Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
This guy abandons all of his games half-finished before they're fully playable. I wouldn't expect much here.
Maybe you got him confused with someone else but both KFC & Dungeon Coup are complete and fully playable games. Would not mind them getting them Solas bodys though in an update :D

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
This guy abandons all of his games half-finished before they're fully playable. I wouldn't expect much here.
Please do not spread lies.
Saying both his previous games lack polish, would be true. KYFC needs a story full refactor, Coup also needs that, and new controls - holding down the right mouse button 95% of the time is silly.

...that's how you provide critics so they're useful. You explain the grounds they're based on :cautious:

jm213

Sep 19, 2017
I am stuck as I cannot proceed after Area 2 Stage 2? The quest log says to "break out of jail" but everytime i start a mission I restart at the beginning of area 2 stage 2. Any thoughts or did I reach the end of this version? Thanks!

Jizzer

Jul 1, 2018
I have the same "problem" as previous poster. Is this where current update ends or is there a bug that you can't continue to the Jail mission.

Reactions: srg91

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
I am stuck as I cannot proceed after Area 2 Stage 2? The quest log says to "break out of jail" but everytime i start a mission I restart at the beginning of area 2 stage 2. Any thoughts or did I reach the end of this version? Thanks!
I have the same "problem" as previous poster. Is this where current update ends or is there a bug that you can't continue to the Jail mission.
End of current version.

• Sad
Reactions: srg91

sigmazx

Jun 18, 2018
MrZed

Just one nitpick/question: I noticed that in this game especially, the male models (face) are extremely butt ugly. Can't make a custom femboy unless I just do a flat chested futa :ROFLMAO:

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
i have a question ,how i complete this mission ,,escape the cells and fiind out whos the chef's boss,,.bc im fight over and over again and no result.

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
i have a question ,how i complete this mission ,,escape the cells and fiind out whos the chef's boss,,.bc im fight over and over again and no result.
Simple: You don't ;)
This part of the game is to be released this month:

New Stage!

After being arrested by the Solas City Police Department our hero has to escape the jail and fight his way to have a friendly talk with the police chief…

This new stage does not feature new enemies, however (if Bondage is enabled) many of the enemies in this stage will be able to put restraints on you, including handcuffs!
... no new enemies though. Maybe he puts some of the other girls in cop uniforms? Otherwise it might be a quite boring stage variety wise.

About bondage MrZed :
While I think it can add a lot the way its described does not sound all that appealing to me.
- it sounds like its works in only one direction. While it might be a bit too much of a fuzz for minions someone like Marauder begs for her getting hogtied treatment :p
- it also sounds like it sticks when you don't have any enemies around anymore. Why the hell would anyone involuntary keep a ballgag or a blindfold on if nobody keeps them from removing it?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes