CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
I require help, good sirs. Everytime I start the game only the menu is displayed, the background is black. When starting a new game, the background is black and only the dialog is displayed. While trying to edit my character or the settings, again, the background is black and only the menus are displayed. Any solutions? Is my potato Win 8.1 PC the problem?
It depends on the potato. I have a Win 10 machine with an i7-6700, 16GB RAM, and a GTX 970 graphics card and the game plays fine for me. If your machine is close to this, you should be fine.
Try restarting your machine, you never know when one of those stupid Windows updates are hanging around in the background, fucking shit up until you restart. Also, check for updated drivers for your video card and update as necessary.
Delete your settings and saves and try starting the game again. The folder is located here: C:\Users\<User>\AppData\LocalLow and you want to delete the folder named Skyflare Studios.
If all else fails, delete your settings, saves, and your game folder, then download the game again and see if it changes anything.

The general system requirements for Unity is Win 7, 10, and 11, they skip over Win 8, so it is always possible that the problems is Windows 8.1. Things that run on Win 10, SHOULD work fine on Win 8, but Windows and programs for Wndows can be funny like that and just block/not run on Win 8.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
It depends on the potato. I have a Win 10 machine with an i7-6700, 16GB RAM, and a GTX 970 graphics card and the game plays fine for me. If your machine is close to this, you should be fine.
Try restarting your machine, you never know when one of those stupid Windows updates are hanging around in the background, fucking shit up until you restart. Also, check for updated drivers for your video card and update as necessary.
Delete your settings and saves and try starting the game again. The folder is located here: C:\Users\<User>\AppData\LocalLow and you want to delete the folder named Skyflare Studios.
If all else fails, delete your settings, saves, and your game folder, then download the game again and see if it changes anything.

The general system requirements for Unity is Win 7, 10, and 11, they skip over Win 8, so it is always possible that the problems is Windows 8.1. Things that run on Win 10, SHOULD work fine on Win 8, but Windows and programs for Wndows can be funny like that and just block/not run on Win 8.
Glados-Potato :HideThePain:

PurpleXstudio

Dec 21, 2017
I have an issue too, I can't seem to start the game it crashed after a few minutes, anybody know why or it's my computer who is just trash.

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
WTF! My female character fucks them with her invisible dick. :ROFLMAO:
Ouch. Hope all that dicking around gets fixed around the final release. Things like Strap-Ons not disapperaing when she gets in receiving positions; going into active positions with (male) enemies that are set up to active only (prolly a bug in "switch" chars); or as you describe going into active position which should should not trigger for that char if futa/strap is completely turned off. Quickly can turn a "oh, hot!" into "WTF? *hammers Alt+F4 out of reflex*" situation. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

tontoman

May 4, 2017
I have an issue too, I can't seem to start the game it crashed after a few minutes, anybody know why or it's my computer who is just trash.
There might be something up with the performance settings not working also. I was going to put it to potato and see how much RAM and VRAM etc it uses... but found settings doesn't actually change anything. At least not once you've put it higher maybe.
Because on POTATO setting, still looks the same and uses 7GB of VRAM... which isn't POTATO levels lol.

So don't know what it defaults to. But if it's not working off the menu, then fixing it to actually go to potato setting might make it work on older systems.

95Sty

Aug 15, 2018
No performance issues here, so I guess I'm just lucky. But I do have a bug to report, where occasionally when you punch an enemy they kinda just rocket off into the stratosphere.

This isn't a huge deal, until it ends up happening to the boss and the boss gets respawned into a stuck spot they cant get past requiring me to restart and redo the whole level.

On another side note, how well does SweetFX/ENB play with the game? I want to get a few more little graphical bits injected in if I can, to make pictures just a bit more presentable.

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
Hey I got stuck at the end (?) of stage 2.
Killed every enemy and then the level didn't let me go any further. I guess this is a bug or did I miss anything?
I installed the mod with the latest version, could this be an issue?

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Hey I got stuck at the end (?) of stage 2.
Killed every enemy and then the level didn't let me go any further. I guess this is a bug or did I miss anything?
I installed the mod with the latest version, could this be an issue?
My first guess is that you had an enemy that was stuck off screen somewhere. With this version, the enemies seem to be a bit buggy, so it wouldn't surprise me if you had an enemy that glitched out of the playing area and couldn't find a path to get back to you.
If you think it was the mod, you can delete the game folder, extract the original files again, and run the game again. Your saves are stored in a separate location, so you won't lose your preferences and saves.

I didn't run into any issues like what you describe when I played the new version, but I didn't have that mod installed. Enemies would occasionally go flying through the top of the screen, enemies would randomly get stuck at the top edge of the fighting area, and enemies would randomly run off screen and then come back after a few seconds, but I didn't have any problems with getting stuck on completing any of the maps.

Reactions: terirheken

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
My first guess is that you had an enemy that was stuck off screen somewhere. With this version, the enemies seem to be a bit buggy, so it wouldn't surprise me if you had an enemy that glitched out of the playing area and couldn't find a path to get back to you.
If you think it was the mod, you can delete the game folder, extract the original files again, and run the game again. Your saves are stored in a separate location, so you won't lose your preferences and saves.

I didn't run into any issues like what you describe when I played the new version, but I didn't have that mod installed. Enemies would occasionally go flying through the top of the screen, enemies would randomly get stuck at the top edge of the fighting area, and enemies would randomly run off screen and then come back after a few seconds, but I didn't have any problems with getting stuck on completing any of the maps.
Thanks, guess you are right. I think I remember that one enemy shot up in the air and never returned.
Retried today and all worked fine.

Maryus

Dec 23, 2019
For Mr Zed - MrZgames
I love this game! Is better in some ways than Kinky Fight Club, the girls have more beautiful faces and bodies, is more than just domination here, it is much more sensual and seductive atraction to masturbate here, etc.
I recommend...
- To work more at AI, to not fight on another horizontal line, hitting nothing. The AI must be on the line where is the player's Character.
- For AI, to not go away when the character is down.
- To have more voices of sensual women, not only one.
- To have women AI which fight against my character with horse whips, short and long whips, while AI screams with pleasure.
- To have sex positions with whips on slave,
while he/she masturbates himself/herself when is whipped.
- Very important!! It needs more breastfeeding positions, ass suffocation positions. Not only one or two. There are too few.
- Very important!! Too few positions with slapping the bottom! Only two? You need at least 10.
- Very important!! Whipping positions, with moans of pleasure from the AI and moans of pain from the player's character. At least 10 positions. Now are 0.
- Rename some ass positions names with the suffocation names.
- The others AIs that only look at the sexual position should laugh at the character and point the finger at him, not to applaud him.
- Some big breasts at AI still exceed the shirt in which they sit, as well as the bottoms, while are in sex positions.
- The camera controlled by the Right click is way too fast. Please, make it less sensitive.
- Some bugs in the scene after the character is defeated and starts another map, he/she sits on a table or is crucified, if he/she resists against the 4 AI who must die of exhaustion, the Special button no longer works to free himself and those 4 AI don't die. The only solution is to go out in the Main Menu.

Please, give me a Like, so that I know you have taken note of this.
All the best!

Last edited:

Zekapa

May 29, 2017
I have a question about the Capture "stage" I read about in the Changelog.

Namely, what exactly is it and how to trigger it?
So far I've been downed (HP to 0) which results in enemies picking me up for a sex scene, and I've both "defeated" enemies through sex, as well as came during sex, which is seemingly just a max HP reduction. I've also had bondage gear put on me by both traps and some enemies, and been sexed in bondage, and it seems just business as usual.
So I'd like to know, if anyone can fill me in, on this "Capture" thing - what it is and how to get there.

Sorry if it's already been asked (I've searched for "Capture" in the thread and found really nothing besides the changelongs stating "new capture stages" added and such).

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes