leugim

Dec 30, 2017
no sex fight:mad:
beating someone up until they can't get up again and then sexually forcing yourself on them is rape!!

seriously how many times do i have to explain this:FacePalm:

call it "battle rape" or "battle fuck" or whatever:rolleyes:

but no "sex fight" i made a thread/list that explains what sex fight is:
https://f95zone.to/threads/list-of-sex-fight-games.90368
if you can't tell the difference. then something is wrong with you...
I can tell you are a fan of KFC and for some reason got annoyed that the author started this game instead of expanding KFC, but you shouldn't let that make you harsh on this game, it is a demo after all.

Like I said, I know all about combat rape, combat sex and all that jazz, Its YOU who isnt listening/reading because clearly you have pre-conceptions about this game.
THERE IS SEX FIGHT RIGHT NOW in this demo, you just can't initiate it because grapples (player) arn't in the game yet, but you can use the punch and kick key, once you are grabbed to turn a dominant attacker into a submissive one and drain their health with sex.

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
this is so bad compared to: https://f95zone.to/threads/kinky-fight-club-v1-1d-mrzgames.29905/
i even wrote a review about how bad this is:sick:
(and i usually never do that)

this is literally kfc when eaten/digested and then :poop: out
in other words Mr Zed removed all the good stuff and leaving only bare boned carpage:eek:
and expects people to pay for it:FacePalm:

list of things he reused from kfc:
the animations
the same models
the domination bar

then he add a simple side-scrolling beat ’em up feature with endless copy paste models:cautious:
its so boring i delete it and will never touch this garbage again...

also

you forgot this crap
https://f95zone.to/threads/dungeon-coup-v0-9-mr-zed.68885/
(MrZed should just stick to kfc and add dlcs to it)
Not same models, there character more ugly by body, but butty by faces.

leugim

Dec 30, 2017
no "sex" fight:mad:
you arn't listening, and being obnoxious
you use the punch and kick KEYS while in grapples, to sexually dominate enemies who grapple you, and you don't even have to believe anything I say, you can read the change log and roadmap regarding the sex fight system and plans to implement player initiated grapples to prove yourself wrong

Last edited:
Reactions: Pencil8526

301stLegion

Oct 27, 2018
this is literally kfc when eaten/digested and then :poop: out
in other words Mr Zed removed all the good stuff and leaving only bare boned carpage:eek:
and expects people to pay for it:FacePalm:

(MrZed should just stick to kfc and add dlcs to it)
I literally cannot fathom how you have this opinion. Like it literally just does not make sense to me. There is very little *game play* to be had in KFC and its really bare bones which is to be expected since it was Zed's first game.

Then he iterated and added movement in dungeon coup and now we have a full blown beat-em up in the works. Sure it's a little rough around the edges but it's the guys first attempt at the genre and not even the full release. Every game adds something. I think Zed really does try and learn and grow as dev, something I wish more devs did.

I think its also important to remember this is what, 2-4 months of dev time at the absolute most? The game is only gonna get better as more stuff gets added.

So again, why people would want to just stick with a literal proof of concept game like KFC than move on to bigger better things is beyond me. :unsure:

Scrapman

Jan 7, 2019
Can anyone get past the first mission? seems like the warehouse and the third one added in 0.12 are not available in the downloads.

leugim

Dec 30, 2017
Can anyone get past the first mission? seems like the warehouse and the third one added in 0.12 are not available in the downloads.
The version posted isn't the normal 0.1.2 release, it's a demo version that has limitations on what is currently available, including having only the first level.

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
so i start the game, pick guy or a girl, then decide couple of options, talk to some guy then he sends me on a mission
only problem is when i press start mission nothing happens
the menu disappear and I can't do shit at all except alt+F4

anyone else faced this bug?
how to solve it?

thanks peeps

Reactions: Miugrau

leugim

Dec 30, 2017
so i start the game, pick guy or a girl, then decide couple of options, talk to some guy then he sends me on a mission

how to solve it?

thanks peeps
I'm unsure, but I believe its a problem caused by the screen resolution, are you running in fullscreen and native screen resolution?

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018

how to solve it?

thanks peeps
I had that. Solved it by actually clicking on the mission in the list on the left BEFORE clicking "start mission". Seems like an oversight from the dev.

almanzor207

Nov 26, 2019
Well i played the demo and i have to say that i´m quite pleased with the game.

I´m in fact surprised about the sfw gameplay here, it is dificult making a beat them up game that feels good and responsive i found miself enjoing it quite a bit. Of course it is a bit rough around the edges but is miles ahead of most nsfw beat them up games.

and talking about the nsfw well... it is a Mr z game so it is good.

Going a little bit into detail it is easy to see an improvement in the models and the assets of course there are less availabe at this point but it is to be expected.

animations are the same as older works but work better comapred to for example dungeon coup, where they were prone to bug and desync, also the transition between stages is a lot smoother than in the older works but can be a little janky because of the nature of button smashing to increase bar mechanic.

Also the dev tends to increase the number of animations between releases somewhat so i have faith those aspect will become better. But i have to say i wouldn´t actually care if he were to use the same models and animations as long as he spends the time creating a better, buggless and smoother game

So yeah, looking forward to see what he does with this new project i liked kfc but i never played it again after dungeon coup, wich i loved but this intrigues me the most

McKraken

May 13, 2017
Demo is...alright. Obvious bugs aside (and the fact that dark-skinned characters retain the red "blush" that looks alright on lighter skin, which I hope will get adjusted), the customization is good and the sex system is good.

However, I worry about the actual beat 'em up aspect. This genre lives and dies by both how fun it is to fight as your characters, and how well-balanced, engaging, and varied enemies are designed.

While I don't care for Pure Onyx's overall combat, it is a good example to look at when it comes to varying both how enemies fight and how they sexually interact with the player. One can look at the classic legit beat 'em ups to get a feel of what works; even the first level of something like Streets of Rage 2 provides ample variety. I hope that these things are improved as the game develops.

Are the movements 2D or 3D?
2.5D. Similar to old school beat 'em ups like Streets of Rage or Final Fight, your character generally moves left or right in a fixed-sidescroll-oriented stage, but can also move toward or away from the camera.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Sex is there not to "rape" the opponent, not sure if you can even call it rape when both parties don't mind it just like in KyFC(the only reason opponent always starts the sex first in this game is because there's no grapple mechanic atm for the player to also start the sex).
But, the purpose of the sex is that you can battle the opponent via sex on making the other orgasm first before you which also depletes their HP so that act is literally a sex fight regardless of whether the sex starts out as consensual or not.

It seems like you think that a sex fight no longer becomes a "sex fight" if it involves either a non-consensual sex or if there's more gameplay mechanics other than just sex outside of it.

So, no, the game isn't exclusively a "sex fight" but sex fight gameplay mechanic is in fact included regardless of how the sex starts or whatever else occurs outside of sex. Just because rape or whatever other things may also be involved doesn't negate the act of "having sex in order to make the other orgasm first before you" from being a "sex fight".

It's similar to saying "GTA V isn't a FPS because 3P exists". well, no, GTA V wouldn't be a exclusively a FPS game like Far Cry series but is FPS included? Absolutely. Same goes for this game, it's not exclusively a sex fight game like KyFC but sex fight gameplay mechanics are included which you're not able to comprehend.

If KyFC had the MC forced into the sex competition instead of the MC willing participating in it, would it no longer be a sex fight game? If you say yes to that then you're just being absurd as the context on why the sex occurs is irrelevant to the actual gameplay of "battling via sex in order to make your opponent orgasm".

Last edited:

Siana

Aug 16, 2020
I'm somebody that really "really" liked Kinky Fight Club, but I think I'm a bit dissapointed in this. Honestly the controls feel alright enough, the animations (especially the getting dommed ones) are great

I just don't know if I can justify spending more money on a game with the same animations/models/everything. It kind of feels more like a minigame for Kinky Fight Club rather than its own game? I'll def keep an eye on it, because I still love a lot of what's here, I just think it needs more of its own unique identity.

Reactions: decker2

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Models are completely new, every single character, hair and cloth piece.

Sorry about the bug when not selecting a mission, Im gonna fix it for the next update.
This project has been in development for almost 4 months now, which is nothing compared to some of the other games mencioned here. For those who say that the combat is missing something(or is janky), can you please elaborate a bit? It would make easier for me to pinpoint what exactly makes the game not feel as vibrant/swift as most classic beat em ups.

Im just wondering, why some people get mad that im using the KYFC animations on this one?
I been updating KYFC (for free) adding more animations while developing the other games, so the options would have been:

A) Add the new animations to all the projects, so players can enjoy the (soon to be) 101 animations over all three games.
B) Add animations to only one project, so players would have 75 animations in one, 20 in the other and 5 in the last one, but hey no repeats!

Im not trying to be mean but im curious about this, as to me, I always preffer having more choices.

Jul 9, 2017
Im just wondering, why some people get mad that im using the KYFC animations on this one?
I been updating KYFC (for free) adding more animations while developing the other games, so the options would have been:
Because you are charging money for them. If you finish development in one game, logic dictates that the next projects would include more (or at least different) things than the previous ones. Anyone who has KYFC and is interested mainly in the sex aspect has no incentive to pay for any other games if they'll have no new animations. Anyone who pays for this one and finds it has the same exact animations as the other game, that they might even own already, could feel ripped off as a result.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes