FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I just hope they focus on improving combat. The game would be leagues better if less enemies spawned at a time and enemies didn't clump up. Right now it's a spam fest and even hit and run tactics don't work well later on.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Sep 1, 2022
I just hope they focus on improving combat. The game would be leagues better if less enemies spawned at a time and enemies didn't clump up. Right now it's a spam fest and even hit and run tactics don't work well later on.
I cleared all stages on hard + hardcore mode by just mashing the Z button.
Just line them all up in one group and punch them.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I cleared all stages on hard + hardcore mode by just mashing the Z button.
Just line them all up in one group and punch them.
Congratulations on agreeing with me without realizing it, lol.

Your response: "Nah man, just clump up the enemies and spam at them", rofl.

Sep 1, 2022
This part implied you had trouble with the game, and that the enemies were spamming attacks on you.

Anyway, I get it now.

I also hope the enemies don't slide on the ground when they're down, just to get up in your face and get a free hit.

Reactions: sagasenor

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
This part implied you had trouble with the game, and that the enemies were spamming attacks on you.

Anyway, I get it now.

I also hope the enemies don't slide on the ground when they're down, just to get up in your face and get a free hit.
Oh yeah I can see how you can think that. Just a misunderstanding then. That message was an addon/reminder from my previous post that mentions how few options people have to play the game once enemies have special attacks in particular. With the new uninterruptible specials some enemies have, even charged attacks, running attacks, jumping attacks and such are less viable than before because you get hit trying to use those now. You pretty much have to stunlock enemies with punches late game to win. Really makes the combat boring and tedious as shit imo.

Sad to see the combat getting worse when I already had a problem with it.

Last edited:

HSIDHSHSHDDH

Aug 23, 2020
After going over the save file more it's possible to copy known unlocked sex positions from another save file, so if someone was to provide a full save here then we can download it and copy the positions from there.

You can also enable cheats by editing the save file, as well as edit money, level, talents..

Another suggestion, if possible make the taunt button function without the actual taunt animation and voiceline. I just like to use it to enter sex animation.

How to enable cheats by editing save file. I wanted those cheats but it requires patreon subscription do you know how to enable them for free ?

Dan_Chase4

Jan 10, 2021
The dev kindly asked not to post it and wait for at least one month before doing it. Seeing how he's really hardworking and honest, I can't help but follow what he says even if this is a piracy website.

If you really want it, buy it, it's 5 bucks
I am new to this buying games thing. If i pay 5 bucks, do i get all future versions of the game free or for each new version i have to pay 5 dollar?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Elexion

Aug 14, 2017
I am new to this buying games thing. If i pay 5 bucks, do i get all future versions of the game free or for each new version i have to pay 5 dollar?
Currently you can only "buy" the Patreon Version by paying 5$ getting the game then canceling your payments you'd need to either keep paying 5$ a month or resub to the patreon every update. Once the steam version comes out it's a one and done.

Generally I wouldn't recommend subbing to someone's Patreon due to so many scummy people taking advatage of people there but Mr.Zed has delivered 2 game and has been consistent with his updates on this game so if you like it and can afford it absolutely sub to his

safeman

May 25, 2019
How to enable cheats by editing save file. I wanted those cheats but it requires patreon subscription do you know how to enable them for free ?
Save file is located in [your user name]\Appdata\LocalLow\Skyflare Studios\Solas City Heroes

Edit your character save file in notepad, I recommend using Notepad++ and parse the text. Search for cheats, change EnableCheats to true. You can also search for Credits and change it to get more money. FreeTalentPoints to get more talents.

Can also copy known sex positions from and to UnlockedSex on diffrent save files.

I don't have everything but these are from my file:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes