honwo

Jul 30, 2018
Current mod version for game version 0.9+

Features are pretty much the same (togglable/configurable via config): Bluetooth vibrator support, enemies avoid each other and don't clump, only 75% of hits will stagger enemies, enemies vary in height and speed, undress occurs in multiple stages with underwear, changed stage lighting with dynamic character shadows, night mode option by wearing Glasses N, glossy skin on player and enemies by level of arousal.

In addition, the "sex camera" can be disabled and camera will remain in the normal game side view during sex scenes. By default this feature is enabled, but can be disabled in the config like the others.

Changes current version
- Vibration output synchronized to sex animations
- Can disable undress mod in config file, for male character, staying dressed or if you don't like it
- Fix threesomes bugging out when using mod (I think)

Installation
- Download latest BepInEx Unity IL2CPP for Windows x64 games:
- Extract into game folder
- Add mod files to \BepInEx\plugins\ folder and start game
- Configuration files are in \BepInEx\config\. You can disable console messages in BepInEx.cfg: UnityLogListening = false

Mod Download

Last edited:

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
Updated mod for version 0.7.1F

Features are pretty much the same (togglable/configurable via config): Bluetooth vibrator support, enemies avoid each other and don't clump, only 75% of hits will stagger enemies, enemies vary in height and speed, undress occurs in multiple stages with underwear, changed stage lighting with dynamic character shadows, night mode option by wearing Glasses N, glossy skin on player and enemies by level of arousal.
Corrected:
- Enemies are now fully normal size for sex scenes to prevent misalignment.
- Fix bug with incorrect or changing glossy skin

In addition, the "sex camera" can be disabled and camera will remain in the normal game side view during sex scenes. By default this feature is enabled, but can be disabled in the config like the others. Tried to make it zoom in from side but no worky so far, maybe in future.

Download
Mega
Pixeldrain
First of all, thanks for your work on the mod!
Just wanted to point out that maybe you can drop the "only 75% of hits will stagger enemies" since it is in the vanilla game now (as of 0.7)
The player attacks now have a 75% chance to stagger enemies instead of 100%.

Devil Hunter

Jan 1, 2019
Thanks a lot for the mod! Absolutely loving it!
About this part:
undress occurs in multiple stages with underwear
For some reason the shoes keep getting removed along with the bottom clothes (and yes, I have the undress option set to "partial undress" and not "complete undress") so I was wondering if there's anyway to fix that and thanks in advance! :)

Apr 17, 2022
Hi guys, so i haven't play the game in a long time, when I started to play again it just gets stuck on this screen without any menu.
Music is playing and the cursor is working.
Any idea? The game worked fine before.
I tried redownload everything and nothing happen.
(i did delete some files on the documents & appdata before because my disk space was full)

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Is there any way to see the heavy bondage without having to go through losing?

barradden

May 14, 2021
" What’s coming on november?

Threesomes

This will be the big feature, I -think- I have found a way to make it work without changing to the new AI. I want to add the threesomes and test it as much as possible this month. There is no way that I can get the new AI working and tested for this month’s update, but at least getting the threesomes to work will help in playtesting stuff to find more stuff to fix in the future. The threesomes will include three different animations, one for male x female, another for female x female and another male x male.

An important thing about threesomes. All enemies on a threesome will have the same Role. If the first enemy is active, then the second that joins will also be active. This is a self-imposed limitation, as this way each threesome can only have 4 possible variations (which means a maximum of 24 animations required). Without this limitation each threesome could theoretically have up to 8 possible variations which means making twice the amount of animations for each single position. This would lead to every threesome taking excessively long to make, so yeah, 4 variations per position (if possible) maximum."

Woo_Yeah_Baby_.png
Gonna wishlist this baby
EDIT: Already had it wishlisted.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RubyZeronyka

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Is there any bondage furniture in the game for the heavy bondage stuff, besides when you get captured?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Combat is still pretty bad, maybe even worse than the last time I checked it out since now enemies have uninterruptible special attacks. The game throws too many enemies at you at once, leaving no room for "strategic" playing. Before you could at least poke at enemies with jump attacks, running attacks, or charged attacks, but enemies can still hit you with those now because of their I frames during their special attacks now. You pretty much can't hit those later enemies without being hit back. Guard is 100% useless against that many enemies because they'll just spam attacks at you so consistently that the moment you drop your guard, you're getting hit.

I recommend the devs of this game go play some classic side scroller/beat em ups like this. You'll notice there usually isn't more than 4 enemies on the screen most the time. They give you the time to move around and focus on 1-2 enemies at a time with proper positioning, unlike this game. Hell, you can just google "Classic side scroller beat em up", and you'll notice there are never more than a few enemies on the screen at a time in all the screenshots. There's a reason for that. Part of the reason combat in those games is engaging/interesting is that they allow you to feel like almost every fight is a "duel", with positioning. In this game you just clump enemies together and try to stunlock them all with spam. Doesn't have the satisfying feeling of the usual beat em ups because it's missing both parts.

The only time a shit ton of enemies on screen at once is really viable is when the game gives you huge aoes and ranged attacks you can spam to take out a good chunk of enemies at once over and over, like Little Fighter 2. Considering the specials in this game take like an hour to charge, yeah, doesn't work here.

Edit: Just tried out the mod that reduces enemies clumping, but it doesn't seem to reduce the amount of enemies in each wave, so that doesn't help. It also fucks with the partial stripping, placing a bra where there isn't one. Seems it's more of a kink mod than a balancing mod huh.

Last edited:

Essalar

Aug 2, 2017

Corrected:

In addition, the "sex camera" can be disabled and camera will remain in the normal game side view during sex scenes. By default this feature is enabled, but can be disabled in the config like the others. Tried to make it zoom in from side but no worky so far, maybe in future.

Download
Mega
Pixeldrain
Good day to all! Please tell me exactly where the camera is turned on/off in the settings?

Essalar

Aug 2, 2017
Hi guys, so i haven't play the game in a long time, when I started to play again it just gets stuck on this screen without any menu.
(i did delete some files on the documents & appdata before because my disk space was full)
Delete old records

• Red Heart
Reactions: 189794

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
You need to delete your savefile unfortunately
Happened to me as well

Make a copy of your savefile first though, there is a chance its not caused by that after all

Saras008

Jun 26, 2019

Corrected:

Download
Mega
Pixeldrain
Hello
It's an amazing and very lovely mod. I have a question, how do I make it so that visually my character still has her costume on even when she's undress? Cause my setting has always been never undress before but it's not working. Thank you

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes