MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Hey thanks!
It's very rare to receive such wonderful feedback, I'm glad you enjoy the game!

Customization in both appereance and gameplay is a must for me, so it will always be on my games!

• Red Heart
Reactions: SBT01 and Litoningu

Tay623

Oct 26, 2017
how can i buy the dlc succubus without buy the main game on steam?Because i already down the game from here at f95,i just need to buy dlc on steam,no need to buy a main game again,cause that is so wasted a money!

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
how can i buy the dlc succubus without buy the main game on steam?Because i already down the game from here at f95,i just need to buy dlc on steam,no need to buy a main game again,cause that is so wasted a money!
If you downloaded the game from here you didn't pay for it... The only way to play the game with the DLC is to buy both on Steam.

SBT01

Jan 25, 2020
This is an issue of the player setting wrongly the roles. Read the roles carefully to determine what roles you want for your enemies!
DLC? Why didn't Steam notify me?
Did you write here about the DLC release?

Last edited:

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
omfg now i got both games the nonsteam v1.3 and the steam ver with dlc succubus fkkkkkk!!!!!!!!
Progess and save are stored within appdata, it's innate, so you don't need to replay them, although, the game actually encourages multiple playthroughs. If you're into multiple genres then that's even more worthwhile, if not, then that's a little unfortunate.

batanegra

May 8, 2017
hi, how do i need to mod the game if i only want female/futa enemies? i seen videos that is possible to do that, but i don't know if i need a mod or something else

xellos616

May 5, 2020
This is a unisex game. You simply select the gender of your character and configure the gender of your enemies in the game settings.

There is even a boy mode here, this is when a man who loves women chooses men as enemies, well, if he loses a fight, then he will be f*acked rougly...
This is very motivating to be able to play fighting games correctly.
It’s like there are 2 birds with one stone, that is, it’s as if homosexuality exists, but it doesn’t exist, and there’s no need to censor or cut out anything for those who can’t stand it.

I am a person who is for freedom and equal rights for everyone, but I cannot look at physical sexual contact between men.
But here everything is just perfect and the average people and gays were pleased.

Just a perfect world.
So the male brothers make enemies of women in the game settings and fuck these bitches.
These bitches blow the minds of ordinary men, and they rob gay men of potential partners. So it's time for retribution.

Finnharp

Nov 19, 2023
Just bought the game and DLC on steam, first NSFW game I've ever went out of my way to buy. Genuinely love the femdom, latex and bondage fetishes and with the superhero theme it's literally like everything I'm looking for when going through this site.

Haven't completed it yet, still early doors but can't wait for more updates, positions, bondage and more, genuinely appreciate the work put into this. Love seeing the 'captured' state and things like bad endings or cut scenes with the likes of Vi could be interesting but I'm not complaining because I've been playing it non-stop.

Good luck on future updates, can't wait to see what else comes out from it!

Reactions: MrZed

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
hi, how do i need to mod the game if i only want female/futa enemies? i seen videos that is possible to do that, but i don't know if i need a mod or something else
There are two separate settings in the game, one on the title, and another in the intermission of game itself which only mentioned in the introductory story with Quartermaster that most players can easily skip over since they want to rush head-on into the good stuff, which is very much understandable.

But within the game intermission (with all the menus and stuff) there is a [Setting] option that you can customize your own NSFW experience or just outright disable them entirely.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Just bought the game and DLC on steam, first NSFW game I've ever went out of my way to buy. Genuinely love the femdom, latex and bondage fetishes and with the superhero theme it's literally like everything I'm looking for when going through this site.

Haven't completed it yet, still early doors but can't wait for more updates, positions, bondage and more, genuinely appreciate the work put into this. Love seeing the 'captured' state and things like bad endings or cut scenes with the likes of Vi could be interesting but I'm not complaining because I've been playing it non-stop.

Good luck on future updates, can't wait to see what else comes out from it!
I don't think we're going to see any more updates on this, MrZed is currently working on Kinky Fight Club 2, the DLC for Solas was announced a while ago so I'm inclined to believe there's no more content coming for this, unless they plan on adding the stuff from KYFC2 to Solas.

• Sad
Reactions: TheNextOne

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
I will do an update on monday to fix the remaining issues of the dlc (including me being so hyped about it that I forgot to enable a bunch of threesomes lol)
But in general I plan to move on to another projects after this, unless there is enough interest in the players for a second DLC

• Sad

Mind Flayer

May 26, 2018
MrZed I'd like to ask if you have any plans on getting it to work properly under Proton for the Steam version. Or is there no shot of that? I'd like to purchase it, but if my Linux rig won't be able to run it, then it'd be kinda pointless to do so. I switched completely to Linux a few weeks back, and though most of the hentai games I play will run under the WINE settings on Bottles/Lutris, not all of them do. I have managed to get the latest Kinky Fight Club 2 version to run under WINE using Bottles, but I don't have Solas City Heroes to test that and see if it will too, and as I said I'd like to actually purchase this one, as it ticks several of my kink boxes, and I've found your previous games entertaining to say the least.

I only ask about the Proton version, as the single ProtonDB report for it was 8 months ago, and the person who made it said the FPS dropped to negligible when more than 5 fighters were on the screen at one time, along with other issues.

Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
But in general I plan to move on to another projects after this, unless there is enough interest in the players for a second DLC
I've tried KFC 1&2 a couple of times now and can't get into them. I will try KFC2 again, but Solas is the preferred game. I think there are plenty of options for a DLC but it depnds on your next project? You were talking about an RPG at one point, and if you made a Solas City Hero's 2 there is no real point in more DLC.

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
I don't even know what Proton is, being honest, so yeah there is no plans for that.
I'm working on an rpg, but on unreal, however, moving to unreal is taking me forever, I will post on the next weeks the first view, but I'm like 1% done, considering I haven't finished moving stuff to unreal and I barely made the character move.
I expect to have something to show near the end of the year, once I finish Kinky Fight club 2.

If some day I make a sequel to Solas, it will be on unreal, so we are talking at least 2-3 years on the future.

• Hey there

Mind Flayer

May 26, 2018
Since Solas City Heroes is a unity game, it's a simple setting to change in the configuration, and it should make a Linux build for it. I'm not a programmer, but it seems like it'd pretty simple based on a quick Google search of it.

"To create a build for Linux, go to File > Build Settings from Unity's main menu. In the Platform list, select Linux and then click Switch Platform. When you have configured the Build Settings, choose from the following two options: Build builds your application into a Player."

It'd be great to have more Linux versions of hentai games that I and many others could run natively. But of course it's your game, and your choice. If it wouldn't be that big of a problem though, as a Linux gamer, I think it'd be awesome if you did this.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes