Neonviolete

Dec 28, 2023
DLC is released.
I've already finished the DLC game, it's cool. But you have to fix some sex poses, since there are women and men characters as enemies. Sometimes a woman has to fuck you with a strapon, but the pose is made lesbian with rubbing and doesn't fit at all. Little things like that have to be fixed later.

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
I've already finished the DLC game, it's cool. But you have to fix some sex poses, since there are women and men characters as enemies. Sometimes a woman has to fuck you with a strapon, but the pose is made lesbian with rubbing and doesn't fit at all. Little things like that have to be fixed later.
This is an issue of the player setting wrongly the roles. Read the roles carefully to determine what roles you want for your enemies!

Neonviolete

Dec 28, 2023
This is an issue of the player setting wrongly the roles. Read the roles carefully to determine what roles you want for your enemies!
yes, I have the correct settings for the, I made a passive and active girl, and the enemy girls too, the men made only active, but for some reason my character still fucks a guy with a strap-on.
I want to fuck girls with a strap-on in the game and not men, and men should fuck me with dick, and girls with a strap-on should fuck me, I need these settings but they don’t work like that:)

Last edited:
Sep 13, 2021
Late in revisiting this, but thought I could try to see if getting Windows 10 would be the solution to my sound issue. Essentially, I had (and unfortunately still have) a weird issue with the .exe. Where when I initially installed it with my sound muted, it blasted through anyway somehow. So either my PC or the game itself bugged it out, as when I went to unmute my sound and adjust my volumes it hasn't worked in an capacity since. I even tried taking out the saves to see if that fixed it, but it just didn't work.

Note: The game itself does work, was on the normal menu screen and I've played through it. Weird thing I did have is that it won't let me delete the old files because it's "still active and running", like you would with an open file. Nothing to see on my task manager about that, though. Hope I didn't just create a sentient AI game.

Last edited:

Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
MrZed
I purchased the DLC and have some feedback on the villian creator, so;
  • Would help if there was some pre-built characters (even the game ones). Picking clothes and hair is sometimes a pain because the lists are unordered. Hair is the worst with no tags (i.e. m/f, long, short, punk etc)
  • Sex positions is slightly difficult as well, simply as there are so many. Would be good if there were more tags and an ability to filter. Looks like there are more options in KFC2
  • Threesomes could be an option as they in my view are some of the best sex scenes for a passive player.

Reactions: PaNiq

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
MrZed
I purchased the DLC and have some feedback on the villian creator, so;
  • Would help if there was some pre-built characters (even the game ones). Picking clothes and hair is sometimes a pain because the lists are unordered. Hair is the worst with no tags (i.e. m/f, long, short, punk etc)
  • Sex positions is slightly difficult as well, simply as there are so many. Would be good if there were more tags and an ability to filter. Looks like there are more options in KFC2
  • Threesomes could be an option as they in my view are some of the best sex scenes for a passive player.
I'd like to add to this: I wish there was an option (both here and on KFC2) to see which clothes are equipped currently. Sometimes I want to recreate characters from previous games and I find it very hard to do considering I have to guess which clothes the character is wearing since you can't see the name.

Reactions: Yetanotheruser9191

jungleass

Jun 14, 2022
I hope there's something like a studio-app thing. So we can add new design/textures for all parts of wearables in the game. Also, imo i love capes for both KFCs and SolasCH games, sadly and currently it doesn't have. Maybe, if someone can do mod of it, the close one is the exterior cloth "Parka". I'm still ok for it, if it still doesn't have its animations (like waving etc.).

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Main version
Solas City Heroes 1.06.rar 2 GB

The first expansion for Solas City Heroes

Solas City Heroes Ros 2.0.5.rar 3 GB

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
I'm gonna upload my villains just because, if anyone is interested. They're all females, all thought to be futas but you can obviously modify whatever you want and eventually just keep the sliders/clothes as is.

They all have maxed stats, because I like games to be a little on the harder side. Yes, there's two electric boogaloo characters because I wanted the same "skin" but with more moves so that was really the only way to do it.

Kara, Lola and Yida are characters I've made in Kinky Fight Club 2 and "ported" them over here, if anyone is interested in having them in KYFC2 as well just hit me up.

Files go into AppData\LocalLow\Skyflare Studios\Solas City Heroes

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
MrZed
Hiya, I purchased your game legitimately not long ago and just wanna let you know how much I appreciate your work!

I just recently found this game, or more like a gem from the wild internet, give it a taste and like it a lot!

I'd even admit that I pirated the game first and quickly came to like it (no pun intended) and I must say, you deserve every blood and sweat you pour into, back in a monetary form. Great work!

This is the very definition of [Less is More] that this ero game industry is direly needed. With this industry filled with overblowing ambitious eroge and overflowing funds backing gated games that keep failing again and again to deliver the result, here we are, something simple and enjoyable game with just what it needs, simple gameplay, and sex play within its game.

Straight-to-the-point gameplay and nicely integrated NSFW elements into them with lots of customization to the genre, filter, and varieties, the reward and progression just right that makes you feel you're going somewhere within this game, and very friendly system and options to player agency and accessibility.

I dare say I never once played an ero game with this much personalization for my own likeness, I feels rather mindblowing from your approach to this accessibility choices.

And the kink, oh boy how I love the freedom of customisable approach to the game you gave, just gonna rat myself here that I love seeing futa-on-femb or occasionally playing a dominant femb myself. The mesh alignment is not much of a big deal since imagination can do the rest.

There're both pros and cons just like many previous comments mentioned, like, a more in-depth filter or more QoL, but personally, I'm sure you can handle the rest with enough time and I have every trust in your capability, so keep up the good work!

I sure wonder if you and your studio would expand this idea into a, more 'fantasy'-ish genre with all the mutants and monsters while reserving these customizable kinks and genres like this, in any case, I wish you the best of luck with your future endeavor!

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes