to other people who have also done so, it apparently just works, unless you use middleware or assets that don't support Linux somehow. Doing the conversion shouldn't even take all that long really. I'd post the link to the Unity manual on their site itself, but I don't have enough posts yet to do so, I don't think.

profsji

Feb 25, 2023
Ok, so I downloaded BepInEx_UnityIL2CPP_x64_6.0.0-pre.1.zip (latest BepInEx 5.4.21 doesn't seem to have IL2CPP version)
unpacked that into game folder.
ran game once to get the folders created
put all mod files into the plugins folder
ran the game again didn't notice any difference
checked config folder - found no config files for mod

looks like the mod doesn't activate for me (using Solas City Heroes 0.9 (anyone has 9.1 - would appreciate a DM, thank you))
Use #662 ( )

Reasoning: because Honwo says to use the latest build and that would have been the latest build at the time Honwo posted their mod first time. And we want to be on the same version they used to build it. I don't think they updated their bepinex version before their april 2023 post. Neither the github build nor #668 (latest at time of Honwo's last update) worked for me, but I grabbed #662 again and got it working on Solas 1.0.6 from itch.io.

Some features may be buggy, perhaps because the mod hasn't been updated for 1.0.6. For example in previous play sessions I noticed sometimes the vibration just shuts off during orgasm instead of doing the orgasm pattern. It's also made with an older verion of the buttplug library so satisfyer devices have a keepalive bug (workaround is to turn gamepad vibration on in the mod then hijack that with Game Haptics Router and Intiface.

If you're here for the vibes you could also check out , which seems to do well at syncing vibrations with animations but does not do arousal or in-game device vibration.

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes