Jul 9, 2017
Ok, so apparently warning everyone that this piece of software shoots up your GPU clock and usage to 100%, possibly mining crypto in the background, is an "inappropriate review" (I wonder who would have had motive to report it :unsure:)

So here we go again. This game might very well be mining crypto without your consent and no one seemed to address why a fairly simple Unity project would require 100% of a 4 GB GTX 1650.
But it's been documented that this developer cannot take criticism, so my hopes for an answer are are nonexistent.

HeroineHunter

Jun 17, 2020
Ok, so apparently warning everyone that this piece of software shoots up your GPU clock and usage to 100%, possibly mining crypto in the background, is an "inappropriate review" (I wonder who would have had motive to report it :unsure:)

So here we go again. This game might very well be mining crypto without your consent and no one seemed to address why a fairly simple Unity project would require 100% of a 4 GB GTX 1650.
But it's been documented that this developer cannot take criticism, so my hopes for an answer are are nonexistent.

Well, here is a tip to help you better navigate life...

Don't run around casually throwing about accusations that others are doing something malicious, immoral, or illegal, with little to no evidence.

Do you have ANY proof that covert crypto mining is what is causing your GPU usage to run up to 100%? If so we would love to hear it.
Did you go through the steps of ensuring that there aren't any problems with your system before casting such accusations? (check for background processes, check for malware or viruses, check cpu temperature/integrity of fan, check windows and driver updates, etc etc).

I don't know anything about your "inappropriate review" but if you jumped to conclusions and made allegations of misconduct without any proof, then you are 100% in the wrong. Check your system out first, and maybe ask some questions about how to better do that.

(Edit to add: My CPU experiences 3% usage from playing this game. I strongly suspect that your experience is not typical and most likely hardware or software related on your end. Do your proper due diligence.)

Last edited:

leugim

Dec 30, 2017

Im not exactly an expert, but why would crypto mining software involve your graphic card CPU in the first place? wouldn't it be noticed on RAM and CPU instead?
what makes you make the conclusion that having fps/graphic card memory leaks = crypto mining?
There are plenty of games that have some people suffer from what you describe and crypto mining or other malware is usually in the bottom of the list of suspects...

maybe that's why your "review" was deleted.... you seem to make a serious accusation without having any foundations of proof or logic at all...

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Crypto uses CUDA pipelines, which your graphics card has a lot more of

Unity has a bit of a quirk in that it will attempt to render as many frames as it can by default
I think you can add a line to your settings file to cap the frame rate, or turning on v-sync should lock the frame rate to your monitor's refresh rate

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020

I have no interest in discussing with you (or with anyone in general, i have enough stuff going on in my life to get into internet beef) but out of around 3000 people who played the demos now and in the past 6 months, you are the only one that gets that issue, and your first conclusion is "Of course the dev should be using my computer to mine crypto".

I do take consent very seriously, and even if I knew how to do those things, I would never do something like that.
If something isn't going as expected is because I don't know how to make it better, not because I'm trying some shady stuff to scam people or whatever.

Also insults =/= criticism

And on a funny note: crypto is scary to me, I've seen friends lose a lot of money trying to gamble their way into millonaires there lol

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Back in the day, they sacrificed virgins to make rain fall.
Then they burnt random bachelorettes at the stake over a wart.
And now in 2022 they go about cryptomancers and their evil sorcery...
Ok, so apparently warning everyone that ...
Take this as an opportunity to learn. Superstition without knowledge is the real danger to you, and to anyone around you. Performance issues are a commonplace Unity thing; the right way to report this is to submit your issue along with your config (OS, CPU, RAM, video card).

Worried about crypto? Keep watch over your internet access, mining's an online thing. Or buy games instead of downloading them from shady sources. Your CPU usage and computer's performance in general are unrelated completely.

By the way, defamation is a crime in most countries; if anything, you were the one being protected when they deleted your review. I also dislike mods acting without any explanation, so I hope mine was enough for you to know better from now on; reviews are meant to reflect your experience with the software.

HeroineHunter

Jun 17, 2020
On a lighter note, I am playing 3.1 and notice that characters with the bondage fetish have a persistent arousal gain.

Is it because their clothes are turning them or is this unintentional?

WanganPatrol

Apr 9, 2021
Hi guys, when I play this game, it constantly flickers. Does anybody know why and how to fix this?

Although it doesn't change the game play whatsoever, my eyes get fatigued fast.

Thank you in advance :)

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Hi guys, when I play this game, it constantly flickers. Does anybody know why and how to fix this?
You'll need to tell a little more than that.
- what's your graphic card manufacturer? Are your video drivers up to date?
- what's your monitor? Check its refresh rate, and whether Vsync is toggled
- how old is your PC, do you experience the same with other Unity/3D rendered games? Or videos, even.
- have you tried lowering all settings to potato grade under the video config?

Also, a "flicker" doesn't mean much, outside horror movies. Consider recording a short video if you have problems putting it into words. A simple directX update might fix this, but we can't tell from that much :D

GhostfaceN7

Jul 23, 2021

Nonsense!
Runs fine on my Side, no Probs or high Usage of anything!
Don't blame the Game, just cause ur crappy Machine can't handle it. Btw, a 4 gigs 1650 is low end BS!

kami shigiri

Mar 12, 2018
Nonsense!
Runs fine on my Side, no Probs or high Usage of anything!
Don't blame the Game, just cause ur crappy Machine can't handle it. Btw, a 4 gigs 1650 is low end BS!
i have a 8 gigs 1650 laptop graphic card and the game works perfectly fine on highest graphic settings
45 fps constant no matter what

WanganPatrol

Apr 9, 2021
You'll need to tell a little more than that.
- what's your graphic card manufacturer? Are your video drivers up to date?
- what's your monitor? Check its refresh rate, and whether Vsync is toggled
- how old is your PC, do you experience the same with other Unity/3D rendered games? Or videos, even.
- have you tried lowering all settings to potato grade under the video config?

Also, a "flicker" doesn't mean much, outside horror movies. Consider recording a short video if you have problems putting it into words. A simple directX update might fix this, but we can't tell from that much :D
Well I'm using a laptop with RTX3070 and always have my driver up to date since I'm also playing other, more demanding games.

My monitor can run up to 240Hz, and sure enough my setting in the game has been set to the correct res with the same hz as the monitor's setting.

Yes I agree it's not a big issue but as I said, it makes my eyes fatigued quite fast :confused:.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes