MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
- it sounds like its works in only one direction. While it might be a bit too much of a fuzz for minions someone like Marauder begs for her getting hogtied treatment :p
- it also sounds like it sticks when you don't have any enemies around anymore. Why the hell would anyone involuntary keep a ballgag or a blindfold on if nobody keeps them from removing it?
For now the bondage is only for the player. Later I will see how the heck I can implement it for the enemies as welll.
And you can remove Restraints every time you use a Special, so you could get them off regularly. (Even if there are no enemies in direct sight, new enemies are walking towards you whenever you beat a wave of enemies)

Please do not upload this update, this update alone took over 300 hours to make and a lot of investment and effort.

Reactions: Schlong50

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Please do not upload this update, this update alone took over 300 hours to make and a lot of investment and effort.
Says on your Itch.io you're updating the free version in a week, is that correct?

Dffffffffff

Jan 12, 2018
MrZed Time$ are tough, without regional pricing and current world circumstances supporting someone on patreon changed from "I'm horny and irrational" to "Fuck this". Unfortunate turn of events, but I'll keep looking for a hero.

• Sad
Reactions: srg91 and Duffel35

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
To be honest, wait to summon a hero for a later version.
The ai walks towards a point above you instead of the position you stand, meaning you can "hide" from them by hugging the top / bottom of the screen, and more importantly it means enemies walk past you instead of grabbing you when you are downed.
Most restrains have very small effect on gameplay, making them boring very quickly.

Reactions: makaiforce

makaiforce

Nov 26, 2017
the new demo have the bondage system? or just the patreon only?
edit: - I need a HEROOOOOOOOOOO (saint's row song).

Last edited:
Reactions: Duffel35

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
wait to summon a hero for a later version.
I won't mind a hero, but hero or not I'll still buy this when it comes out - provided MrZed keeps his promises. And well, that's what he's done until now :D I'd still appreciate a longer legit demo, when he feels like it and it doesn't slow down the production.

Just a reminder that versions linked to here are a form of promotion. If anything I'd have doubts about a game's quality if a version does not leak. Or if comments are few and suspiciously biased.

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
As in "not yet"? or as in "never"? XD
As in not yet.

I not saying to never upload anything, but it feels awfull when you spend 250+ hours over the last month working on improvements and new stuff, and someone just uploads within days. It's not just disheartening but it feels terribly unfair to those who support the game and allow me to do this for a living and even hire others to do the stuff that I cannot do.

And regarding the AI, Im actually looking for someone to assist me with the AI, as the person that was gonna work on it had a major issue (unrelated to gamedev) and will not be able to work for a while. So, I expect within the next months to have a completely new AI, with more interesting enemy AI variations and boss fights, but for now I cannot fix the AI, this is something I keep failing over and over. (And every time I try to fix I break it even more haha)

sigmazx

Jun 18, 2018
MrZed

Can you please fix the male face or perhaps add an androgynous/femboy setting in the character customization?

The previous games actually had better femboy faces. Now everything about the male models are ugly as sin. :(

Also, while I appreciate the bondage additions, this update was very bare bones. Really needed more stages, characters, new animations, better depth to the combat (example: enemies can grapple or sex grapple even when you have HP) etc. I'm very much looking forward to the corruption system. Feel like it's the most important update that will advance the gameplay further.

And another thing: there are two annoying bugs I'm surprised you didn't catch yet:

1- the same enemy who grabbed me earlier will keep grabbing me even where there is like 10 enemies nearer to my character.

2- hitting the H button (instant destroy) and for some reason, no enemies are doing anything to my character. In fact, they are running far away lol.

And even with the H button, it takes FOREVER to lose. I just want the game over instantly, please.

Thank you.

Devil Hunter

Jan 1, 2019
As in not yet.

I not saying to never upload anything, but it feels awfull when you spend 250+ hours over the last month working on improvements and new stuff, and someone just uploads within days. It's not just disheartening but it feels terribly unfair to those who support the game and allow me to do this for a living and even hire others to do the stuff that I cannot do.
Yeah, I agree! Fair enough!

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes