MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Check the codex in the game, there is information of all the stuff of the game there!

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Needs more attacks. Not just 'Special' that uses meter, give me Punch-punch-kick combos, or Kick-while-holding-up.
There's plenty of moves that the enemies have that would be nice to have. like that legsweep.

Another suggestion: Give us the option to choose which restraints to break out of when we use our special. I'm tired of losing my cool-looking body-harness.

Onto bugs, enemies are often invincible (and immobile) for several seconds after getting up. That could use a fix.
Also, running-punch's hitbox is awful. Make the attack not travel so far before striking, or have the hurtbox be active the whole time. I don't want to run past my enemy and hit the air.

S.H.O.D.A.N.

Aug 19, 2018
Is it possible to disable leg restraints altogether? I unticked all options but I'm still getting linked leg cuffs applied, disabling my kicks.

Footgear1961

Oct 22, 2023
New mod version for game version 0.9+

Changes
- Vibration output synchronized to sex animations
- Can disable undress mod in config file, for male character, staying dressed or if you don't like it
- Fix threesomes bugging out when using mod (I think)

Installation
- Download latest BepInEx Unity IL2CPP for Windows x64 games:
- Extract into game folder
- Add mod files to \BepInEx\plugins\ folder and start game
- Configuration files are in \BepInEx\config\. You can disable console messages in BepInEx.cfg: UnityLogListening = false

Mod Download
Download
Does this mod work with the current Steam version?

Zekapa

May 29, 2017
Could anyone please tell me if the Steam version is also the Patreon current build/release?
I'm curious because some devs I've followed here had Steam releases but were behind Patreon by several versions.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
Dev really needs to add an explanation on how certain mechanics work.

Like for instance when an enemy tries to rip off your clothes, how does that even work? Is it just RNG or can you actually mash keys to affect the outcome.

During the "sex fight" points there never any explanation on how the domination / submission mechanics work, and that you're suppose to mash z / x to increase your domination. Same with escaping. Where you are suppose to mash your left and right arrow keys to escape.

During my first couple of playthroughs I was just sitting there increasing domination, but had no idea that I could actually escape by pressing my arrow keys.

There was also no real explanation on how you could do different things, like double tapping a direction would allow you to sprint, or blocking and pressing an arrow key at the same time would allow you to do a quick dash. Holding down keys to charge up attacks, etc...

Also in the sex simulator, there is a bug where if you chose a male character, all the enemies are the opposite sex of what is shown on screen. For instance if you chose the male enemy the female enemy will be selected, and if you choose the female enemy the male enemy will show up. It was super frustrating bug to figure out when I wanted to just watch my character bang the female boss in the simulator.

Also the game stats doesn't differentiate between sexual interactions in the simulator and the actual RPG game part.

SupremeVictor

Aug 7, 2018
You can't affect the outcome of an enemy removing your clothes. That just happens when you are KO'd. If you are KO'd after your clothes are removed, the enemy can have sex with you.

Use left and right to escape. Press Z/X only decide who is IN control during the sex, but its better to just escape unless you have a build focused on intercourse for buffs.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
You can't affect the outcome of an enemy removing your clothes. That just happens when you are KO'd. If you are KO'd after your clothes are removed, the enemy can have sex with you.
Not true. They can try to strip your clothes by just grabbing you even if you're not knocked out.

Use left and right to escape. Press Z/X only decide who is IN control during the sex, but its better to just escape unless you have a build focused on intercourse for buffs.
Already aware of that, which is why I said the game needs to do a better job of explaining it to new players. The lack of any tutorial or tooltip or keybinding chart in the settings is a serious problem.

dhereaper

Dec 4, 2017
He too noob to understand that, bet he is tunnel vision in middle and don't see the rest of UI. Fing noobs need tutorial for Hgames... What a generation....

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
He too noob to understand that, bet he is tunnel vision in middle and don't see the rest of UI. Fing noobs need tutorial for Hgames... What a generation....
Are you delusional? Show me exactly where it says what to do in the UI.

Nowhere does it tell you to press the arrow keys to escape. It just says escape under the Domination bar, which could easily mislead new players into thinking Escaping is tied to how much Domination you have by mashing Z / X rather than the arrow keys. The only way I found out that you're suppose to press the arrow keys was because I literally randomly mashed every single key on my keyboard wondering how they system was suppose to work.

In the first mission the only thing the intro tells you is how to punch / kick with Z / X. That you could heal from picking up food. Beyond that there was no explanation on how the sex fight mechanics worked at all, nor any of the combos.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not to mention the questionable choice of putting the "Codex" that explains what each bondage item does only in the main menu of the game rather than having it available in the in game menu when you press escape or in the Hub menu. Also even when you look at the keybindings in the main menu no where does ever indicate that you use the arrow keys for anything other moving around in normal fights.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes