aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
This guy common sense left the chat pages ago....
So you're going to just keep lying and throwing out insults? Again you claimed that it explains it in the middle of the UI? Show me where is it?

In no way is it common sense when in the first level does it ever explain how to Domination and Escape works. At first glance the game makes it seem like these are all passive RNG things based on character stats, not button mashing. It doesn't even tell you can affect Domination until you unlock the training simulator after you beat the first 3 missions.

1705012400776.png

Even in the training simulator never does it explain that you escape by pressing the arrow keys.

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
No need to fling insults either side. It could indeed be a bit better explained and the codex better available and overall be a tad more intuitive; but its not rocket science either and once figured out/personally configurated quite easy to handle.

Last edited:

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
It is literally explained on the first stage with a popup that occupies a third of the screen. I didn't want it to be too intrusive.
In fact, the first 10 times you enter a sex interaction you should see those tutorials on the first stage.

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
It is literally explained on the first stage with a popup that occupies a third of the screen. I didn't want it to be too intrusive.
In fact, the first 10 times you enter a sex interaction you should see those tutorials on the first stage.
Does that first 10 times count for individual saves, or across all saves?

Cause the first mission tutorial messages might be bugged in general. The first time I played on my first character I got no tutorial messages at all whether it was sex related or normal combat during the first mission.

It wasn't until I made a second character after beating the entire game with my first character where I got the tutorial messages in the first mission, and even then I only got the ones about eating food food, and that you can attack by pressing Z / X.

I have made a bunch of new characters afterwards to test and get screenshots of the tutorial messages but they don't pop up at all.

Last edited:

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
MrZed I actually found 2 issues / bugs that cause the tutorial messages not to pop up at all even if you haven't gone through 10 sex interactions in the first stage after a bit more testing.

A thing that can cause the tutorial messages not to pop up is if you start the first stage, and quit it at any given time. Then go back into it there are no tutorial messages at all.

This explains why on first character I never saw any of the tutorial messages. Cause I launched the game. Started the first stage to see what the game looks like, beat up a few enemies then immediately quit. Exited the game and didn't bother to play the game until a few days later, which was why I didn't see any of the tutorial messages at all with my first character.

Also explains why I only saw the second tutorial message about food pick ups with my second character. Cause I went through halfway the first mission with my second character, realized I forgot equip a collar to get submission experience and restarted the mission before getting knocked down / seducing an enemy.

During the intro scene after creating a new character with QuarterMaster if you press escape instead of manually clicking through the dialogue the tutorial messages in the first stage won't pop up at all.

Which explains why on all the other test characters I created after the second one I never saw any of the tutorial messages, cause I always press escape to skip the pointless dialogue.

Also having the tutorial message only show up the first time you play during the first stage is a poor choice, because if a new player beats the entire first stage without ever having any sexual interaction they also would never see the tutorial message explaining how it works.

My suggestion would be to have the game always show the tutorial messages in the first stage until you beat it once rather than only the first time you enter it. That way if someone quits the first stage before beating it they will have at least gotten a chance to seen the tutorial messages. Have the sex tutorial messages always pop up the first 10 times a new character has a sexual interaction regardless of stage (as in remove the first stage condition), cause that would resolve the issue of a new player not seeing the sex tutorial message if they beat the first stage without ever getting into sex interaction. Add a toggleable setting that allows you to enable / disable the tutorial messages / stage ending dialogue in stages in case you want to see them again or skip them.

Last edited:

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
Imagine making mutiple char and you have no idea how to play the game....
Imagine learning to read.

Very first post I made it pretty clear I know how to play the game. I said the game needed to do a better job of explaining how the mechanics work, because there seemingly (due to a bug) wasn't any explanation on how anything worked.

And as I explained in the following posts I didn't see any the the tutorial messages in the first stage because they can easily bug out and never popped up if you do certain things. Such as quitting or beating the first stage without ever getting into a sex interaction since tutorial messages are set to only show up the first time you play the first stage, or simply skipping the introduction dialogue on character creation that isn't even part of the first stage.

Last edited:
Reactions: SunlessSpear

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
So you're going to just keep lying and throwing out insults? Again you claimed that it explains it in the middle of the UI? Show me where is it?

In no way is it common sense when in the first level does it ever explain how to Domination and Escape works. At first glance the game makes it seem like these are all passive RNG things based on character stats, not button mashing. It doesn't even tell you can affect Domination until you unlock the training simulator after you beat the first 3 missions.

View attachment 3253765

Even in the training simulator never does it explain that you escape by pressing the arrow keys.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: PeeKay and Tay623

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
You should read what I said in my first post. And what I was addressing.

Dev really needs to add an explanation on how certain mechanics work.

During the "sex fight" points there never any explanation on how the domination / submission mechanics work, and that you're suppose to mash z / x to increase your domination. Same with escaping. Where you are suppose to mash your left and right arrow keys to escape.
I was saying there it was weird because there wasn't any basic tutorial explanation of it during normal game play. The screenshot you posted isn't part of the normal gameplay but in the customization settings, and even then it doesn't tell you that you can escape with arrow keys in the default "Classic Style" sex fight.

As pointed already there actually is a tutorial message explain it, but the tutorial message about it is poorly implemented and can easily bug out which can cause it to not show up for a new player.

Such as.

1. Beating the first stage without ever getting into a sexual interaction. This one isn't a bug but an example of poor implementation, since the dev said he intentionally set the tutorial message to only pop up the first 10 times you get into sexual interaction during the first stage. For instance the first time I played, I beat the first 2 stages before I ever got into a sex interaction. So even if the tutorial messages didn't bug out for the two reasons below, the message about how to sex fight still wouldn't of ever shown up for me.

2. The tutorial messages only shows up the first time you launch the first stage per character. So if you leave the first stage for any reason such as quitting or beating the stage, then go back and replay the first stage the tutorial messages never show up again. I would assume this is a bug. Which is why even when I replayed the first stage multiple times, I was baffled by why there wasn't any tutorial in the game to explain the sex fight mechanics, particularly about pressing left and right to escape.

3. When creating a new character and you press the escape key during the introduction, which sends you straight to the hub instead of having clicking through all the exposition dialogue. None of tutorial messages will show up in the first stage if you do this even if it is your first time launching the stage on a new character.

Last edited:

beebooboobop

Jan 28, 2021
Complete save file for 1.0.3 because no one has uploaded one in a while, you can copy paste the enemy data and sex position unlocks into your own save or just use this one if you want. I don't have all clothing bought, but more than enough credits to buy everything I'm just too lazy to actually click and buy every piece one by one lol
should also add, save location is Users/_yourname_/AppData/LocalLow/SkyflareStudios

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes