zorin0815

Mar 30, 2019
Fun story, I tried to add a grab and throw attack, ....
Hi MrZed,
In case you're still following this thread. I have an idea for a battle mechanic extension:

As of now, bosses just show up at the end of a stage, among other enemies.

How about a "boss bondage battle" at the end of the arena?
Boss and MC fight in a 1:1 scene. Whoever is kicked down receives one piece of Bondage gear (MC or Boss) and the battle continues to a total of maybe 6-8 kickdowns (progressive gear without plugs). As soon as one of the opponents can no longer kick and punch, the battle ends with a H-Scene and the looser in heavy bondage gear.

Depending on the outcome, the MC progresses to the next arena oder ends up in the capture stage.
It might help, to let the player choose the gener of the bosses separate of the gener of minions in the game settings.

For those who turned off the Bondage features (SFW: booooring! why do you even play this game?) It's just a 1:1 battle won by the MC or Boss after knocking down the opponent 8 times.

Since most of the required mechanics are already in the game, this extension might not require a lot of recoding.

honwo

Jul 30, 2018
First of all, thanks for your work on the mod!
Just wanted to point out that maybe you can drop the "only 75% of hits will stagger enemies" since it is in the vanilla game now (as of 0.7)
Thanks for the reminder, I'll fix it in next release. Currently the % value could be changed to 100% in the config as a quick fix
Good day to all! Please tell me exactly where the camera is turned on/off in the settings?
In the BepInEx\config\BlimpMod.cfg the value "PreventSexCam"
Thanks a lot for the mod! Absolutely loving it!
About this part:
For some reason the shoes keep getting removed along with the bottom clothes (and yes, I have the undress option set to "partial undress" and not "complete undress") so I was wondering if there's anyway to fix that and thanks in advance! :)
Hello
It's an amazing and very lovely mod. I have a question, how do I make it so that visually my character still has her costume on even when she's undress? Cause my setting has always been never undress before but it's not working. Thank you
Sorry these are actually hardcoded currently, since I only tested/designed it around my personal settings, I will try to provide options on a next release when I find time

SBT01

Jan 25, 2020
Updated mod for version 0.7.1F

Features are pretty much the same (togglable/configurable via config): Bluetooth vibrator support, enemies avoid each other and don't clump, only 75% of hits will stagger enemies, enemies vary in height and speed, undress occurs in multiple stages with underwear, changed stage lighting with dynamic character shadows, night mode option by wearing Glasses N, glossy skin on player and enemies by level of arousal.
Corrected:
- Enemies are now fully normal size for sex scenes to prevent misalignment.
- Fix bug with incorrect or changing glossy skin

In addition, the "sex camera" can be disabled and camera will remain in the normal game side view during sex scenes. By default this feature is enabled, but can be disabled in the config like the others. Tried to make it zoom in from side but no worky so far, maybe in future.

Download
Mega
Pixeldrain
Where to place files and folders?

SBT01

Jan 25, 2020
Try to copy the color in the "tint Code" Transparency disappeared in the color setting. The material was initially transparent. What to do? Is there a way to reset the color?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

GraySailro

Sep 7, 2018
So just wanted to ask about corruption options.
Its planned to add something on this?
Because right now all text options just straith yes? (not complete all stages)
So corruption and sub. right now just pure stats related?

xdmlg1

Jan 16, 2022
Updated mod for version 0.7.1F

Features are pretty much the same (togglable/configurable via config): Bluetooth vibrator support, enemies avoid each other and don't clump, only 75% of hits will stagger enemies, enemies vary in height and speed, undress occurs in multiple stages with underwear, changed stage lighting with dynamic character shadows, night mode option by wearing Glasses N, glossy skin on player and enemies by level of arousal.
Corrected:
- Enemies are now fully normal size for sex scenes to prevent misalignment.
- Fix bug with incorrect or changing glossy skin

In addition, the "sex camera" can be disabled and camera will remain in the normal game side view during sex scenes. By default this feature is enabled, but can be disabled in the config like the others. Tried to make it zoom in from side but no worky so far, maybe in future.

Download
Mega
Pixeldrain
i cant get the mod to work after i installed it in gamer folder it show a CMD and the game doesn't open

Reactions: pdxdonuts

dhereaper

Dec 4, 2017
For those with mod problems your antivirus is restricting the mod to run. Just disabled advanced threat in bitdefender and it worked.

safeman

May 25, 2019
The mod is great and really improves the game tremendously! Honestly for a game like this, playing without the mod forces you to see content you may not be interested in at all. These options should be built into the game from the getgo.

Some ideas for more features that would be nice to have:

1. Unlock all sex moves from the start (enabling buying the unlocks from the shop without completing the levels can be an easy way to do this? since we can cheat money).

2. Option to increase arousal max up to 10x with toggling for Active/Passive/Both and Male/Female/Futa/All.

3. Option to boost all enemy stats to boss levels for the ultimate difficulty.

4. Weaknesses and Fetishes level up the more you cum, or are defeated by them. Can gain new weakness by cumming a certain number of times to a type of move.

5. Create character with as many weaknesses/fetishes as you want. Though this is already doable by editing the character save file.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

safeman

May 25, 2019
After going over the save file more it's possible to copy known unlocked sex positions from another save file, so if someone was to provide a full save here then we can download it and copy the positions from there.

You can also enable cheats by editing the save file, as well as edit money, level, talents..

Another suggestion, if possible make the taunt button function without the actual taunt animation and voiceline. I just like to use it to enter sex animation.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes