MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
I would rather you do not upload the lastest release within less than a month, I have no problem if someone wanna upload 0.3 at this point.

Thanks to those who gave me feedback, I'm trying to improve the game "feel", both for the combat and the sex.

Reactions: srg91

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
I would rather you do not upload the lastest release within less than a month, I have no problem if someone wanna upload 0.3 at this point.

Thanks to those who gave me feedback, I'm trying to improve the game "feel", both for the combat and the sex.
If I still had 0.3 that's the one I would upload here like I've said but unfortunately I don't. As per your wishes however, I'll wait until June 10th to upload 0.4 then. I only intend to do this once regardless.

HeroineHunter

Jun 17, 2020
As Ive stated previously in this thread, this game is amazing!

It ticks off so many of the right checkboxes in my brain having heroines in skin tight outfits, battling and leveling up with, and dominating said heroines. The "losing" scenario of the heroine waking up bound in the enemy lair and subsequently used by everybody there is so frikin hot.... I've been following this thread every day (as patiently as I can) for more updates.

Some ideas of things I wouldn't mind seeing:
-Costume slots would be real cool, so you can have 2 or 3 or whatever many preset outfits for quick swapping and trying out different looks while still retaining your "main" heroine costume.
-While the sex animations are great, I would love to see more "forced" and rough looking stuff... where the heroine is really struggling to press attackers off of her, thrashing her head "no", some choking, and the like... sorta like the brutal carnal looking stuff the Pure Onyx animations had (before the silly consensual revisions).
-Enemies with different skillsets and abilities, like "strongman" type enemies can break clothes easier and have a greater advantage on the domination meter.... weak enemies have a hard time breaking clothes and dominating, etc. (maybe this is already in the game? cant really tell).
Maybe a mad scientist/chemist type of enemy with arousal raising aphrodisiacs, or some sort of mind control (masturbation poses?)
Or a hot fashionista type female enemy with super high clothes breaking skill
Or dominatrix enemies with super high success rate of applying bondage gear.
The possibilities are endless!
-And lastly, some gangbang animations! I play with the "enemies dont let go" setting, and it would be hot if after a while, more enemies start to join in on the action, of course with both dominating and dominated variations

Anyway, keep up the good work, this is currently one of the top adult games currently out there in my opinion

barradden

May 14, 2021
As Ive stated previously in this thread, this game is amazing!

It ticks off so many of the right checkboxes in my brain having heroines in skin tight outfits, battling and leveling up with, and dominating said heroines. The "losing" scenario of the heroine waking up bound in the enemy lair and subsequently used by everybody there is so frikin hot.... I've been following this thread every day (as patiently as I can) for more updates.

Some ideas of things I wouldn't mind seeing:
-Costume slots would be real cool, so you can have 2 or 3 or whatever many preset outfits for quick swapping and trying out different looks while still retaining your "main" heroine costume.
-While the sex animations are great, I would love to see more "forced" and rough looking stuff... where the heroine is really struggling to press attackers off of her, thrashing her head "no", some choking, and the like... sorta like the brutal carnal looking stuff the Pure Onyx animations had (before the silly consensual revisions).
-Enemies with different skillsets and abilities, like "strongman" type enemies can break clothes easier and have a greater advantage on the domination meter.... weak enemies have a hard time breaking clothes and dominating, etc. (maybe this is already in the game? cant really tell).
Maybe a mad scientist/chemist type of enemy with arousal raising aphrodisiacs, or some sort of mind control (masturbation poses?)
Or a hot fashionista type female enemy with super high clothes breaking skill
Or dominatrix enemies with super high success rate of applying bondage gear.
The possibilities are endless!
-And lastly, some gangbang animations! I play with the "enemies dont let go" setting, and it would be hot if after a while, more enemies start to join in on the action, of course with both dominating and dominated variations

Anyway, keep up the good work, this is currently one of the top adult games currently out there in my opinion

Amazing idea's and couldn't agree more.
I bought Dungeon Coup after learning about it from here and have been following this game since.

Some Idea's I would add to this are:
1. Tiered animations. You start with the first animation, however after the first orgasm, whomever is dominating pushes the other into the next tier. Like starting with a handjob or forcefull blowjob, after which the enemy starts actual sex. Ofcourse you can do this to the enemy as well.
2. For enemy type a seducer type. So not hypno or mad scientist but one that knows your weakness/gets buffs for sex fighting. If you go for the seduction you start at a disadvantage or not able to do anyhting for a little while, but you get a buff from winning against a seducer (like getting a fought temptation buff or something). Or if you give in one to many times they default to getting captured in that stage and giving you corruption each time you give in.
3. Someone else in the thread already asked for this but I loved the dirty talk and sex scenes in Dungeon Coup on the off day.
More interaction with heroes/enemy bosses would be great!

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
I love that a lot of the ideas asked here are already in the roadmap and coming in the future.
There are currently three different stats for enemies: the power stat (gain domination) the resistance stat (lose less domination) and the seduction stat (chances of triggering lustful), different enemies have different mix of them, with the Villains usually having high power, and the workers having high resistance or seduction.
Some of the enemies suggested are planned, but they will arrive on the appropiate level (scientists on the lab level, super sexy diva enemy on another level that is a spoiler if say the name heh)
Also villains tends to have the higher chance to put restraints, while fighters have the lowest base chance. The ninja villain has a base 45% chance to put restraints, good luck escaping them unrestrained!

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
I love that a lot of the ideas asked here are already in the roadmap and coming in the future.
There are currently three different stats for enemies: the power stat (gain domination) the resistance stat (lose less domination) and the seduction stat (chances of triggering lustful), different enemies have different mix of them, with the Villains usually having high power, and the workers having high resistance or seduction.
Some of the enemies suggested are planned, but they will arrive on the appropiate level (scientists on the lab level, super sexy diva enemy on another level that is a spoiler if say the name heh)
Also villains tends to have the higher chance to put restraints, while fighters have the lowest base chance. The ninja villain has a base 45% chance to put restraints, good luck escaping them unrestrained!
in my opinion this game need several things,(i know that the game is in beta,it is ideas that i dont know if you have already or some guy tell you),IT IS IDEAS: each enemie should has his or her own animation, you not need a loooooot of animations in each enemie 2 or 3 is good,in this aspect you want see a new enemie soo it is a motivation for clear the stage and go to other stage,if all enemies has the sames all animations then it will get boring cuz you can see the whole sex in the stage 1,this game not has opening in the vagina or ass soo it look sad,it should be nice if in a future you add this,this game need better cum effect,the actual cum it is a jet that goes through the head or my character,the cum should stay in my character's body.

the game should have more unique bosses that are less random and it shouldn't be just a pop and you're on the stage, you fight everyone and you win, it should have more interaction with the map,The thing about being captured by enemies is a good idea, but it is very sad that you simply appear in a room, 3 enemies rape you and that's it, you could add some kind of small 3d map where you become the sexual slave of these enemies where they give you sexual demands with unique animations and you have to escape or create a unique scene with a unique animation.

Add pregnancy should be good,add sexual traps with unique animations should be good,there are a bug in your game,the womans usually become in futanari even if you have the option of strapon and NO futanari pls fix it in the future, add X girls that are futari but let the package be noticed to differentiate them from normal girls, you can add enemies no human like mutans,dogs,tentacles,monster girls etc and ofc more interaction and things Ur base,i tried test yesterday the game and i saw a problem too, I tried in accessories to get panties for my female character because when the enemies undressed you, you became naked, but then I had sex with panties on and it looked terrible, add jacket, top, bottom, shoes and underwear separately that can be removed in sexual scenes or that hang from the leg or the bra is raised,add different texture in female and male cum,remember that it does not go through the player's body and keep in the skin,in the X part of the body that had sex,female cum should be more like water.

when the enemies capture you I notice that my character appears with clothes on and the sex scenes are carried out with clothes on, this must be a bug (my experience was based in 0.2.2fix version).

I usually give ideas with the games that I like because I see potential in them, keep it up and don't abandon the game, don't put too much plot into the pirates either, some people spread the word to other people about X game and those people can support the creators, some pirates give ideas to improve the game too, a good game is made slowly by working a lot on the ideas of what people want, of what can be improved like the game of * the fairy tale of honky knight ricca *, in the end if a game is good, the creator will get a lot of sales at its launch that will compensate for their hard work, this always depends on how good the game is,rushing the release of a game is always bad, but launching many beta updates to see what can be improved and added is good,like use the people of beta tester.

Last edited:

HeroineHunter

Jun 17, 2020
I do have a question for anybody good with those color sliders.... how the heck do you make blonde hair?

Whenever I try I end up with something in the greenish or brownish range.

Some of the enemies have proper blonde hair so I know its possible, does anybody know the RGB values to make it (which I can then plug into the character data file)

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
I do have a question for anybody good with those color sliders.... how the heck do you make blonde hair?

Whenever I try I end up with something in the greenish or brownish range.

Some of the enemies have proper blonde hair so I know its possible, does anybody know the RGB values to make it (which I can then plug into the character data file)
No idea about the values but maybe a screen of the slider position helps (unless that got changed in newer versions)?

solas_blonde.jpg

Reactions: HeroineHunter

HeroineHunter

Jun 17, 2020
MrZed, would it be possible to disable the idle animations when you zoom into the character?

Currently, when zoomed in to work on the face or eyes, the character keeps looking around and checking her boots, meaning you have to time your adjustments for the brief moment when she is still. Many games turn those animations off when zooming into the face.

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
MrZed, would it be possible to disable the idle animations when you zoom into the character?

Currently, when zoomed in to work on the face or eyes, the character keeps looking around and checking her boots, meaning you have to time your adjustments for the brief moment when she is still. Many games turn those animations off when zooming into the face.
I forgot how often I have this "Lets just fine tune that detail and..." character looks away and you don't see anything moment in various games. :ROFLMAO:

A total animation freeze button is IMO a must have in any character customization window.

Reactions: Susan Xandera

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017

I forgot how often I have this "Lets just fine tune that detail and..." character looks away and you don't see anything moment in various games. :ROFLMAO:

A total animation freeze button is IMO a must have in any character customization window.
Honestly, I'll ever understand why there are games that have the character moving during customization, that shit is annyoing to have to deal with. A simple standing idle fixes the problem just fine, but for whatever reason some developers decide, "You know what would be awesome? Having the player's character move around for absolutely NO REASON WHATSOEVER during the creation process!"

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Honestly, I'll ever understand why there are games that have the character moving during customization, that shit is annyoing to have to deal with. A simple standing idle fixes the problem just fine, but for whatever reason some developers decide, "You know what would be awesome? Having the player's character move around for absolutely NO REASON WHATSOEVER during the creation process!"
I doubt its a decision to have them move during creation but to let them have an idle animation when standing still to make them look a bit more alive. It just happen to be that they are also standing still in customization and the idle loop gets not paused (or an optional pause button offered) for that.

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
i need admit that see how the caracther look the floor and i cant move the camera,soo for choose a nose type or whatever thing i need wait each X time soo the caracther look to me cuz i not know what nose or what i did cuz the caracther not look at me in customize,a caracther not should move his head and look the floor in the customize,i give this guy the reason.

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Oh you guys are gonna love this, because I added that thing last week (it's not online yet, it will be in this month's update)
Currently the movement plays randomly between 40-70 secs, so it doesn't look so super rigid and dead, but starting on the next update it won't trigger if the camera is zoomed.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes