SirIdiot

Jul 19, 2017
I think that's the "Lust" status. If your enemy has high "Seduction" value in their "Ero Stats" then they can put your character in the Lust state and you can't resist them for a few seconds. Currently, I'm not aware of any way to disable it, nor have I heard that MrZed plans on it. You could make the suggestion on his Discord (he checks that more than here), maybe he'd be up for putting that option in.

avgKebabEnjoyer

Apr 28, 2022
I think that's the "Lust" status. If your enemy has high "Seduction" value in their "Ero Stats" then they can put your character in the Lust state and you can't resist them for a few seconds. Currently, I'm not aware of any way to disable it, nor have I heard that MrZed plans on it. You could make the suggestion on his Discord (he checks that more than here), maybe he'd be up for putting that option in.
Thanks a lot.
It's all good, i just feel like kind of meh sometimes, when that state appears in a "not right" position.
I thought it has something to do with weakness or something.

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Weakness do increase the chance slightly (5%) but your best bet against this would be using the talents that increase the resistance to Lustful.

avgKebabEnjoyer

Apr 28, 2022
Weakness do increase the chance slightly (5%) but your best bet against this would be using the talents that increase the resistance to Lustful.
Yes, I created another character with no weaknesses, and I didn't really feel any changes.
Gonna check the talent part later.
Thanks Dev :).

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
View attachment 1797353

Hi everyone !

New update !

Someone can update on F95 zone ?
The update came out like three weeks ago, if nobody uploaded it I guess it's safe to say that no one will. I remember MrZed asking for some time before sharing the game (I think it was one month but that was on Dungeon Coup I believe) and people are either respecting that or not even pledging to Patreon.

Reactions: srg91

Ov3rlord24

Aug 5, 2018
The update came out like three weeks ago, if nobody uploaded it I guess it's safe to say that no one will. I remember MrZed asking for some time before sharing the game (I think it was one month but that was on Dungeon Coup I believe) and people are either respecting that or not even pledging to Patreon.
Ok, i understand, i didn't knew this information ;) Of course, we haveto respect this (y)

Reactions: sandsea_urchin

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Ok, i understand, i didn't knew this information ;) Of course, we haveto respect this (y)
Full post there if you like: https://f95zone.to/threads/solas-city-heroes-v0-2-2-fix-mr-zed-mrzgames.102161/post-7802052
Mr Zed is pretty much examplary: not wasting too much time on forums, yet not ignoring/antagonizing us either.
As a result, I'm sure he got a lot of customers (game buyers but not patrons) out of this. One of them's writing this; I wouldn't have bought Coup if not to support further works, truth to be said. I hope other devs read this too ;)

PS: he can't give a green light, obviously, but I doubt he'll mind if the older build is shared 1-2 month from now on. It's not like the full game is likely to come out this year - color me impressed if it does, I won't mind!

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Holy cow this game is turning out amazing so far. I'll be happy to buy the game when the full release is out.

Color me impressed! (y)

Reactions: odynson

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
I would've linked 0.3.1 but I deleted that version a while back and no downloads are available for it anymore... so I'll link 0.4 here on June 1st (just giving the developer a little over two weeks before doing so out of some level of respect).

Edit: I'll be waiting until June 10th as per the developer's wishes.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes