decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Models are completely new, every single character, hair and cloth piece.

Im just wondering, why some people get mad that im using the KYFC animations on this one?
I been updating KYFC (for free) adding more animations while developing the other games, so the options would have been:

A) Add the new animations to all the projects, so players can enjoy the (soon to be) 101 animations over all three games.
B) Add animations to only one project, so players would have 75 animations in one, 20 in the other and 5 in the last one, but hey no repeats!

Im not trying to be mean but im curious about this, as to me, I always preffer having more choices.
the models look the same to me....

i understand you need the money.
wouldn't expect anything else from a patreon dev:cautious:
but copy-paste your animations and model design and calling it a new game is really lazy..

you could have simply added expansions or dlcs/mods to kyfc or created a kyfc 2:WeSmart:
but it's your work/time i just make suggestions;)
(but i'm still really disappointed and angry:()

ps: a mod just deleted my review because it was too "inappropriate":rolleyes:

Last edited:

dazzlesp31

Jan 6, 2018

Sorry about the bug when not selecting a mission, Im gonna fix it for the next update.
This project has been in development for almost 4 months now, which is nothing compared to some of the other games mencioned here. For those who say that the combat is missing something(or is janky), can you please elaborate a bit? It would make easier for me to pinpoint what exactly makes the game not feel as vibrant/swift as most classic beat em ups.

Im just wondering, why some people get mad that im using the KYFC animations on this one?
I been updating KYFC (for free) adding more animations while developing the other games, so the options would have been:

A) Add the new animations to all the projects, so players can enjoy the (soon to be) 101 animations over all three games.
B) Add animations to only one project, so players would have 75 animations in one, 20 in the other and 5 in the last one, but hey no repeats!

Im not trying to be mean but im curious about this, as to me, I always preffer having more choices.
-------------------

+1 to A) Add the new animations to all the projects, so players can enjoy the (soon to be) 101 animations over all three games

The games looks great :D

Siana

Aug 16, 2020

Sorry about the bug when not selecting a mission, Im gonna fix it for the next update.
This project has been in development for almost 4 months now, which is nothing compared to some of the other games mencioned here. For those who say that the combat is missing something(or is janky), can you please elaborate a bit? It would make easier for me to pinpoint what exactly makes the game not feel as vibrant/swift as most classic beat em ups.

That's my bad, I didn't see the models were new, I apologize

I don't really have an issue with using the same animations in all three games, but it does incentivize only having one of the three. Don't get me wrong, to be honest I'll still probably buy all three just to support, but I'll probably keep all my time in KFC.

On the other hand I'm not really sure what a better solution is? It's kind of a tricky situation...

leugim

Dec 30, 2017

I dont really know enough about programming to give a helpful answer, but I can try.
-for example the hitbox, particularly when not perfectly aligned in the same plane with your target is quite thin, making you zigzag up and down until you are aligned to start attacking.
-the sprinting attack moves, have too much speed/range when compared to what is visible on the screen - as in you need to start sprinting before you actually see your target in the screen to have a good chance to land the attack (punch specifically)
-there needs to either be invulnerability frames while executing attacks that connect or a ministun mechanic put into them, cuz often when attacking, and hitting a target the target was able to hit right back and interrupt me even tho I landed the first blow and was in the middle of a sequence/combo.

Those are the the things I noticed more, but like others said and I agree, when it comes to NSFW brawlers, this one is already better than most even in this stage.
Well done, can't wait to see how this game turns up!

Just please, if you can, do something about those feet >_<

Reactions: McKraken

McKraken

May 13, 2017
Re: Combat - Keep in mind I've only played the one-level demo, and that it's also...well,a demo! I don't mean to be harsh, because it's not bad. It just doesn't rise above yet, which is understandable when you're missing things like the grapple mechanic, more special moves, and passive effects. To point out a couple of things specifically:

- The Punch combo: I often found that the third attack in the chain would just whiff completely and leave me vulnerable because the target got pushed back out of range fromt he previous two hits. This caused me to resort almost entirely to just the kick combo, because it did everything punches seemed to do (as far as I could notice), but more consistently.

So, first thing would be to adjust either the punch pushback or the hitbox ont he third attack so it hits. I'd also consider the baseline function of each attack. If one attack is simply better than the other, why have two buttons? Could you differentiate them to give each purpose? I think the answer is "yes!" Maybe punches do more damage or combo longer before knockdown, but have shorter range; kicks could have longer range and knockdown more easily, but do less damage. Just a suggestion, I'm no dev, but I hope this illustrates what I'm getting at.

- The enemies: *Minding it's a demo,* the entire first level is literally one type of enemy + a boss-version with a longer health bar. There doesn't seem to be any variation to their attacks or AI; they all just try to swarm on you with the same generic punches and kicks.

Take a gander at this Streets of Rage 2 FAQ:

Galsia: The base generic enemy. Not a lot of HP, just uses weak jabs, just tries to swarm you...but sometimes they can be armed with knives, which requires recognizing that fact and jump kicking or throwing them to get them to drop it, which you can then use! Immediate variety.

Donovan: Similar to Galsia, but their jabs will combo into an uppercut that can knock you down, and can also come armed with pipes!

Signal: Another of the low-level punk enemies, but they're *deliberately indirect* when trying to fight you. Has a little more HP than the previous two, and likes to be more evasive and use sudden slides or throws to knock you down.

That's just three basic enemies, all of which you can run into on the first level. And that's not even getting into the idea that, this being a sex game, maybe the different enemy types have leanings toward certain actions or positions, rather than everyone having the same generic pool of actions.

Like I said, not a dev and there's clearly stuff to add. I just hope to see this properly fleshed out as a beat 'em up; especially since the game is inherently asking players to replay to unlock stuff and build stats. The experience needs to be fun, rather than a chore of a grind.

Apr 12, 2021
To those bothered by the re-use of animations: it's pretty clear that Mr Z is learning as he goes and using his projects to build towards making a large sandbox game with tons of content. KyFC introduced the huge set of sex animations (including multiple dom/sub states for each one), the character creator, and basic game management logistics. Dungeon Coup added movement, collision, procedural stages, and bondage visuals. Now SCH is adding arcade style combat, weapons, jumping, and more. It's true that each of these games is limited in gameplay scope and some content gets recycled, but they're also pretty cheap (DC is just $10) and contribute to the development of more elaborate games down the line. I get if someone doesn't want to buy because they're already seen all the sex positions, but it's not like he's just gouging customers for recycled content without anything new, very much the opposite.

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
I dont really know enough about programming to give a helpful answer, but I can try.
That's the best part, Im interested in the player feedback, rather than from a programming point of view. And those are some very interesting critiques, thanks!

Re: Combat
Those are some very good points, thanks!
And sadly for now all enemies use the same basic AI, as AI is my arch-enemy and it takes me forever to do any progress with that, but I expect around march Ill either be able to hire someone to do it, or have the time to do it myself, and have different enemies with different types of AIs and attacks (Like someone with a whip, someone who throws explosives, someone who is slow and super tough, etc)

To those bothered by the re-use of animations
Im very happy some of you can see the progress in the games!
Learning new stuff is quite challenging sometimes (like the whole physics iteration with the unity engine, or the dynamic lighting and performance sets to make the game run as smooth as possible, and not to mention the clusterfuck that it is AI and pathfinding) but it is something I like to do and I wanna keep doing. I wanna keep adding more playability to my projects, rather than just being animation players (there are enough of these already), so the selling point for the games would be the gameplay, rather than just the animations.

Nastyggg

Aug 9, 2020
That's the best part, Im interested in the player feedback, rather than from a programming point of view. And those are some very interesting critiques, thanks!

Those are some very good points, thanks!
And sadly for now all enemies use the same basic AI, as AI is my arch-enemy and it takes me forever to do any progress with that, but I expect around march Ill either be able to hire someone to do it, or have the time to do it myself, and have different enemies with different types of AIs and attacks (Like someone with a whip, someone who throws explosives, someone who is slow and super tough, etc)

Im very happy some of you can see the progress in the games!
Learning new stuff is quite challenging sometimes (like the whole physics iteration with the unity engine, or the dynamic lighting and performance sets to make the game run as smooth as possible, and not to mention the clusterfuck that it is AI and pathfinding) but it is something I like to do and I wanna keep doing. I wanna keep adding more playability to my projects, rather than just being animation players (there are enough of these already), so the selling point for the games would be the gameplay, rather than just the animations.
I real liking your games and was wondering if you have any plans to incorporate sex/foreplay grabs that you have to break out of mid combat instead of it only being activated from downs.

Flunker

Jan 30, 2019
not gonna lie game is good,but the voice still same like the other game
any plan to add new voice for the character?

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
not gonna lie game is good,but the voice still same like the other game
any plan to add new voice for the character?
Yes!
Im actually very excited about this, I wanna add 3-5 voices to choose per gender. I currently have like half of the voices, with some luck ill be able to implement the new voices for march.

Reactions: Flunker

qrcode

Jun 3, 2018
Yes!
Im actually very excited about this, I wanna add 3-5 voices to choose per gender. I currently have like half of the voices, with some luck ill be able to implement the new voices for march.
Is it possible for you to add trap device on stage? Exp: A simple light pole + enemy with whip = player is bind while get rape. (Sorry, I'm trying to get creativity here.)
P/S: BTW, after customize player & costume color, it changes another color in stage.

kamapalutza

Aug 19, 2017
I loved KyFC and I love this game. I bought both Dungeon Escape and KyFC through Steam and I'll buy this one too. Animations are solid and nicely implemented. We need new variants of them though. Game looks promising. I'm hoping for new enemy types, some gangbang animations, traps that increase libido. By new enemy types I mean enemies that act different such as grapples or undresses without held back with stamina, tasers, binders, vibrators, big sized bosses that use different h-animations etc. Maybe even orcs or goblins (or Facehuggers like in Captivity). Also some debuffs and buffs depending on things happened to the MC would be great too.

If you can make new levels different than others by adding various content and not just re-skin of maps, I think this game will be banger. Looking forward to it.

Edit: Debuffs would be great

Last edited:

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Hey thanks!
Happily, most of the stuff you guys said is already on the roadmap of things I want to add. (I just need the time and personel to keep everything going as well and fast as possible)
There is currently a voting poll for the priorities of some features, I wanted to see what the patrons were more interesteed in seeing.

I won't add fantasy creatures to this project tho like goblins or orcs, but I will add (later on) more sci-fi stuff...
Each level is completetly made form scratch and the only thing sharing in common is the usual rectangle shape of the beat em up levels.

But yeah, stuff is going great, we only need more time to add more and more stuff.

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
love the game, like it more than kinky fight club but thats just preference, i like being able to roam "free" and punching stuff instead of just clicking and doing QTE like the previous game.

As expected since its an early release, not enough of content of course but a game to watch for. I like it.

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Like said elsewhere my new fave Superhero game :D

A few random things that I know why they are as they are gamemechanic wise and are probably not that easy to change but stick out as odd/I think would be nice to be addressed anyway:

Player/NPC; Active/Passive/Mix:

I would expand that with genders/preferences. Right now (correct me, have not set it up with men yet) if set to mix I probably will run into a scene where the female Player will peg a male NPC. While I have no problem with mixed gender of any kind of NPCs with a female PC I think it would be great if you could choose where she applies her "mixed" behavior; like being in the passive and active (well... mixed :p ) role with female NPCs but only passive with male/futa NPCs.

"you done yet jerking my strap-on? Thats not how these work girl! ;) "

One of the scenes that made me almost laugh out loud was where the female PC and female NPC went in with what I assume was supposed to be a male gay foreplay position. So both kissed and gave each others strap-on a handjob. There should be a routine checking if male/futa is switched off to avoid scenes in which one tries to arouse the other by jerking off/sucking the sextoy.

The ability to grab an opponent like they are able to grab you

I guess thats either an upcoming feature anyway or I have not found the right button yet but just to be save: We should be able to do that :)

OK; the newly set "S" kind of covers that :D

edit/in addition:
Keymapping please :(
Some keyboards have the zx not next to each other
Why does pressing "7" opens up an unclosable "proceed to next area" window regardless of where one is (return to hub is greyed out and unclickable)?
... some keyboards have the z right below to the 7 :censored:

More edit:
Congratulations to the new update MrZed ! :)

Some things that would be nice:
Pressing "S" IMO should let the players not only show they are ready but also pull the zipper/drop the pants. No dozens of tries from some minion to get them undressed first.

Mightygirls chest symbol shines REALLY bright. Not sure if that bright is intended since its borderline painful to look at.

My guys foot wear (at least the 2 types I tried) change into bright white High Heels. Seems to be a male specific problem; the female avatars boots are ok.

Boss (and some minion I think) sex damage seems to be really erratic in classic style; I use it as incentive to try out RPG/Auto to see the difference.**

Male taunt animation... IDK... could be more manly IMO.

Thats it for now; keep up the good work! :)

**The RPG one appears to simulate a very unresponsive xz mashing and auto does not do escape (at least not after either x or z have been pressed).

Last edited:

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Oh hey, thanks for the suggestions!

Some of those things are bugs that will be fixed on monday, thanks for letting me know of them!
The RPG one won't escape if you press Z or X, it will escape if you press left or right!
And yeah, I want to add key remapping as soon as I can get some time for it!

Reactions: Schlong50

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019

Some of those things are bugs that will be fixed on monday, thanks for letting me know of them!
The RPG one won't escape if you press Z or X, it will escape if you press left or right!
You shouldve told us that you updated the game :D
If Schlong50 didnt mention it i wouldve missed it!

Will download right now!

Edit: And maybe you should write your "site" on your profile so people know where to get it :)
Keep up the good work, thank you.

For everyone else:

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019

Oh, the RPG one works fine. I meant Auto. It only does xz or left right; but in a lot of cases you really need both if you want to escape or you... eh... are fucked (no pun intended :p ).

Still experimenting with the modes. Button mash seems to be the best for minions (although in all cases its bad for my keyboard and hands so I think I'll avoid it for now). The others seem to make the bossfights far less futile but also seem to make the minion sexfights harder then they should be IMO.

I guess that one boils down to later added levels and talents to spend the talent points on.

Another minor bug is Dread refers to herself as him in a "female enemies only" setup.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes