eugeneloza

Jan 2, 2022
A good option would be to reward players with special costumes (perhaps what the bosses are wearing) after beating the stages.
And/or (some basic costumes) as random loot drops. And/or have two different currencies for upgrades ("experience") and costumes ("money").

Apart from that (I've played free version from itch.io): Setting all parameters to max difficulty results in a quite fun gameplay, adding some more skill to fighging may indeed be good, but it's already playable and enjoyable. Enemies being damage sponges seem like a norm to this sort of games, however, adding enemies with longer-range attacks or buffing others while alive may change the picture "cheap and easy".

Unlinked chances of restrains equipment and removal (I'd rather have both at 100%) would be nice though [+1 to all those people who ask for it].

I must admit that the game is indeed really slow, especially those button-mashing or simply waiting parts (which is supposed to be most fun) when the character is completely restrained (however, adding complete immobilization as the final stage might be cool, leaving only one way to build up special bar, just make it not such a boring and long wait looping the same 2-keyframe animation) and player just needs to build up the special bar to attempt to escape (but still fail with 75% chance and there we go again). But that may be just my personal preference (I'm here for the gameplay, not for textures, animations or wall of text).

I often ran into a bug that enemies won't move and would attack only if the player is in hit range. Peaked at boss, when she didn't attack at all, just was playing walking animation and with player character completely restrained I had no option but to quit the mission. Instructions on gameplay and key bindings would be nice if accessible from in-game (and bondage system seems to be explained properly only on patreon post which is quite hard to find to start with).

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Tried the update 0.3.1, kinda have some mixed feelings. First off, is there any way to have the old voices back? It's cool that you're trying to renovate stuff but I way more prefer sounds / moans to actual words (also enemies have the same three moans when they die which gets old fast).

I like the bondage implementation, makes the game a little bit harder and more fun to look at. One thing I quite don't like though is that it's progressive (arms first, then legs etc), I get that it's because the last two devices lock you out of combat, but you could make it so that every device BEFORE the restraining ones is randomized, that would be cooler imho.

A question about the fetishes, is there any way to select them on an existing character? My old character has the fetishes button near where the talents are, but there's nothing in there.

Also please for the love of god add in threesomes

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
I have yet to hear the new version but I'm pretty sure I'll be with the just moans no words camp. With the amount of enemies repeating spoken phrases will become very annoying fast. Maybe using them only with bosses for added emphasis of a bossfuckfight?

Jun 19, 2018
And/or (some basic costumes) as random loot drops. And/or have two different currencies for upgrades ("experience") and costumes ("money").

Apart from that (I've played free version from itch.io): Setting all parameters to max difficulty results in a quite fun gameplay, adding some more skill to fighging may indeed be good, but it's already playable and enjoyable. Enemies being damage sponges seem like a norm to this sort of games, however, adding enemies with longer-range attacks or buffing others while alive may change the picture "cheap and easy".

Unlinked chances of restrains equipment and removal (I'd rather have both at 100%) would be nice though [+1 to all those people who ask for it].

I must admit that the game is indeed really slow, especially those button-mashing or simply waiting parts (which is supposed to be most fun) when the character is completely restrained (however, adding complete immobilization as the final stage might be cool, leaving only one way to build up special bar, just make it not such a boring and long wait looping the same 2-keyframe animation) and player just needs to build up the special bar to attempt to escape (but still fail with 75% chance and there we go again). But that may be just my personal preference (I'm here for the gameplay, not for textures, animations or wall of text).

I often ran into a bug that enemies won't move and would attack only if the player is in hit range. Peaked at boss, when she didn't attack at all, just was playing walking animation and with player character completely restrained I had no option but to quit the mission. Instructions on gameplay and key bindings would be nice if accessible from in-game (and bondage system seems to be explained properly only on patreon post which is quite hard to find to start with).
The "Codex" section in the title screen explains quite well what effect each piece of bondage equipment has.
I know it's a long read, but I accidentally stumbled upon it when I first launched the game and I found all the info to be useful for my first/blind playthrough.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
I'd like to add something about the latest version:

There seems to be something bugged inbetween active/passive role and futa option. I have the futa option on for both PC and NPC, but giving NPCs the passive role gives them a strapon, some animations also won't happen as active, for example most blowjobs are NPCs giving it to you rather than the opposite, even if NPCs are set to active and PC to passive.

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
There should be an option something along the lines of
Give female characters a penis if
- always
- only during sex scenes
- only during sex scenes when in active position

If you select the last option females will only have a penis if it is required for the animation.
If I understood you correctly you want that.

eugeneloza

Jan 2, 2022
The "Codex" section in the title screen explains quite well what effect each piece of bondage equipment has.
I know it's a long read, but I accidentally stumbled upon it when I first launched the game and I found all the info to be useful for my first/blind playthrough.
First you have to exit to main menu to check it (i.e. abandon current mission). Second, it doesn't contain some crucial info like Patreon post does (e.g. that you can use kick/punch keys to build up your special bar when completely restrained).

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
There should be an option something along the lines of
Give female characters a penis if
- always
- only during sex scenes
- only during sex scenes when in active position

If you select the last option females will only have a penis if it is required for the animation.
If I understood you correctly you want that.
No, I want them to always have it (which is what I selected) but they just don't. Both PC and NPC is futa in the options, but if I give enemies the passive role they get a strapon instead. I've played this and KFC a lot so I know how it works and I can 90% safely say that something is bugged, since 2.0 version didn't have this.

LazySloth

Sep 15, 2017
Can you actually play with a customized char now or are you still stuck playing with the default chars?

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Yes, you can customise costumes, and play about with face/body sliders if that's your thing

I made batgirl and a hit girl inspired one

Reactions: LazySloth

kami shigiri

Mar 12, 2018
im having trouble trying to support you on patreon so i guess i have to wait for the version 3.1 to come out here damnnn
is anyone else having this problem?

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
There are many audio bugs in the free demo btw. My male hero keeps using a female voice (down strikes, running strikes, etc.). That probavly got reported already?

Restraints look like a good idea. I don't think the game tells you, but you can charge your super gauge with Z/X when you're fully restrained... Unless the only enemy left is the Boss (in which case your male hero will just say 'come get me' with a very feminine voice :LOL:) Also, the "titrub" scene looks especially weird when your hands are restrained; some other scenes also do to a lesser extent.
I'm not a big fan, and the hardest difficulty's 'flat 25% to break free' is too harsh, but it's pretty fun regardless. Some enemies should have skills taking advantage of the mechanics, to make the best use of the effort.

Anyhow, threesomes when? :) Coup had 3rd parties jerking off to the action, I hope Solas will do better than that. The 3rd party could just be visual/flavor; the basic reverse cowgirl position would be a nice place to start thinking about it, since it leaves all the hero's upper body free.

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Woah, lots of coments.
I just want to say, be careful when/if you edit the file. Unity is pretty stupid sometimes, and if it expects a 0 and gets 1 it may crash.

The voices on created characters in newer versions are automatically set to a male voice, but if you had a save from previous version it won't have any voice indicator, so it will use the first voice from the list, which is the "magical girl" kinda voice. To change this go to the customization and select the "Other" tab, there you can change the voice for any of the 8 voices, regardless of the type of body of your character.

I will probably end up adding an option to mute the player as some people asked for it as well.

I will check on what Paniq said, it sounds like a bug to fix for the next update.

I will also have to figure out a way for people to gain/change fetishes after creating a character. For threesomes and stuff like that. I want to add it, but I'm currently fixing/rewriting a bunch of code to avoid errors with the bondage and (soon to be added) heavy bondage. Once both features are stable I plan on adding threesomes. As much as I would like to add thressomes now, I can only spend so much time animating and fixing code each month, I don't want to keep adding stuff that could cause errors like I did in DC (and then panic because I can't find why the errors happens, and fixing stuff takes forever.

I estimate around august to add the first threesome (which as always is the hardest to add as I will have to make the whole system behind it), but once the first one is added, hopefully Ill be able to add more threesomes each month.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes