allroundperv

Jan 20, 2019
Having an issue where I defeat the bosses but for some reason it won't trigger the mission complete state and I'll just stay stuck in the level with nothing else to do, this seems to happen when I defeat them in combat instead of them dying out of sex damage, how do I fix this?

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Finally got around to trying this. I love the concept, the goddamn is it repetitive even by beat-em-up standards. Without any throwing/grappling attacks (no not that kind) you just...kind of mash one button and maybe special attack once in a while. The trait system should help with this, but it's all passive stat buffs that just make mashing that one button easier. It arguably just makes things worse because the strongest upgrades want you to spam one attack type.

Reactions: Mardion

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SolasCityHeroes-2.0.7DLC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Zangdoe

Valg0

Jun 17, 2021
Having an issue where I defeat the bosses but for some reason it won't trigger the mission complete state and I'll just stay stuck in the level with nothing else to do, this seems to happen when I defeat them in combat instead of them dying out of sex damage, how do I fix this?
Sounds like there's some thug still hanging out somewhere in the level.
Happened to me once and I backtracked for half the level until I found said thug somewhere.

Reactions: allroundperv

allroundperv

Jan 20, 2019
Sounds like there's some thug still hanging out somewhere in the level.
Happened to me once and I backtracked for half the level until I found said thug somewhere.
There's no one left to beat, I ran back and forth from the start of the level to end and everyone was taken care of

Edit: Apparently I downloaded an older version of the game, getting the new one, hopefully this issue will be fixed.

Last edited:

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Dang bruh! Just tested the new villains maker feature and holy fuck, this brings Solas City Heroes's gameplay to a whole new level. And I haven't even tested the rest of the features yet but that alone is enough to play with it for endless hours. Combining the custom villains with the randomizer makes each level a truly unique experience. I can't wait for Solas City Heroes 2 having that as a default cause holy crap, I just love it! :giggle:

gtdqrhm343

Jan 2, 2023
Does anyone of you have the same problems with the new version:
  • with both gamepad and keyboard is impossible to escape from a sex move
  • only with the gamepad, it's impossible to move/zoom the camera (it works with the mouse)
Until 1.0.3 everything was fine, but with 2.0.7 I noted this "downgrades".

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
  • only with the gamepad, it's impossible to move/zoom the camera (it works with the mouse)
Keyboard works fine for me, but then again I have the bought version

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I don't have any of those problems.

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
I love the concept...
*BUT*
...repetitive even by beat-em-up standards.
Yeah, I felt like this was the issue across the board.

In terms of combat, you specialize one variation of one attack, and then if you do anything else it feels like you are nerfing your damage for no reason. There definitely needs to be more incentive to vary combos, counter, figure out weaknesses, learn timing, etc.

Every stage is visually unique but functionally almost identical...about 6 batches of 6 enemies before the last batch which has a boss. The enemies are also visually unique but functionally almost identical...occasionally using normal melee attacks or the rare special move.

But worse still, the sex is very repetitive. It takes like a minute to "finish" an ordinary enemy with a sex move which feels like 4x or 5x slower than the pace it should have. Save the long bang sessions for bosses. Once you are in the sex move, you mash to get your sub/dom meter where your goal is...and that's it. Boring. You set your favorite moves, and those are the only ones you see until you manually change them...and nothing like "random missionary" or "random oral" to keep things fresh.

And then there's the bugs. The game fails to load properly and/or crashes at the end of a stage about 20% of the time for me.

Mardion

Feb 23, 2018
There's no one left to beat, I ran back and forth from the start of the level to end and everyone was taken care of

Edit: Apparently I downloaded an older version of the game, getting the new one, hopefully this issue will be fixed.
Unfortunately, it isn't.

I have the newest version, no mods, no villains created, and after defeating all of the enemies (ie I get the slowdown animation after defeating the final boss, and I also backtrack to the start and back to make extra sure), the stage is stuck and doesn't end about 30% of the time.

Reactions: Iguita123
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes