Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
You shouldve told us that you updated the game :D
If Schlong50 didnt mention it i wouldve missed it!

Will download right now!

Edit: And maybe you should write your "site" on your profile so people know where to get it :)
Keep up the good work, thank you.

For everyone else:
Dumb luck; wanted to check out if a new pat poll went up to vote on and got greeted by an fresh update note :)

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
MrZed I just tried to new build; got a new pair of boots for my male champ; started a map, he started with ripped outfit and feamle body (big boobs bouncing out so now mistake there); then all outfit/body customization and all bought outfits where lost.

IDK; I think something went wrong with 0.21

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Oh, I found the bug with the boots, the male hero boots have a duplicated error with other boots, don't use those boots for now, ill fix it soon!

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Oh, I found the bug with the boots, the male hero boots have a duplicated error with other boots, don't use those boots for now, ill fix it soon!
Oh... guess which new boots I was talking about I bought just before the new bugs hit me :ROFLMAO:

edit: My avatar had more of a dark blue Nightwing vibe going before the boots.

Currently this is login-screen (I don'T even know what shoetype that is; none I picked myself though):
bug1.jpg

This is the same unchanged avatar in the game overview (I think the game still recognizes the items owned since I cannot rebuy them; but I cannot see them; and new ones I buy cannot be equipped and also get "invisible" on restart):
bug2.jpg

and finally in action (outfit pre-ripped without having any interaction yet; + also boobs):
bug3.jpg

Last edited:

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
That's the best part, Im interested in the player feedback, rather than from a programming point of view
Well, it's not a bad concept at all. I've got to say, the graphics overhaul is a success, and was much needed. 2.0 is also much less demanding on the computer.

The MC's superpower is awfully convenient plot-wise, it would probably be a good idea to allow him/her limited options to initiate sex on his/her own, or maybe just groping? Since it would be odd if MC can't take full advantage of their perks. Perhaps along with that 'corruption' factor that seems to be planned, and story branches if you get too villain-y.
edit: MC-initiated clothing destruction should also mix in well. Probably planned already?

Frankly, the 'many-on-one' feature was lacking in your previous games. With Solace, a beat'em all, that'll be even more glaring. Consider simple animations with 1 grappler (holding from behind, jumping on a fowned Hero, etc.) and 1 rapist. Many previous animations could be recycled with less work than a 100% new one. Facesitting + BJ as an obvious example.
If we forget the sex part, the soul of a beat'em all are the fighters, and the number of strats they can use. You really, really want grapples, abusing a downed opponent, tackles, holds, etc. In shorter words: Variety.

Looking back at KFC and Coup, I must really tell you that the English is, well, bad. Both games are riddled with typos (and more). No offense intended, but you really should hire a bona fide writer, or at least a good proofreader.
If you can't depend on your followers (or would hire someone rather than to exploit free labor), try to extract the script from KFC, and publish parts of it as a test, on your platforms or here. Reliable workers are few in the H-game world. Conversely, that's all the more reason for us to value your work ethics, Mr Zed ;)

Last edited:

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
there are tools that can literally read and mark typos available. using that is also an option.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I didn't mean to insist that much, but proper English is an important criterion when asking oneself "Will I buy a Skyflare Productions game? (Again?)". Essential? Hardly, nowadays. But certainly not negligible.

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Oh... guess which new boots I was talking about I bought just before the new bugs hit me :ROFLMAO:
Boy, that boots bug really screwed your character... Don't worry ill fix this in the next update, I know what the problem is!

Well, it's not a bad concept at all. I've got to say, the graphics overhaul is a success, and was much needed. 2.0 is also much less demanding on the computer.
Im surprised it runs better on your computer than the previous version, in my computer it runs a bit worse, but then again I have a graphics card made for 3d modeling and not for gaming.
Most of the stuff you said is planned, but Im threading lightly with the whole "player starting sex" thing as it can be seen as non-con and that will get me yeeted out of patreon, that's the main reason why the player has a "Taunt" instead of a "grapple" button/mechanic.
Most of the stuff you said below is planned, and honestly I haven't tought on reusing old animations for threesomes like the facesit + bj example... That's a great suggestion!

And I got someone to work in the story/english of the game, but he's a bit indisposed currently, the final version of the game will have a full spellchecking tho. Thanks for the feedback!

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
You can't be serious.
as a person who is getting a degree in a language (japanese) and who knows 3 language (at least since local nation langauges dont count, i've been told) i am, in fact very serious. just dont rely on word processor "auto corection" tools like microsoft word. they are complete ass.
is a very basic version of what i am suggesting to use and you can find many more if you look harder. as a depressed language student who is slowly seeing the very skill i am honing being efficiently automated, trust me... it has gotten much better over the year. while it is still far away from perfect, the speed at which tech is catching up is always getting faster.

The issue lies in the writer. No spell-checker can ever replace years of diligent studies...
they said no machine can replace the people who could do fast calculation in the 90s too.
So far it's not as bad as the previous titles. Story mode in Coup was especially aggravating since you'd expect above-average education from the protagonists. KyFC alone would require 1-2 weeks of full-time work to fix, not counting the programming work.
It's not about anyone's intelligence being insulted; poor English makes players (of any 1st language or education) much less likely not to ignore other faults - gameplay, graphics, etc. Poor standards beget contempt, simple as that; fixing the English is way less costly and complicated than other tasks development involves.
that i agree. consistent spelling mistake do pull you out of the immersion and flow of the game.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
1643395296160.png
...and I haven't tried hard. Languages are nothing simple - you would also know.
they said no machine can replace the people who could do fast calculation in the 90s too.
Well I'm not gonna quote the Pareto principle again :p
As for myself, I said in this century (a mere 80 years, is all) we won't have a machine writing like a fully-educated human. Yet. Despite my belief of that will keep happening to literacy standards. But yes, we'll get there eventually, if we live until then that is.

...or we'll just all get stacked into the Nexus in 20 years, and have the translation interface breaks every sentence we try to utter, so everyone sounds equally dumb. Who knows, worth it, maybe? :geek:

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
...and I haven't tried hard. Languages are nothing simple - you would also know.
very basic version of what i am suggesting to use
i did literally meant it was most basic version. also, these tools are meant to be used with paragraphs and not sentences.
Well I'm not gonna quote the Pareto principle again :p
As for myself, I said in this century (a mere 80 years, is all) we won't have a machine writing like a fully-educated human. Yet. Despite my belief of that will keep happening to literacy standards. But yes, we'll get there eventually, if we live until then that is.

...or we'll just all get stacked into the Nexus in 20 years, and have the translation interface breaks every sentence we try to utter, so everyone sounds equally dumb. Who knows, worth it, maybe? :geek:
or even better, we get plugged into the metaverse and talk in nfts. XD

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Im surprised it runs better on your computer than the previous version, in my computer it runs a bit worse, but then again I have a graphics card made for 3d modeling and not for gaming.
Come to think of it, you might want to change the default/initial resolution to a more potato-ish spec, 800x600 or something. The first time I've run the demo (1.0) I had serious doubt it would run at all.
I appreciate the 'select mission' can no longer softlock the game when not selecting a region. This might be intended, but the 'return to base' button is disabled after your 2nd+ run in a row; you have to manually exit in the stage, or alt+F4 out.
that's the main reason why the player has a "Taunt" instead of a "grapple" button/mechanic.
Hmmm, weird, I don't remember giving my oral... I mean, verbal consent to Ms Dickson. It must've been these small lines in the Hero work contract. Serves me right for blaming players who don't read the story!
Jokes aside, don't worry too much. It's OK as long as you're not advertising such shocking behavious, which no one would expect in an H-game, of course. An "all models are 18+, similarities with blah blah are coincidential" and you're good.

PS: keep up the good work! (y)

Last edited:

Fr3nki

Oct 12, 2017
I played 0.2.1 , great game concept , looking forward for next update . Do u plan to add group grabs?

Reactions: srg91

Devil Hunter

Jan 1, 2019
Does anyone have the latest version of this game? I mean the one with all the latest updates, moves and stages? And no, I'm not talking about the latest demo version like the one posted

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes